3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lime37 19.12.20 09:59 pm

Optimization (Vampyr)

Will it pull on a weak PC?
244 Comments
Sort by:
k
karfagen89 19.12.20

SuperCasper
will tell you right now that your pitch is outdated, and the game has been gorgeously ported.

S
SuperCasper 19.12.20

karfagen89
Look at the system requirements of the game in the "incentive" AMD FX-4100 minimum - Ryzen 5 1600 has been recommended
between these processors for over 5 years !!!
They definitely haven't tested anything! ... 2000r ...

k
karfagen89 19.12.20

SuperCasper
in my opinion the times of testing on a large amount of different hardware are gone forever. It is clear that the code of the game can lead to something sane by higher mathematics, but it is simply disrespectful to throw dampness on the market over and over again.
well at least I bought it for 1800, not for the full price tag

C
Constant1ne 19.12.20

karfagen89
And what is there to show? Denuvo and VMProtect hang on assassins creed origins, they load the maximum percentage, about 30-40%. This game requires a multi-threaded older generation. More than 8 for max graphics, to remove this unnecessary load at the cost of harsh game violence. Here you have thrown off the assassin's bench and the witcher on max in Novigrad.

S
SuperCasper 19.12.20

karfagen89
With "denuvo" there would be a complete epic)))
I will not buy ... We are waiting for the DLC for PREY about the Moon)))

S
SuperCasper 19.12.20

Constant1ne
CPU and GPU are evenly loaded, there is no sagging ... The engine is super)))

W
Wolf347 19.12.20

Treyandznak
The main thing is that the performance suits me. Played comfortably. And if the screen resolution in the game is reduced by only one division, then the game will generally fly)

k
karfagen89 19.12.20

Constant1ne
Yes, what should I show? =)
You showed everything to your opponent.
well, by the way, you have a frame higher than mine, for example, but even then the origins on my bucket feel much more confident

P
Palych Rocks 19.12.20

Constant1ne wrote:
Well, if you think that 70-90 fps is the norm in 1080p ...))) My friend admit, in this game there is nothing to put your system in shit.
as if not, but fps on the street I have from 80 to 120, in 4k probably 60 frames would be

Constant1ne wrote:
And what is there to show? Denuvo and VMProtect hang on assassins creed origins, they load the maximum percentage, about 30-40%.
stop carrying kuynyu, the difference between litsuhi and pirates is at the level of error, denuvo and vmprotect do not load the processor, this game was invented by the owners of calculators. And yes, now all AAA level games come with Danuwa, so now you will quit playing because of this? Get used to the fact that for a toy, an upgrade is a necessity and use a percentage of 7 years ago and be indignant that he does not pull something there is stupidity

Constant1ne wrote:
Here you have thrown off the assassin's bench and the witcher on max in Novigrad.
so in your Novigrad even the card is underloaded, just in the witcher at the same time the FPS is high, but this already means that the percentage needs to be changed or at least try to overclock it to the maximum, he is not able to load 1080 from you, and then what to say about more powerful cards? and how long will you chase the bald witcher for a long time?

P
Palych Rocks 19.12.20

karfagen89 wrote:
we have 2007
performance per core, it was relevant for Shadows of Chernobyl TEN years ago.
it is still relevant now, nothing has changed

C
Constant1ne 19.12.20

Steve Taller
On the contrary, many modern projects refuse protection of this kind and there are reasons for this. So you admit that Vampires humiliate your system and the optimization in it. I repeat to you once again, there is nothing graphically breakthrough in assassins to load 8 streams or more, and unjustifiably at 100%.

C
Constant1ne 19.12.20

karfagen89
Show your bench at the origins.

C
Constant1ne 19.12.20

Steve Taller
Well, I'll turn on hair smoothing and you will have a load of under a hundred there, and I will notice it at a resolution of 1080p. You, too, in many games, I'm sure the GPU does not load a hundred, who do you want nay ...? I usually play at 60 fps, I don't need more than 100, I told you about this above. I want to tell you that my percent for 60 frames is just right and there is no bottleneck about which you are used to yelling. Before that I sat on the 780Ti and it also did not always load at 99%. Do you want to see 99% ??? Raise the resolution and set the max settings.

P
Palych Rocks 19.12.20

Constant1ne wrote:
Well, I'll turn on hair smoothing and you will have a load of under a hundred there, and I will note this at a resolution of 1080p. You, too, in many games, I'm sure the GPU does not load a hundred, who do you want nay ...?
Let's start with the fact that your card is 40% weaker than mine, set it to 1080 or better at your own percentage and it won't load 100% even with anti-aliasing. I have 1080 almost everywhere loaded by 99%, of course there are exceptions, but the FPS is still always ultra high and comfortable to play, I put V-sync through firewood on "fast" then in the game I have a 120 fps lock set by the

Constant1ne machine wrote:
I want to tell you that my percent for 60 frames is just right and there is no bottleneck about which you are used to yelling.
bottleneck does not mean that low fps, it means the hardware is not fully used, and fps can be 120 frames at the same time. There is an architectural bottleneck, this is what happens to you and what I encountered in AK Origins, when the percent is not fully loaded and there is still loading and loading, and the card is idle. On i7 6xxx series AK Origins goes even better and there 1080 even in 1080p is loaded to the full,
here are my vidos, there I shot something even when I had 5930k
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH4mRp5Tu4gQrbDFsZB42cA/videos? view_as = subscriber

P
Palych Rocks 19.12.20

Constant1ne wrote:
On the contrary, many modern projects refuse protection of this kind and there are reasons for that. So you admit that Vampires humiliate your system and the optimization in it.
they refuse because this protection is worth the bucks and with each sold copy of the game it is necessary to list it, but it is still broken sooner or later. The vampire, let's say, is optimized for 4 minus and he has a dislike for the old architecture, but this trend will be observed in all new games, unfortunately

P
Palych Rocks 19.12.20

Constant1ne wrote:
I sat on the 780Ti before and it also did not always load at 99%. Do you want to see 99% ???
I had two 780s in the weak and they could also 99% not load on ultras and at the same time there was a low fps, and a newer and more powerful card loaded better and the fps was several times higher. Architectural bottleneck, optimon is not imported for old hardware. And 8700k in games that have enough 12 threads can show itself better than my 5960x, although in professional tasks if you overclock the 5960x to 4.5, it will be faster. New architecture, new optimizations, more performance per core and the number of instructions executed per clock

C
Constant1ne 19.12.20

Steve Taller
You pour a lot of water. There is no reason to take 1080ti for 1080p. Watch the video with the processor 4770 and higher up to the top, on the 1080ti card and you will see that in games with maximum twisting of graphics at maximum resolution, the fps will be the same for almost everyone !! Older processors will show excellent FPS results at these resolutions if they start sacrificing graphics settings or resolutions in these games.

k
karfagen89 19.12.20

Constant1ne

here it is, as you can see your config wins.
Spoiler

K
KARTE3 19.12.20

Steve Taller
Dude, are you kidding or really don't get the point?
Ok, come on, why do you think there are norms in some locks, and in some (far from the busiest) drawdowns and drops? And no matter what generation of Prots, Coffee, Kebi, Hasvel, Ivy, Sandy, everyone has one thing, drawdowns in the hospital. You go to the hospital of norms, there are drawdowns in the district, you go to another loka of norms. Well, yes, it is in this loka that the architecture of the prots is needed, but suddenly any of them will go, so what do you think?
Are you even aware that there are drawdowns on the curling iron, too, the architecture is not the same there?

T
Tr1ada 19.12.20

karfagen89
ooo with an assassin