3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lime37 19.12.20 09:59 pm

Optimization (Vampyr)

Will it pull on a weak PC?
244 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wolf347 19.12.20

Steve Taller
gtx 1080

W
Wolf347 19.12.20

Constant1ne
you and gpu are loaded.
So you, too, put this permission so that the vidyaha will work at 100

P
Palych Rocks 19.12.20

Constant1ne wrote:
And then lock 60 frames, you will see how little gpu is loaded in this game due to the optimization curve and the hamsters above will tell you that your percent does not reveal the vidyuhu)))
with FPS lock if the card has enough 50% of its power for the FPS limit it shouldn't be loaded to the full, maybe even the frequencies will drop very much, I remember playing in some old toy, and there was a lock fps of 60 frames, so my 1080 was loaded by 30% and the frequency of the chip was generally 1240 MHz, despite the fact that so I have it from 1750 to 1924 boost

P
Palych Rocks 19.12.20

Wolf347 wrote:
So you, too, set this resolution so that a 1080p monitor would work at 100%
and it won't help him, for some reason he doesn't plow 3 threads at all, which suggests a bad optimization

K
KARTE3 19.12.20

What are the necks, what are the weak processes? If the percent is loaded by 50%, then he obviously copes more than, what nonsense? If the video card does not have enough memory, then it takes from the RAM and then the textures are loaded slowly and FPS drops, but abruptly and not for long, but at the same time, the vidyakha is loaded to capacity, and not at 50%.
They gave the same example with other games, where everything loads well. Usually if the fps is weak, then either the percentage is at 100%, but there is no vidyah, or vice versa, only then the low fps of the idrops, and not when the iron loads at 50-60% and at the same time 40 fps, and the RAM loads only 6 out of 16 for me in total, but in the recommended 16GB of RAM, but why did they write that? Conclusion, a clumsy port and optimization, they threw nothing like pigs, they will eat cattle and so on. The patch will not help much here, nothing will change, so it will be as it is.

P
Palych Rocks 19.12.20

KARTE3 wrote:
What are the necks, what are the weak processes? If the percent is loaded by 50%, then he obviously copes more than, what nonsense? If the video card does not have enough memory, then it takes from the RAM and then the textures are loaded slowly and FPS drops, but abruptly and not for long, but at the same time, the video is loaded to the eyeballs, and not at 50%.
I explain for the gifted once again, if there is a problem with the optimizer for the architecture of the processor, then it may not be enough. I had fx-8350 and bought 1080ti, launched Rice Sun of Rum and launched Quantum Bryak. The percentage is loaded by 38-40%, the FPS barely 35-40 frames out. I changed the platform and the vidyah began to load by 99% FPS increased by 2.5 times. So what do you say if my fx was loaded by 38-40% then it was enough ???

K
KovaKi 19.12.20

Steve Taller
I wrote everything above, starting from 780ti :) but try to do something: turn off the vertical (and in nvidia too) but lock at 70-80fps in RivaTuner

M
MagicHero 19.12.20

Constant1ne
Constant1ne wrote:
Where do you come from ??? That's when the games will load at least 8 threads +, so what's there, 4 cores or more evenly, then we'll talk about the processor in games. Do you even know what a processor is needed for in games without the help of an Internet? What tasks does it have and what video card does it have? In your opinion, the 8700 also does not reveal 1080Ti because it has 60% gpu load ??? !!! Do you know in general why the load on the gpu is growing, again without an Internet ?? They read a lot of juvenile imbeciles on the sites of overlockers and repeat after them "bottleneck, bottleneck !!" Where-where-where-to-ko .... Isn't it funny yourself?
You yourself understood what nonsense you wrote? Regarding the game, if the vidyuha is not loaded 100%, it is clear without a vertical (with a vertical 100% can be obtained only if the fps starts to fall below 60), then the percentage is to blame, or in extreme cases the speed of the RAM. Of course, the efficiency of the processor depends on the game and its ability to parallelize threads. Regarding this game, it does not work well with more than 4 threads and the percent is just stupidly idle like the vidyuha which the percent cannot load, but all because of poor optimization in the game. So don't write any more nonsense)))
Constant1ne wrote:
One more .... Yes, it's not the case, ept your copper !! Prots shows itself perfectly in other games. 4770 will be enough for a full HD game for a few more years, you underestimate it very much and at a cost it practically costs like 8700, only it was removed from the sale,
In this game it is just the processor and 8700 in this particular game is faster than 4770 due to the number of cores. A 4.5 GHz i5 in this game will be faster than a 4 GHz i7 on the same architecture. If in the iron ZERO it would be better to be silent)))

