3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rayman 20.12.20 04:52 am

We are just looking for good players (FIFA 13)

Hello everybody! I would like to talk not about promising, elite, famous or high-skill players, but just about good players with a level not exceeding 80. And no matter how old the player is, the main thing is to show a suitable level of play. I'll probably start, Armand Traore - LZ, 22 years old, initial skill 70, develops only up to 78. Fast, very technical, with good selection, he will catch up with anyone and start the attack himself !!! Minus well, sooooo not an accurate hit. Now your suggestions !!!
149 Comments
Sort by:
f
fcsm_ultras 20.12.20

Raiman,
you should have judged the goalkeeper for a shot.

The best - flanking at 87+ speed

R
Rayman 20.12.20

I understand that a flanker shouldn't have a good shot! But not long ago I bought Krishito from Zenit, and he still made breakthroughs on the flank, and also scored from 25 meters and quite often. So you don't have to be a defender, you don't have to hit well.

R
Razuvaev 20.12.20

Jonathan Pitroipa from Rennes

R
Rayman 20.12.20

Razuvaev, ok we should take a look!

B
Busquets 20.12.20

Tellier is a very healthy footballer.

X
Xandr92Prog 20.12.20

Oscar Cardozo good nap 29 years old 82 skill not fast but with good long-range shot and good free throws he plays for Benfica

R
Rayman 20.12.20

Xandr92Prog, yes Cardozo is good !!! I somehow forgot about him.

R
Rayman 20.12.20

Busquets
Tellyu who plays for Barça? Tell us about him, if not difficult.

R
Rayman 20.12.20

By the way, I played for QPR and really liked Djibril Cisse, 30 years old, forward, he pushes very well and his kick is tight !!!

B
Busquets 20.12.20

Rayman
from played a season for Barça, he came out so rarely, when and at the beginning of the next season I had 83, because Villa is getting old a worthy replacement for the left flank, and not only him from the right and in the center. There is speed, he plays a pass too well, and he can punch a distant one.)

f
fcsm_ultras 20.12.20

Rayman Did
you just accidentally get a defender with a good shot, and now you think that's the norm? rave

j
justgeorge 20.12.20

Samaras is not bad, technical and fast)
I also like moses, he can ram, and of course, the skill will then be 88, acceleration and speed of jerks for 95, blow ...

R
Rayman 20.12.20

justgeorge
Thanks for sure I will look! Tell me from what clubs they are, I heard about Emenike APCs! And it's cheap.

R
Rayman 20.12.20

fcsm_ultras
Damn, I don’t think this is the norm! Just a strong blow will not hurt anyone !!!))

f
fcsm_ultras 20.12.20

Rayman
Samaras Celtic, Moses Chelsea.

D
DexentsMax 20.12.20

Messi is good at everything!)))

X
Xandr92Prog 20.12.20

Felix___74
Would you bring down from here with your messi the name of the topic read

j
justgeorge 20.12.20

zakha wilfred is not bad, fast, currently on loan in crystal palace, and plays in mu

X
Xandr92Prog 20.12.20

justgeorge
da zaha is good

R
Razuvaev 20.12.20

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (Saint-Etienne, french championship)