3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lime37 19.12.20 09:59 pm

Optimization (Vampyr)

Will it pull on a weak PC?
244 Comments
Sort by:
z
zEmberg 19.12.20

Everyone who talks about optimon norms in this game, have you made it to the hospital? Only then draw conclusions. At the beginning of the game with FPS, everything is stable, but then there is drop after drop, despite the fact that neither percent nor vidyah are fully loaded.

M
MagicHero 19.12.20

gennaz
gennaz wrote:
Optimization is great, the game is running great on my system!
And where did you see the great optimization? Did you run along the corridor at medium settings? With such graphics, even on the built-in, it should not slow down.
The game engine just SUCKS, and it's real. There is no question of any optimization there.

g
gennaz 19.12.20

MagicHero
In this game at least 60 fps can be achieved and this is already good, but there are games where this cannot be done with any graphics settings.

P
Palych Rocks 19.12.20

gennaz wrote:
In this game, at least 60 fps can be achieved and this is already good, but there are games where this cannot be done with any graphics settings.
you should also bear in mind that your system is rubbish, so it doesn't work

P
Palych Rocks 19.12.20

zEmberg wrote:
Everyone who talks about optimon norms in this game, have you reached the hospital?
I got to the point when I killed the vampire William, is it still far from the hospital?

L
Leonn_24 19.12.20

for weak 1GB video cards:% LOCALAPPDATA% AVGame Saved Config WindowsNoEditor

Open Engine.ini

[/script/engine.renderersettings]
r.DefaultFeature.MotionBlur = False
r.LightFunctionQuality = 0
r.ShadowQuality = 0
r.Shadow.CSM .MaxCascades = 0
r.Shadow.MaxResolution = 8
r.Shadow.RadiusThreshold = 0.1
r.Shadow.DistanceScale = 0.1
r.Shadow.CSM.TransitionScale = 0
r.DepthOfFieldQuality = 0
r.RenderTargetPoolMin = 300
r.LensFlareQuality = 0
r .BloomQuality = 0
r.FastBlurThreshold = 0
r.Upscale.Quality = 1
r.TonemapperQuality = 0
r.LightShaftQuality = 0
r.TranslucencyLightingVolumeDim = 24
r.RefractionQuality = 0
r.SSR.Quality = 0
r.SceneColorFormat = 3
r.TranslucencyVolumeBlur = 0
r.MaterialQualityLevel = 0
r.SSS.Scale = 0
r.SSS.SampleSet = 0
[SystemSettings]
r.MaxAnisotropy = 16
r.SceneColorFringeQuality = 0
r .MotionBlurQuality = 0
r.Tonemapper.GrainQuantization = 0
r.Tonemapper.Quality = 0

C
Constant1ne 19.12.20

Steve Taller
Where do you come from ??? That's when the games will load at least 8 threads +, so what's there, 4 cores or more evenly, then we'll talk about the processor in games. Do you even know what a processor is needed for in games without the help of an Internet? What tasks does it have and what video card does it have? In your opinion, the 8700 also does not reveal 1080Ti because it has 60% gpu load ??? !!! Do you know in general why the load on the gpu is growing, again without an Internet ?? They read a lot of juvenile imbeciles on the sites of overlockers and repeat after them "bottleneck, bottleneck !!" Where-where-where-to-ko .... Isn't it funny yourself?

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 19.12.20

Constant1ne
It is not necessary to conduct a dialogue with the storyteller, this is not the first time already, he makes a flood, his job is like that. He does not understand processors, computers, even a little and just sits and justifies his assembly. Don't talk, don't waste your time with Storyteller Steve Taller. Just ignore.

k
karfagen89 19.12.20

gospade, the picture of 2012 cannot programmatically load the bakeries and
it turns out that the whole point is that the 8 and 12 flow stones are the bottleneck, and not ue 4 by developers for boxes, ported and we were thrown out the return port.
Here it is, Mikhalych!

K
KovaKi 19.12.20

Constant1ne
We do not know how the game was made, maybe it is demanding on memory speed, I think it will be impossible to find out how it relates to the speed of vram (not how much it uses, namely, how it is filled and used)
PS The Witcher 3 on ultras with 90+ fps powerworks on 780ti ?? 0_0

P
Palych Rocks 19.12.20

Constant1ne wrote:
Where do you come from ??? That's when the games will load at least 8 threads +, so what's there, 4 cores or more evenly, then we'll talk about the processor in games. Do you even know what a processor is needed for in games without the help of an Internet? What tasks does it have and what video card does it have?
Unlike you, a clown, I know where people like you come from, who sit on the aging trash like mammoth shit and lament about the fact that they do not pull anything and do not reveal ??? Do you even know that there is still such a thing as performance per core and the number of instructions executed per clock cycle, or just heard about optimization sometime? So put up with the fact that you need to do the upgrades, because the game makers work in conjunction with the hardware manufacturers. Before the upgrade I had fx-8350, it did not load 100% in any game, but being loaded by 35-40% it loaded the card by 50-60 and also had a low FPS because of this

P
Palych Rocks 19.12.20

Wolf347 wrote:
You have a crooked repack. Try to download from Khattab. I have for 4k resolution, which is more demanding compared to full hd fps than you have in your resolution. Repack from Khattab. And so the game has excellent optimization!)
It does not have a repack of the curve, it has an old percentage and the toy does not work with it normally, maybe it will be patched, you have all the threads loaded more or less evenly, but it does not have and the load of the video card is minimal

C
Constant1ne 19.12.20

KovaKi
I now have an old gtx 1080 config.

