3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GamerGo 20.12.20 04:41 am

Denuvo hacked, crack DOOM and Tomb Raider on torrents!

Voksi has posted a set of modified files on reddit that allow, with some changes, to launch both games.

Proof:

Launch instructions:

1. Register the left account for steam
2. Launch the game from the shortcut on the desktop or via DLauncher.exe
3. Select the version of the game (OpenGL is recommended) and wait for the patch
4. After the patching, the built-in steam client will start, enter the login and the password, activation will start
5. After activation, start again from the shortcut on the desktop or via DLauncher.exe, select the first item, wait until the game starts
7. Play
115 Comments
Sort by:
L
LIRW 20.12.20

Have you noticed how a bunch of people who bought these games are burning? It is here in the comments. They do not want to seem like suckers - they say that we bought it, but some pirates rushed and threw it for free in the public. So it begins - they say they will close the holes, play while you can and so on.

L
LIRW 20.12.20

By the way, Just Cause 3 appeared on torrents and a couple of games. How long this is - do not know.

_
_Tot_Most_ 20.12.20

Lol, where are all the people who said, "The death of piracy is coming soon"?

L
Leva Bi-2 20.12.20

What happened, what happened (I'm writing this for the faces, alas and ah for you), well, we will celebrate this victory over the fucking defense, I'm glad it happened :)

M
MAzh0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS 20.12.20

Litsushniki, undermined - sucked !!!!!))))) No wonder I waited so much !!!!!!!!!!!!!! By August 31, I decided to buy a stall and doom and go to the dark side, but here the light side of the holy pekabiria still lit us !!!! For piracy, your mother! Quite fifteen to five in the morning, and already three games have been played within 7 hours !!!))))) Who bombs !!!!!!!!!!!! For the holy pirate, for the terra bakabiria !!! That's it, no purchases of 6 Danuev games, only postponing for divine 1080TI or VOLTS. Bombaylo))) With beer, but playing doom stall, or just, oooooohhhh ....))))) This is just the beginning !!!!!!!!

M

Lyova Bi-2
There is nowhere to retreat - the holy Pirate is behind us !!!!!
Spoiler

S
Slava74oren 20.12.20

Denuva was not broken, but a bug was found in the incentive, Gabe will find out and cover it all with a copper basin.

M

That's it, I'm in the game - vacation !!!!!))))))))))))

P
PCHalfFullHD 20.12.20

Slava74oren wrote:
Denuva was not broken, but a bug was found in the incentive, Gabe finds out and will cover it all with a copper basin.
Yes, it is useless to explain this to local comrades - they take these words for a "bombshell face fart" and begin to chant their mantras in a hundredth circle.

M

Slava74oren
While it covers, I'll go through everything. Let him not worry)))) Uhaaaaaaa
Spoiler

M
MaxxHouse303 20.12.20

just about soon we will finally be able to touch all igruhi and evaluate our hardware for one! )))

M

Started!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

M

Myshivurs do not surrender !!!!!!!!))))

Destruction of dakh ...... defense !!!!!!!!!!! IN THE END ...................... there will be pirates

B
BaHdal1987 20.12.20

play, and from now on you will be scribbling comments, and the shop will be closed

N
Next-gen2015 20.12.20

Launched Larka, ran a little, the optimization is excellent. At 970 it flies at maximum speed) The game works, everything is beautiful, as in the previous part) Tomorrow I will cut myself all day) Cool!)

V
VLA2319 20.12.20

denuvo is not hacked just found a way to run through a hole in the incentive but the freebies will be covered so breathe deeper

A
Alexey Sekretov 20.12.20

how many shkoloty are there))))))))))))))))))

T
TheSTIG126 20.12.20

Next-gen2015
Buy a card for 25k or how much it cost there a year ago, and give 1k to play the bastard, PPC.

T
Tomato77777 20.12.20

Well nafig. suddenly the acc is banned by the hardware ID

L
Leva Bi-2 20.12.20

Next-gen2015
GOOD LOCK !!! In the passage !!!