3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rayman 20.12.20 04:52 am

We are just looking for good players (FIFA 13)

Hello everybody! I would like to talk not about promising, elite, famous or high-skill players, but just about good players with a level not exceeding 80. And no matter how old the player is, the main thing is to show a suitable level of play. I'll probably start, Armand Traore - LZ, 22 years old, initial skill 70, develops only up to 78. Fast, very technical, with good selection, he will catch up with anyone and start the attack himself !!! Minus well, sooooo not an accurate hit. Now your suggestions !!!
149 Comments
Sort by:
j
justgeorge 20.12.20

still would advise odil ahmedov) good defensive midfielder, and besides, quite technical)

L
LustigMan 20.12.20

he is also a good player, he runs like crazy, flutters like a butterfly, stings like a bee, there is a canopy, there is a blow (though not always). flaws are visible only when you put him not in his position. I could not fully develop it, because Bavaria made an offer that I could not refuse ........................ (33,500,000 euros)

R
Rayman 20.12.20

LustigMan
Well, you're straight Jose Mourinho))

L
LustigMan 20.12.20

Reiman,
I'm just learning))))))))))

O
OneParadise 20.12.20

LustigMan
AFIGET! Is there some more? If you would find players in real life, you would have become a millionaire long ago))))

L
LustigMan 20.12.20

OneParadise a
couple of three still left)))) write about them?))))
Ps I did not have time to declare that I would never sell a "quaben", as the kites immediately swooped in))))

and they want to buy it from me for 1,800,000 euros ?????????? would be ashamed to offer such sums for a player the basics ... by the way, kwabena has already scored 4 goals in 2 games!

O
OneParadise 20.12.20

LustigMan
Let's write. By the way, do you have a license? Because in my last update he has skill 58, and he is PFA

O
OneParadise 20.12.20

By the way, I rented this one to Mordovia from Borussia. One to one rules out, the blow is good, it hits and scores through itself, and the head is also normal.

L
LustigMan 20.12.20

OneParadise is a
pirate, but I use compositions from fifasoccer.ru because a lot of Spartak youth are represented there. skills compared to the "default" lineups have not been changed. that's why I write so boldly about "skillful" football players. now I will write about another footballer and go to watch the football of Manchester United - Aston Villa ..

it seems like the dude is unremarkable, many of you / us, seeing him, spat and walked by ... but not me. first I want to say that he hits great from a distance. besides, he will get "motors" in a season or two (in general, I have a passion for hardworking players, if I had my will, I would force the whole field with them :)) but he is VERY and VERY clumsy, strikes are not always obtained by lala poplar .. unfortunately, I could not develop it well - the career save spoils as always (((, but I found it pumped up by the computer and the computer pumped it very well:

since the camp could pump it like that, then you / we can do it better and faster. all good luck and good night!

v
vio 1985 20.12.20

I recommend Waris from Spartacus. for the season from 71 became 85.

L
LustigMan 20.12.20

vio 1985
better recommend all Spartak youth! they have excellent teamwork!

R
Rayman 20.12.20

vio 1985
You don’t understand, I don’t need promising players)) I am interested in players with low skill but good work on the field.

L
LustigMan 20.12.20

Rayman
good job on the pitch? type the full command of "motors"!))

S
Salvador gunzerker 20.12.20

LustiqMan
Good work in the field does not lie in the specialization "motor".

L
LustigMan 20.12.20

denismaj is
possible, but who, if not a motor, can score a goal in one episode and save the team from it (the goal) in another?
Ps motor is the coolest specialization in the fifa.
Pss what do you think is the specialization "motor"?

j
justgeorge 20.12.20

really "motors" are good, the same Mueller, for example, has time everywhere. but just for the sake of this specialization I would not take it)

R
Rayman 20.12.20

yeah, in 12 there were these motors, they were just filled up!)) And at 13, this specialization very rarely comes across, and indeed, in real football, not every player can withstand several matches in a row, while working out to the fullest, plus training in addition to matches! !!

S
Salvador gunzerker 20.12.20

LustiqMan
"Motor" is a player you can not count on as a substitute.

N
Nevoeiro 20.12.20

Raheem Sterlnig, a dribbler not inferior to Azar, Mate, Neymar, I use it as a playmaker, but he scores not badly, the speed, the jerk took everything as it should in the winter transfer, for half a season he rode up to 78, I don’t remember exactly, I was without skills, acquired the skills of a stroke master, a motor, an acrobat, and some other ability now not to remember
http://sofifa.com/ru/fifa13/player/150535-raheem-sterling

R
Rayman 20.12.20

Nevoeiro
Who plays for Liverpool? Yes, he's really good! But he can be classified as a promising player. So, litter, it doesn't fit.