3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mixa_rena_AзArA 20.12.20 04:49 am

If anyone needs help on worldedit write here, maybe help (Warcraft 3)

I'm listening ...
269 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mixa_rena_AзArA 20.12.20

Since I have already asked you, I will ask again, I don’t know why in the triggers-event-combat unit, there de is "died", "got the subject" NO "ATTACKED"?

M
Mixa_rena_AзArA 20.12.20

And with the help of triggers, you can put an animation on the area, but can you put it "at the height of a bird's flight"? Or only with the help of jass? Or even you can't do it with it?

K
Kind Ram 20.12.20

Listen to the people where I need to answer once a week.
Give a link to the forum where it is written how to make res troops (not heroes) or write how to do it.
And tell me how to make that there was a chance to trigger the trigger.

J
JerronnimO 20.12.20

Hello everyone. I really love the AAA card (Angel Arena Allstars). The other day I decided to remake it, but I don't know how. I decided to open it with an editor, but it gave an error. What to do? Where to begin? You can write here or in the ace: 414867109!

P
Player_Over_9000 20.12.20

Hectore, in my opinion such a trigger will work:
Events
Unit - A unit Dies
Conditions
(Owner of (Dying unit)) equals Neutral hostile
Actions
Wait Time after which the creep respawns (can not be used) seconds
Unit - Create 1 ( Unit-type of (Dying unit)) for Neutral hostile at (Position of (Dying unit)) facing Standard orientation of buildings degrees

P

Castel, start by reading these articles: http://xgm.ru/articles.php?section=wc3
Angel Arena Allstars map has been protected and optimized, so it cannot be opened in the World Editor.

M
Mixa_rena_AзArA 20.12.20

Yes, specialties ...

M
Mixa_rena_AзArA 20.12.20

Yes, specialties ... and have you seen such a picture of "miner Sammy!" With some kind of left-handed man, is it
Hto?

P

Duck, f * ck, this changes things!
Events
Any
Conditions
Any
Actions
Special Effect - Create a spacial effect of type Your special effect at (Center of (Your area)) or whatever

P

"Miner Sammy!" This is probably one of the developers (friends joked)

P

In general (not on the topic) in games a lot of g * vna hides. Take at least STALKER gamedata textures prop prop_govno.dds - the texture g * vna in the literal sense (by the way, it was from STALKER that I took the g * vna = icon into my map))

M
Mixa_rena_AзArA 20.12.20

Bain! I know this, you need the special to be at a certain height! How the wyvern flies!

P

Special Effect - Create a special effect at ((Center of (Playable map area)) offset by (0.00, 0.00)) using Abilities Spells Human ThunderClap ThunderClapCaster.mdl

P

nothing is said about the height (for some reason)

P

try the point with polar function instead of ((Center of (Playable map area)) offset by (0.00, 0.00)) only I don’t understand this function

K
Kapa6acvlk 20.12.20

You cannot set the height of the special effect. If you need to adjust the height, then I create a unit with an effect model and change its height.

M
Mixa_rena_AзArA 20.12.20

I thought about this option, I'll try, but how can I do it so that as you know in campaigns you enter a cave and you are on another map, for example, in a dungeon?

M
Mixa_rena_AзArA 20.12.20

I thought about this option, I'll try, but how to do it so that as you know in campaigns you enter a cave and you find yourself on another map, for example, in a dungeon?

M
Mixa_rena_AзArA 20.12.20

Cap / c! It splits and cuts out snatches of text!

K
Kapa6acvlk 20.12.20

Read the articles about the game cache, I have not done the company, so I can't really help with this.