3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rayman 20.12.20 04:52 am

We are just looking for good players (FIFA 13)

Hello everybody! I would like to talk not about promising, elite, famous or high-skill players, but just about good players with a level not exceeding 80. And no matter how old the player is, the main thing is to show a suitable level of play. I'll probably start, Armand Traore - LZ, 22 years old, initial skill 70, develops only up to 78. Fast, very technical, with good selection, he will catch up with anyone and start the attack himself !!! Minus well, sooooo not an accurate hit. Now your suggestions !!!
149 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nevoeiro 20.12.20

Rayman
Joyle Obi from Inter is an unnatural player
http://sofifa.com/ru/fifa13/player/149239-joel-obi

S
Salvador gunzerker 20.12.20

PSG: CB: D. Lugano 33 years total 74 (talent: strong in heading);
FZ: C. Jallet 30 years total 77;
BF / CZ: S. Armand 33 years old total 70 (talent: team player);
COP CPU: M. Sissoko 28 years old general 77 (specialization: strongman; prone to injury);
CP: M. Bodmer 31 years old 77 (specialization: strongman; talents: entertainment, long passes; prone to injury);
PRV: K. Gameiro 26 years total 79 (talent: master hit).

R
Rayman 20.12.20

I also liked Ibrahim Afellay, who is currently on loan to the Schalke 04 club. 81 skills, LFA, 27 years old, no specializations! But he plays just fine, he can dashingly break free from the guardianship of a strong defender and beat him from 25 meters into the nine, this is a piece of cake for him))! The only bad thing is that it will be available in 3 seasons from the beginning of his career!

L
LustigMan 20.12.20

Raiman
why from the 3rd?

I
ICE_mZ 20.12.20

Raiman
you also have a glitch that the leases last 2 seasons?

R
Rayman 20.12.20

LustigMan
Well, you won't be able to redeem it while it is on lease, but is free for purchases, it will be available only after 3 seasons.

R
Rayman 20.12.20

ICE_mZ
This is, in principle, not a glitch)) This happens in life, but in the game, for more than a year, it is impossible!

I
ICE_mZ 20.12.20

Raiman
I had such crap that for 2 seasons the players on loan were sitting, and then set on another campaign and all the rules became

R
Rayman 20.12.20

ICE_mZ
Hmm. Well then, okay, most likely it's a bug!

M
Mexar82 20.12.20

Diemercy Mbokani from Anderlecht.

I
ICE_mZ 20.12.20

matic from benfica, dyer from swansea

N
NAGIBAU 20.12.20

there are many good players in Italy, you just have to look

P
Penguintroll 20.12.20

Took McCormack from Leeds, he's just a crazy guy. scores very often, skill like 75 or something like that

N
Nevoeiro 20.12.20

colleagues what can you say about this player Sam Byram

I
IL_96 20.12.20

Benito Raman is a good player, fast, dexterous and normal hitting.

B
BoDKa123 20.12.20

Shakiri is a very good player, Fast, dribbling is good, if you play with him for 3 years then he will have 91 skills.
PS Even if he has 4 reception stars, he can do Rabona.

j
justgeorge 20.12.20

BoDKa123 to
be honest, such as shakiri dofiga. and in general there are few very unique players in fifa.

z
zmey 37 20.12.20

BoDKa123
everyone who has 4 stars feints can do Rabona

e
emil89 20.12.20

I bought such a football player for a pittance. Its price is 2,600,000. I think that in the future something worthwhile will come out of it. In general, I like to save on transfers and make good deals. The main thing is to look for young people with different skills and whose contract ends.

_
_Chelsea 20.12.20

In with. Arabians are very cool football players, almost everyone has a lot of speed, I found one with skill 55, acceleration 92 ...