3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GamerGo 20.12.20 04:41 am

Denuvo hacked, crack DOOM and Tomb Raider on torrents!

Voksi has posted a set of modified files on reddit that allow, with some changes, to launch both games.

Proof:

Launch instructions:

1. Register the left account for steam
2. Launch the game from the shortcut on the desktop or via DLauncher.exe
3. Select the version of the game (OpenGL is recommended) and wait for the patch
4. After the patching, the built-in steam client will start, enter the login and the password, activation will start
5. After activation, start again from the shortcut on the desktop or via DLauncher.exe, select the first item, wait until the game starts
7. Play
115 Comments
Sort by:
L
Leva Bi-2 20.12.20

Prim Myshyvur
Yes, and that's a fact :)

E
Evene174 20.12.20

Analysis of the Voxy launcher showed that it uses its own servers for activation, and not denuvo / steam. It certainly replaces the AppID with demos, but nevertheless, as long as the Revolt servers are alive (and there is hardly any doubt about it), this security hole (and hence the exit of cracks) can last much longer than one / two days, as they shout haters, considering that AppID Revolt has been substituting for the third year in their cracks, and Gaben still doesn't care.
Most likely, the correction of this hole lies entirely with Gabin, otherwise, recalling the hole found from CPY and the fixes from Blaukovich that immediately flew to it, he would have fixed everything yesterday or today, in other words, such a leisurely that this is not a quick fix. In addition, if this could be fixed in a day or two, Revolt would release all the cracks at the same time so that everyone could download and install the necessary games, and given their relative slowness (4 cracks in two days), they are clearly in no hurry, knowing that Blaukovic would not fix it, at least for the time being. In favor of the version that these are cracks, and not a bypass, says the fact that they only work for a certain version of the game, which Voxy himself chose and made a hack for it.
It is also clear from the launcher that he is working on other games with denuvo from steam, and even on FCP / The Division (it works online in his cracks) with yuple, most likely they are being tested, or he is simply interested in maintaining constant interest in their site / donation, but it is difficult to blame him for this in my opinion, given what he did for the dead pirate scene)
This 19 year old guy from Bulgaria is certainly intellectually gifted enough, since he was able to provide at least a hot weekend -and Blaukovic)

N
Next-gen2015 20.12.20

TheSTIG126
I bought for 19, but tell me, who cares?) Well, do you want to buy games, or something else - for health!) I never understood these conversations, swearing, insults on these topics, seriously) Yes, I do not want to pay for games, that's so bad, did it become easier for you?) Forget it)

N
Next-gen2015 20.12.20

Lyova Bi-2
Thank you))

L
Leva Bi-2 20.12.20

Next-gen2015
Not at all !!!

m
mvictory 20.12.20

Even if these holes are soon patched, those who download and install will play offline. The most important thing is done - the game is registered and working!

I
ILIA_1992 20.12.20

It is best to transfer the account to offline mode after activation and it is advisable to create a batch file and run it through it.

M
MelShlemming 20.12.20

Your Denuva was hacked back in 2014.

x
xStriiim 20.12.20

They say Steam has already closed the shop. Who managed to play aknut, but right now there is no sense in these repacks?

C
CC20 20.12.20

hahahahahahah well che pirates, honey agarics suck. GLORY LICENSE AHAHAHHAHAHAH

R
Rv770 20.12.20

Here's Voxie's answer: "It was fun while it lasted. At least 600,000 pirates were able to play during those three days. Damage was done. Also, know that I could leave it only for myself and my friends, but decided to release it publicly. knowing it will be fixed. "

I
ILIA_1992 20.12.20

Rv770
Did they cover it? It works for me. Right now I launched JC3 and even launched the game. Everything is still working.
True, I activated my account, which I activated yesterday, in offline mode and run it through a batch file.

C
CreMat0ry 20.12.20

ILIA_1992 Go
online and add 4 more games

A
Andre fd 20.12.20

ILIA_1992
everything works for me online

N
Next-gen2015 20.12.20

Lara works for me too. Actually, I only rocked it, I don't really care about the rest. I thought maybe DOOM could swing, but apparently the problem disappeared by itself)

R
Rv770 20.12.20

Andre fd
CreMat0ry
Andre fd
Those who managed to activate it may not work again.

l
levan91 20.12.20

that from shit bummed, while no one knows, we are waiting for news

M
MAzh0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS 20.12.20

Next-gen2015
If you have a left steam profile and after you go through the stall and warhammer total var, if it's not difficult, can you give me your username and password? My stall is covered, but I can't activate it again. I can, in turn, give just coast 3, Inside.

I
ILIA_1992 20.12.20

CreMat0ry
Until I pass I will not climb. It looks like those who managed to switch to offline mode and launch it like me through a batch file, then these people can rejoice and hurry to pass until the activation has flown off.

C
CreMat0ry 20.12.20

Rv770
I re-activate the norms, I will not throw proofs so as not to fire the method. I can only say one thing, in HEX you need to edit a couple of steam files