3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GamerGo 20.12.20 04:41 am

Denuvo hacked, crack DOOM and Tomb Raider on torrents!

Voksi has posted a set of modified files on reddit that allow, with some changes, to launch both games.

Proof:

Launch instructions:

1. Register the left account for steam
2. Launch the game from the shortcut on the desktop or via DLauncher.exe
3. Select the version of the game (OpenGL is recommended) and wait for the patch
4. After the patching, the built-in steam client will start, enter the login and the password, activation will start
5. After activation, start again from the shortcut on the desktop or via DLauncher.exe, select the first item, wait until the game starts
7. Play
115 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ricch 20.12.20

Spoiler

r
rambling 20.12.20

The main thing, again, is to play fast. Don't be put off. In theory, the gap will be plugged very soon. I bought MGS5, Rise of the Tomb Raider and ABZU. But I will download DOOM, I hope I will have time to play. :)

D
Dimast1941 20.12.20

rambling
We need to stock up on popcorn))) will be an epic srach shkolota when this happens

G
Grigor86 20.12.20

Tarontino1408
lara croft no demo version

V
Vasek Vasekk 20.12.20

rambling
No need to play fast. Just log in and complete the procedure once and in the left Steam account go offline. Play then at least 5 years later.

G
Givemethedust 20.12.20

Worse than pirates, who can afford games, but download even what they liked and worthy of a purchase, only their faces are burning from the fact that they "had" to buy the game, and now someone will play for free.

V
Vasek Vasekk 20.12.20

rambling
People with offline activation play offline for 2-3 weeks without accessing the acc Steam to the Internet. And everything starts.
Why are you writing here. If offline activation would quickly fly off requiring verification, no one would buy activation. Do not disgrace yourself anymore.
A screen past the checkout - either there was access to the Internet, a change of iron (second monitors, etc.) or an update that threw off the activation. Classic noobs who screwed something up with their crooked hands.

S
Shine 20.12.20

And so it seems everything is just beginning to improve in these your PC markets. Unfortunately, now they are back at the bottom and you can score on forums and discussions of games on this site. If the hole is not patched, of course, that would be nice.

V
Veider16 20.12.20

Soon they will cover the hole in the incentive and you will not have any cracks

G
Gladd78 20.12.20

The only game I bought is The Witcher 3, purely out of respect for the developers, the game is worth its money. But all sorts of thoughts and raiders even pump laziness, slag.

V
Vasek Vasekk 20.12.20

rambling
You don't read carefully. It's about working in an ecosystem - where you don't change or update anything - which is what activation sellers ask for.
Any update can throw off an activation, such as an Universari in 10, right away.

This is not an outlet for Denuveau herself to check something on the Internet - but a banal mismatch of checksums.

r
rambling 20.12.20

Vasek Vasekk

This means binding to hardware and some kind of verification of system files / drivers. Poorly. Major update, reinstalling Windows, adding or changing hardware or its configuration. Too many options for activation rally. Well now, don't use a computer?
When the Voxy bypass is plugged and the activation is canceled due to any ill-considered trifle, the lafa will end. Actually, this is what I wrote about in my post.

W
WWQ 20.12.20

tin, I didn't wait 1 day, bought offline activation for 1 euro and played the game yesterday ... and this morning already a pill ... pzdts ... I'm a loser = D

V
Vasek Vasekk 20.12.20

Voxy put the crustacean on 3DM and broke their dispute with the developers.))
Now the developers will say that because of Voxy, sales could be higher))))))

D
Dark537 20.12.20

bazilews
Aaa well, this is a completely different matter.))) Interest in something or this is wonderful))

V
Vasek Vasekk 20.12.20

Dark537
In that topic (it's a pity the mods rubbed it), I was just a liar (the game got the action) - and the rest are like rub pirates. who will wait)).
And now people are bending their fingers - well, it looks funny.

_
_Ы_ 20.12.20

OverLord45_1989
Hacker Bulgarian. Works with the group "REVOLT"

K
Kosolapyi1 20.12.20

Pure masochists will play like that))))

W
Winnie the Poohhh 20.12.20

Self-Murderer
No need to write nonsense, what does the market have to do with it?
None of those who download it from torrent now, would never buy it for anything! The same freebie, only later. Protection from 0% protection.

T
The X-Files 20.12.20

DOOM
Rise of the Tomb Raider
Just Cause 3 XL Edition
Everything through the left account works clearly, Larka is a super game, it's a pity expensive with DLC, and so it would be possible to buy, though most of the locations are painfully reminiscent of locations from the last part, only slightly modified.
It remains today or tomorrow to wait for Far Cry Primal (2016) and the end of the summer can be considered successful, otherwise there was nothing to play for six months.