C
Constant1ne 19.12.20

Steve Taller
One more .... Not in the process, ept your copper !! Prots shows itself perfectly in other games. 4770 will be enough for a full HD game for a few more years, you underestimate it very much and at a cost it practically costs as much as 8700, only it was removed from sale. Do you know that the most hilarious thing is that the screen resolution does not depend on the processor, the higher the resolution, the more equalization goes according to the fps schedule with the same video cards on them. But there is a full HD difference. But why should I play 130fps and buy a top processor with a different socket, mother, RAM ?? You bastard think. When my eye perceives a smooth picture in a 60 Hz monitor at 60 frames!

W
Wolf347 19.12.20

zEmberg
Constant1ne
Well, I did everything. Here is a vidos in the hospital. Now what?

C
Constant1ne 19.12.20

The processor is responsible for computing the physics of the models, creating the initial skeleton for the textures, the same models, etc., etc. All the rest of the great work is done by the video card, texture cladding, shadows, various effects and a bunch of different technologies, screen resolution, anti-aliasing. But it doesn't make the processor work !! I repeat once again, when games will score at least 70 +% 8 processor threads, then it will be possible to talk about changing it. An example of this is the witcher 3, it is a perfectly optimized product, even distribution on each processor core and gpu is 99% loaded. Battle is the first processor-dependent game, but even here my processor is working at a load of slightly more than 60%, and vidyuha at 99%. So you go to the devil with your top processor, it makes no sense to take it to me for full hd. Would be Monique 2k, I would have thought.

C
Constant1ne 19.12.20

Wolf347
So ?? 4 to the resolution set, you and gpu loaded. Put it on 1080p and see the load.

C
Constant1ne 19.12.20

Wolf347
And then make a lock 60 frames, you will see how little gpu is loaded in this game due to the optimization curve and the hamsters above will tell you that your percent does not reveal the vidyuhu)))

C
Constant1ne 19.12.20

Wolf347
For the video, thanks

P
Palych Rocks 19.12.20

Constant1ne wrote:
One more .... Yes, it's not in the process, ept your copper !! Prots shows itself perfectly in other games. 4770 will be enough for a full HD game for several more years, you underestimate it very much and at a cost it practically costs as much as 8700, only it was removed from the sale. Do you know that the most hilarious thing is that the screen resolution does not depend on the processor, the higher the resolution, the more equalization goes according to the fps schedule with the same video cards on them. But there is a full HD difference. But why should I play 130fps and buy a top processor with a different socket, mother, RAM ?? You bastard think. When my eye perceives a smooth picture in a 60 Hz monitor at 60 frames!
there is a sense to change the percentage because its time has come to an end, also tell me that AK origins he pulls with a bang and does not puff 100%. By the way, this is the first game where, in terms of architecture, I ran into the bottleneck of my processor. What does the resolution and processor have to do with it? The processor has nothing to do with it, the resolution is already a load on the video card. Even on 60 hertz monics, there is a difference between 60 fps or more, because the frame output time is different. You have a problem with the process, the game does not work well on old architectures, you even have 3 threads do not use at all

Constant1ne wrote:
I repeat once again, when games will score at least 70 +% 8 processor threads, then it will be possible to talk about it change.
such games are already dofing, the same watch dogs 2 loads my 16th thread percent by 60%, the same AK Origins, NSF Payback and a bunch of others

Constant1ne wrote:
Battle is the first processor-dependent game, but even here my processor is working at a load of just over 60%, and vidyuha at 99%.
do not tell me, battle 1 loads two cores very strongly and I even had freezes, although in 4k 60 frames it gives out, in some places and higher, the percentage is boosted up to 4500 and 4000 in cache. Take into account that you have a 1080 card, this is not 1080, it may not be possible to load 1080 from 4770k. At least in krayzis 3 7700k in the jungle, even with msa8x, it gives drawdowns on loading 1080, and itself is loaded under a hundred, but there are about 90 frames of fps anyway

Constant1ne wrote:
Well ?? 4 to the resolution set, you and gpu loaded. Put it on 1080p and see the load.
if I remove the value of v-sync "fast" in the firewood settings, then the card is loaded by 75-80% and fps from 150 to 190 in places, apparently more percent does not pull anyway, so this is 1080, and 1080 would be plowed for me all 99%

Wolf347 wrote:
Well, I did everything. Here is a vidos in the hospital. Now what?
vidyaha 1080ti?