3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Voksi 20.12.20 05:00 am

Medvedev announced the presence of a car in every Russian family

He said this in an interview with the host of the program "Vesti on Saturday" Sergei Brilev. The text of the interview was published on the website of the Russian government.

“The population of our country has become absolutely automobile. In the Soviet period, every tenth person had a car. Now every family has a car, everyone drives. Therefore, roads are an absolute priority, ”he said.

Medvedev noted that several times he held meetings with the governors, at which he said that all the small funds that can be released must be directed to the roads.

According to a September 2014 survey by the Avtostat agency, 49% of Russian families do not have a car.

PS: from me, Medvedev lives in a different reality, which has nothing to do with our country ...-))
86 Comments
Sort by:
M
MelShlemming 20.12.20

I don’t understand. You have such clowns in the government, and you still laugh at Ukraine and the United States. Do you want to repent?

W
Wing42 20.12.20

THE RIGHT SECTOR wrote:
... and you are still laughing at Ukraine and the United States.
Yes, we are. And we cry over Mother Russia.

D
Doooge 20.12.20

There are no cars, but you are holding on, good mood and a pleasant day

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 20.12.20

RIGHT SECTOR
Spoiler No need to revenge one size fits all. Russia is one on TV, but in reality it is completely different. Personally, I have a neutral attitude towards Ukraine, if directly, then I do not care what they have there, I have a positive attitude towards the United States and respect this country, people have achieved success, despite the fact that other economies depend on the dollar (well, probably something like that ), they strive for the future, make incredible discoveries, build something, create something, they have something to be proud of, perhaps the United States is not an ideal country, but not a few of our people are running there.
In general, one way or another, I am personally more interested in the country in which I was born and live. I am neutral to everyone else, but there are people who believe that building roads, developing science (medicine, technology), improving the living conditions of citizens, raising production, developing culture, the United States interferes with the Russian economy, and the zombie box and the state are actively promoting this , looking away from the main enemy. For me, the main enemy is the bandits in the Kremlin. I personally have nothing to repent of, as I believe both the majority of those who have commented here and those living in the country. And a sore subject now, as I have already noted more than once - a clouded brain, or cotton wool of the brain, of citizens - "it is easier to fool people than to convince them that they are fooled." We have such, I believe, 25 percent. All this is purely IMHO.
Spoiler
Spoiler

W
Wild rider 20.12.20

Scull Crasher
Not on purpose. Just relaxed, like Astakhov.

U
USSoldier 20.12.20

eh, now I would put Stalin in the Kremlin, he would quickly clean everything up there

B
Bomber 20.12.20

in terms of the number of cars per 1000 people, we are in 49th place, a couple of positions above Antigua and Barbuda and 6 positions below Trinidad and Tobago
317 cars per 1000 people.
USA is in 2nd place, there are 809 cars per 1000 people

n
nikita2112 20.12.20

According to scientific research, the most unfavorable country for gays in Europe is Russia.
SpoilerConsequently, if you live badly in Russia
Spoilers, most likely
Spoilers are gay.

V
Vanya Rygalov 20.12.20

nikita2112 Will
Mona be a lesbian?

F
Freerade 20.12.20

Right in every family? In my opinion, someone is "disingenuous", although the number of zhopovozok has become just an incredible amount, there are very few pedestrians, but this is me about my city.

A
Alexator 20.12.20

Bomber
and one position higher and lower than us?

B
Bomber 20.12.20

Alexator is
higher than mylasia, lower is Lithuania.
https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_countries_by_number_cars_per_1000_people

A
Alexator 20.12.20

Bomber
well Lithuania in the European Union. So the rules.

o
oool 20.12.20

Scull Crasher
aristocracy must be revived ... checks the reaction of slaves ...

o
oool 20.12.20

Thompson1929
he would have cleaned it up so that you would also sit in the gulag ...

o
oool 20.12.20

RIGHT SECTOR
you look at yours ...

P
Panade02 Dweller 20.12.20

Voksi
I don’t see Medved and others like him and the national teamHow you can disband the team that won back. She has already Graduated! performance, the national team did not become a machine gun. This is all infinitely stupid with the substitution of goal-setting. Even though I myself hate football because of everything connected with it.

P
Panade02 Dweller 20.12.20

"The market will regulate itself" (c) Medvedev DA

-
-SlashuuR- 20.12.20

70% of what the residents of my village drive are tazy without bumpers and checkers of the Soviet period, which cannot be called normal cars. Scooters or bicycles could just as well be attributed to statistics.

o
oool 20.12.20

rPeBoJL
this is his trophy: D
he was fired more than once, that he wears a dear shmutin, while the last people eat up without salt, here he is in a secondhand and bought, like, look, I'm like you ... in general ... like everything they do ... and it would be funny if simple people did not suffer ...