3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mixa_rena_AзArA 20.12.20 04:49 am

If anyone needs help on worldedit write here, maybe help (Warcraft 3)

I'm listening ...
269 Comments
Sort by:
P
Player_Over_9000 20.12.20

5. I see your knowledge in the World Editor is not very great ...
http://xgm.ru/articles.php?section=wc3 come here and read the articles.

M
Mixa_rena_AзArA 20.12.20

Sorry for X4 pieces pliz! I don't know what kind of la la ..., from the animation I thought so

M
Mixa_rena_AзArA 20.12.20

Sorry for X4 pieces pliz! I don't know what kind of la la ..., from the animation I thought so

M
Mixa_rena_AзArA 20.12.20

My knowledge in worldEdit is normal, there is simply no program that helps to work with it, like
Vidish

M
Mixa_rena_AзArA 20.12.20

And yes, I got it mixed up, I wanted to say that
there are abilities of warriors and heroes, and is it possible to remake a military one, into a
hero one, in order to insert it into "abilities are possible"

P

My knowledge in worldEdit is normal, there is simply no program that helps to work with it, like
Vidish.
Then excuse me for point 5, but all the same, go to the site, I learned to create a multiboard there.

P

And yes, I confused, I wanted to say that
there are abilities of warriors and heroes, and is it possible to remake a military one, into a
hero one, in order to insert it into "abilities are possible"
There are two lines in the ability editor:
Characteristics - Refers to the hero:
Characteristics - Refers to subject:
If you click yes on one of these lines, then the ability will refer to either the hero or the subject.

M
Mixa_rena_AзArA 20.12.20

I just asked the selected questions that I myself did not guess, You didn’t give me water for finding the abilities, and another question is why not all methods can completely change the strike schedule like a "starfall"? Even by changing the schedule of his spell, the moon remains over the hero! How to prevent?

M
Mixa_rena_AзArA 20.12.20

I just asked the selected questions that I myself did not guess, You didn’t give me water for finding the abilities, and another question is why not all methods can completely change the strike schedule like a "starfall"? Even by changing the schedule of his spell, the moon remains over the hero! How to prevent?

M
Mixa_rena_AзArA 20.12.20

Finds abilities in red-objects, in methods there are ways of warriors and heroes how to make, for example, the hero pumped to dispel the spell?

P

Read, do not be lazy, articles on xgm.ru!

M
Mixa_rena_AзArA 20.12.20

By the way, I forgot to write about the articles, I read them and I will still read them, I even saved a few pages) thanks
What I advised, I have already found something necessary, but there are no chapels to perfection) and you are doing some kind of mapu right now?

M
Mixa_rena_AзArA 20.12.20

By the way, I forgot to write about the articles, I read them and I will still read them, I even saved a few pages) thanks
What I advised, I have already found something necessary, but there are no chapels to perfection) and you are doing some kind of mapu right now?

P

Yes, I have created a map of Mikhalych and Doolin and am improving it. The latest version is 1.05b.

K
Kapa6acvlk 20.12.20

4e_IIaJIuIIIb
What do you think of the versions? o_0

M
Mixa_rena_AзArA 20.12.20

Did you create it from the beginning?

P

Kapa6acvlk, I consider the versions as follows:
for example, I release a new map, there are no fixes (or almost none) and a lot of new ones - this means this version is under a new number.
then I fix bugs of this version I release b, c (if necessary) and again a new version =)

P

and what do you think?
there is such a gap between versions and a thousandth fraction, for example: v1.955 is how you think it is generally illogical =)

M
Mixa_rena_AзArA 20.12.20

4e_ llajlulllb, can you say your site? And what does the 13 "Friday" icon mean? Or just to celebrate a fun day?

P

Site map Mikhalych and Dulin - MvsD. "Ukoz" .ru