3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mvictory 20.12.20 04:59 am

Denuvo has fallen! (Doom (2016))

So DOOM was broken. Rejoice!
From the moderator:
Do not forget that links to cracks (tablets), repacks, etc. are prohibited.
72 Comments
Sort by:
d
danilukHF 20.12.20

he didn't fall, just someone needed to put this shit in the public domain

b
bazilews 20.12.20

Wondering which game will be next?

g
gaymersh 20.12.20

Maybe Homefront: The Revolution?

m
mvictory 20.12.20

bazilews
Exactly - there is a scene release.

b
bazilews 20.12.20

mvictory
What doesn't suit you?

a
alucard V 20.12.20

Do not care

m
mvictory 20.12.20

bazilews
It suits me, you just wrote a repack above, and this is not a repack.

b
bazilews 20.12.20

mvictory
Well this is nitpicking, the main thing is there is a hack!

M
MorirMerda 20.12.20

buzz, the main thing now is that the battle for $ 100 rush at the start. I will not even play it, maybe just to punish the dies

o
olecsander14_ 20.12.20

Fake ???????????

A
ArXangel_ann 20.12.20

God, this is certainly cool and all that ... BUT I have a feeling that Denuvo is so popular with game publishers precisely because the pirates themselves are raising this endless hype! Constantly all these topics on the forums - "will there be denuvo?", "Ay-ay, in the game denuvo", "denuvo there, denuvo here, mamadarahaya shtodelaaaat !!!"
We can, if they shouted less, and the publishers themselves were not so active everywhere this garbage?
IMHO, in short

N
Next-gen2015 20.12.20

They say they will soon post cracks for JC3, Hitman, Deus))

M
Mantykora 20.12.20

ArXangel_ann
There is interdependence, a vicious circle - publishers mold Denuvo, pirates: "when will they break it?" There is only one question - CPY did not deliver the suitcase with money from Denuvo and is blackmailing? how do CPYs earn?

Well, it is not so happy about the hack of DOOM itself, but the next hack of Denuvo - with each step it is getting closer to the fate of StarForce, yo-ho-ho!

vzglydizugla
That's the same ... I bought a wahoo - disappointed, a feeling of deception. I don’t take any more games with Denuvo, I tried it once - it was enough for me.

P
Podvipodvertov 20.12.20

Better tell me when the new Deus Ex will fall? it is much more interesting than the latter's thought. I almost passed Doom on the day of release, took offline activation, and I will tell him that the price is just 200 rubles no more, there is nothing to look at, Doom 3 was better.

S
SanKa Games 20.12.20

In theory, now that DOOM has been hacked, it will be much faster to hack other games, tk. the protection is the same and the difference is insignificant. We have already learned how to bypass it, it remains only to apply this skill on other games and that's it - the game is hacked.

C
CreMat0ry 20.12.20

sanya100500143
Will not

N
Nighthawkreal 20.12.20

Mantykora
You need to think more broadly .

A
ArXangel_ann 20.12.20

Mantykora
Oh, you Silver)))) "Piastres, piastres !!!"

But in general, yes - the main problem is not in defense, but in the fact that the publishers are extremely focused precisely on making their game "cho-thread cho not Lomazza", while sometimes tightly hammering on the quality of the game and the plot. And now it infuriates !!! If all the games in which there is a denuvo or something else of the same fancy were super-awesome - with an awesome plot of 60-90 hours, comfortable gameplay without friezes and bugs, if it were not necessary for each (EVERY damn !!!) Finishing the game with endless patches, then I'm sure - they would buy even with a denuva even without. And so it is that there is no faith in either the trailers or the words of the developers. And yes, it would be better if they spend this money, which they are pouring into Denuva, on the QUALITY of their GAMES!

P
Protocol10 20.12.20

ArXangel_ann
But in general, yes - the main problem is not in protection, but in the fact that publishers are extremely focused on how to add "cho-thread cho not Lomaetz" into their game. One

could agree with this if there was one platform pc. But there is, after all, ps4 and xbox, which are the main selling points, all the attention of publishers is focused on them, and not on some kind of protection.

A
ArXangel_ann 20.12.20

Protocol10
Well, yes, there is something quiet and smooth. That's just nowhere konsolschiki howl from bugs and friezes, oga-oga

The fact that the developers spend very decent money on their favorite denuvka is a fact. But this money could go to improve games (and on consoles as well). And do not rub in that console piracy does not exist - it exists, and how. They can even give bakers a head start.