P
Palych Rocks 19.12.20

MagicHero wrote:
Regarding the game, if the vidyuha is not loaded 100%, it is clear without a vertical (with a vertical 100% can be obtained only if the fps starts to fall below 60), then the percentages are to blame or, in extreme cases, the speed of the RAM.
or the architecture of iron, maybe just a vampire is such a game, which stupidly needs Intel's processes starting from the 5xxx series and higher

P
Palych Rocks 19.12.20

KovaKi wrote:
I wrote everything above, starting from 780ti :) but try to do something: turn off the vertical (and in Nvidia too) but lock it at 70-80 FPS in RivaTuner
and why? I will have 80 frames calmly and the card will load even less

K
KovaKi 19.12.20

Steve Taller to
see what will come out if he has one load from 60fps, how much will change at 80, if exactly the same will mean even with the game, it’s wrong, if it increases, then everything is easier to explain. the video works at 30-40% at 60 fps lock, because it is no longer necessary, but when certain objects or loads appear, the load in nature cannot jump sharply from 30 to 100, there is a small gap, so to speak, and at the same time drawdowns occur.

C
Constant1ne 19.12.20

Steve Taller
Without proofs to say and not why, I threw you my test video, explained how I fixed the glitch, but the game still plots when turning in the hospital. See the statistics of loads and vidyuhi. Only the blind will not see the delusional optimization. By the way, today I will throw off the video from the 1st battle and the Witcher 3, so that you finally take a look and see the power of the i7 4770.

P
Palych Rocks 19.12.20

Constant1ne wrote:
By the way, today I will throw off the video from the 1st battle and the Witcher 3, so that you finally take a look and see the power of the i7 4770.
you remind me of someone)))) there was one clown here who praised his poor titan Z in the slightest)) ) for the first battle and the witcher, your prots may be enough, but this game does not. Try AK Origins or something else very processor-dependent, and you have a 1080 card, if it was 1080, you might not have loaded it,

see the difference from 7700k

or how the percentage is loaded into a hundred square meters and the carat sags, 4770k has no stock

K
KARTE3 19.12.20

Steve Taller
people and coffee are such nonsense so and so ...

P
Palych Rocks 19.12.20

KARTE3 wrote:
people and coffee have such nonsense like that ...
7700k is also 4 cores, but a different architecture, more ipc, more computing power per core

g
gennaz 19.12.20

Constant1ne I
tested it in the hospital, everything is fine, there are rare drops in FPS, but basically the frame rate is stable.
Spoiler

C
Constant1ne 19.12.20

gennaz
Thanks for the video. But these vertical sync jerks are insane. Such a move is optimized and in such hands. As well as pubg. Yes, in general, I think UE does not like the sandbox moving (seamless world). Although in a vampire with loads of locations, but extensive.

K
KARTE3 19.12.20

Steve Taller, who cares
what the computing power is per core, if there is enough power?
About architecture, too, heresy, complete nonsense ...
Teach the kids mate part, so that they don't talk more such nonsense.

K
KARTE3 19.12.20

Constant1ne
yes thrown, on hawai, so they go, eat ... And people hawala.
Someone then looks for an excuse in the generations of the prots, such nonsense people carry, defending a shitty optimism ...

P
Palych Rocks 19.12.20

KARTE3 wrote:
About architecture, too, heresy, complete nonsense ...
Mate part of teach the guys, so that they would not say more such nonsense.
that's it, learn to match and don't carry any game

anymore KARTE3 wrote:
Someone then looks for an excuse in the generations of the prots, such nonsense people carry, defending the shitty optimism ...
if on the prots from the 5xxx series and above everything is fine, but on 4xxx everything is Kuyovo, is it the case or not?