3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mixa_rena_AзArA 20.12.20 04:49 am

If anyone needs help on worldedit write here, maybe help (Warcraft 3)

I'm listening ...
269 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kapa6acvlk 20.12.20

KiLLiNG_SPREEE
Hash table, this is practically the same RB, only already specially created by Blizzards. It is an associative array, just like the cache. Only there is a slight difference, the cache works much slower than the hash, and the hash can store not only integer, but also any other values.

J
JassMan 20.12.20

blah, I don't know how to cache, and you can also
give examples of return bugs where these tables can be used

M
Mixa_rena_AзArA 20.12.20

HZ

M
MLZ 20.12.20

Karabasik. I can do it like -ar, and many others, therefore, if we can, then we can't do it))))

K
Kapa6acvlk 20.12.20

MLZ
so how about respawning creeps? =)

X
XELP 20.12.20

help me how to make sure that the code I picked up the booking it appears on the Persian ??? HELP has uploaded a full set of Lich King armor I want to try on the Dreadlord

K
Kapa6acvlk 20.12.20

XELP
No need to spam in all threads!

S
STARPOINT 20.12.20

people ... tell me how to add heroes or troops to the tavern ... so that they can be sold in it ...
SHOW ... PLIZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ............

K
Kapa6acvlk 20.12.20

In the "object editor", the line is "troops sold" or something like that.

M
Mixa_rena_AзArA 20.12.20

Troops researched ... B-)

P
Player_Over_9000 20.12.20

Thank KiLLiNG_SPREEE As soon as I didn’t know that I needed to create a variable with an array of 12 and a line type)))

M
Mixa_rena_AзArA 20.12.20

Please, who can remake the picture in the format and size necessary in order to put it in the window before turning on the card, please, please

M
Mixa_rena_AзArA 20.12.20

Please, who can remake the picture in the format and size necessary in order to put it in the window before turning on the card, please, please

M
Mixa_rena_AзArA 20.12.20

Again the bifurcation bullshit

P

If necessary, you can find me on Skype under the same name. If you don't know what Skype is, then go to Skype.com.

M
Mixa_rena_AзArA 20.12.20

There is a program, I just never used it, I know what skype is, but I don't have it, help me how to remake jpeg, if I'm not mistaken then I need to convert it to tga 32 * 32?

P

Yes, but the size should be 64x64 and the file should be called war3mapPreview.tga.

P

To be honest - I don't really use Adobe Photoshop either, but I advise you to make your drawing in Paint in * .bmp format and then go into Adobe Photoshop, open your file File> Open ..., go to File> Save as ..., select in the File type: Targa (*. TGA; *. VDA; *. ICB; *. VST) press save, in the pop-up window " Targa parameters "in the resolution you choose 32 bits / pixel.

P

And also do not forget to uncheck the Scenario> Map Options Hide minimap on preview screens in the World Editor in your map.

P

Regarding the sound:
Events
combat unit - A unit enters your area
Usolviya
(Unit-type of (Entering unit )) equal to your combat unit
Actions
Sound - Play your sound