3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Voksi 20.12.20 05:00 am

Medvedev announced the presence of a car in every Russian family

He said this in an interview with the host of the program "Vesti on Saturday" Sergei Brilev. The text of the interview was published on the website of the Russian government.

“The population of our country has become absolutely automobile. In the Soviet period, every tenth person had a car. Now every family has a car, everyone drives. Therefore, roads are an absolute priority, ”he said.

Medvedev noted that several times he held meetings with the governors, at which he said that all the small funds that can be released must be directed to the roads.

According to a September 2014 survey by the Avtostat agency, 49% of Russian families do not have a car.

PS: from me, Medvedev lives in a different reality, which has nothing to do with our country ...-))
86 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wing42 20.12.20

Voksi wrote:
Medvedev lives in a different reality, which has nothing to do with our country
. In iPhone.

V
Voksi 20.12.20

Wing42
I fully support the statement

U
USSoldier 20.12.20

and you're right damn it

B
Black Griffin 20.12.20

Medvedev is a notable joker.

V
Voksi 20.12.20

Black Griffin
Maybe he is just a fairy-tale wizard, who in his hands instead of a magic wand, a bottomless bag in the center of which is a "black hole" ??? -))))) We throw on presents for me ... Kha-Kha ... -))

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 20.12.20

Voksi
SpoilerAnd are you surprised by this? The enemy is sitting in the Kremlin, and he lies as he breathes. All of them - their families, property, money, all this abroad, they come to Russia to work - rob and destroy, they have their own truth (unfortunately, it is very different from the majority), they judge by themselves, they have everything there great, once in dollars and euros, and the salaries of deputies and officials did not forget to raise, how can such people be bad? And as for the numbers, they are not friends with them at all, that is not statistics, then it is a lie, i.e. Medvedev simply operates with false numbers, and does not even think about them. Here is an example, there was a moment when he blurted out that supposedly, on average, a truck travels (if I remember correctly) 24 km a day (I walk about 24 km in 2 hours 40 minutes-3 hours, I lied, I'm correcting myself - 12 km I walked in 2 hours, 400 km on a heavy load passed empty in 6-7 hours slowly through the passes). Well, how can you not forget his lie - "there is no money, but you are holding on." It's high time to get used to such things, but do not forget about the realities, and they are much worse, and even more so to take for granted.
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

V
Voksi 20.12.20

VOVAN WOLF
VOVAN WOLF wrote:
Are you surprised by this?
For 36 years of my lived life, I am absolutely, not surprised at anything! -))))

U
Unforfozis 20.12.20

If some families have two cars in total, this does not mean that every family has a car.

o
oltr 20.12.20

And in our country, the average salary is 40 thousand. Vooot.

V
Voksi 20.12.20

Unforfozis
Average ... it turns out! -)))

j
jzmax 20.12.20

In my town now the average salary is 12-17t. pieces of wood and 5 years ago, the average salary was 20-27t.r.

V
Voksi 20.12.20

oltr
I received 84, for 30-31 working days, from the Americans on the project, I will say this, I Spit the Office that climbed on me, for such a plow ... Health is more expensive -))))

V
Voksi 20.12.20

jzmax
This is the Average for Russia -))

o
oltr 20.12.20

The average salary in Russia is when 1 person receives 2 million, and 100 others for 8000 rubles. Then, on average, they all receive 27,000 rubles. And now in simple terms: - Petya has 10 apples, and Vasya has 0. On average, both have 5 apples. - Officials eat meat, I eat cabbage. On average, we eat cabbage rolls. - The wife of the director of the collective farm Glasha sleeps with everyone, and the milkmaid Masha does not give to anyone, on average they are both whores
Dimon also counted with the car. Some Sechin, Rotenbeg has 100 foreign cars, and a neighbor - Vasya has one Lada borrowed.

o
oltr 20.12.20

Voksi
Working for Russian offices (here) you can "kill" a lot? If only not a manager of Gazprom, Rosneft and others like them.
84k for the Russian Federation is a lot of money. For the United States, living there is not enough. 1.5k tanks

V
Voksi 20.12.20

oltr
Dollar how much? 64.16 for today ... 1.2 green, despite the fact that it is necessary there from 7 am to 8 pm (but with lunch), 30 + 30 + (2) days and then rest for 1 month, of which 15 days will not will, you spend in a blue frenzy and in a bathhouse with ladies ... !!! Great job thanks to Russia, Glory to Putin and Bearish !!!

M
MunchkiN 616 20.12.20

Well, in principle, it is correct, but purely so that the goods can be transported by the road,
and in pitch towns the problems with traffic jams and storage of tractors were solved.

o
oltr 20.12.20

VOVAN WOLF
Spoiler

o
oltr 20.12.20

Voksi
Well, it depends on what kind of work, not to unload the wagons?)

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 20.12.20

oltr
Very to the point noted, here's another:
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Well, etc. etc.