3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Voksi 20.12.20 05:00 am

Medvedev announced the presence of a car in every Russian family

He said this in an interview with the host of the program "Vesti on Saturday" Sergei Brilev. The text of the interview was published on the website of the Russian government.

“The population of our country has become absolutely automobile. In the Soviet period, every tenth person had a car. Now every family has a car, everyone drives. Therefore, roads are an absolute priority, ”he said.

Medvedev noted that several times he held meetings with the governors, at which he said that all the small funds that can be released must be directed to the roads.

According to a September 2014 survey by the Avtostat agency, 49% of Russian families do not have a car.

PS: from me, Medvedev lives in a different reality, which has nothing to do with our country ...-))
86 Comments
Sort by:
V
VOVAN WOLFovich 20.12.20

Richards
SpoilerConstruction of houses is still going by old standards. It used to be a luxury car, now almost everyone can own it. When I was playing a city-planning simulator I saw a typical problem - I stuck it. The same thing is in reality - they stuck it on, and despite the fact that wherever you look everywhere there is such nonsense, they set it up end-to-end, there are no parking lots, there is no place to put it, so people are sculpting into every crevice, including on playgrounds, sidewalks and lawns. In theory, it would be wise to organize a parking space, a platform for cars, but they are not there, they do not, the rams lack intelligence, they are stuck in the past, hence the problem. And where there is, there were new buildings, so the place is sold at the cost of a car (of course, depending on which one) - 500-700 thousand, or even a million. True, the idiots are annoying that they buy cars from a million - they bought it, but did not take care of a parking space. I myself notice the same nonsense - you leave the entrance and start maneuvering between cars. Actually the same reason for the lack of a car, or rather one of them - not where to put.

V
Voksi 20.12.20

VOVAN WOLF Sincerely
, Brother !!!

t
the endless misanthropy o 20.12.20

They have a flourishing nobility in the Kremlin. One comrade's attic was blown through thoroughly

Spoiler

o
oltr 20.12.20

SaveX3
Not me. And this is an anecdote.

o
oltr 20.12.20

Podvipodvertov
Tru story. My brother with the car lured, only nerves. And the extension of "Insurance" is generally clownery. It takes a queue at 2-3 o'clock in the morning to get it by the evening.

o
oool 20.12.20

Podvipodvertov
do you want to be taken to the Caucasian republic? work there until they cut your head off ...
ride public transport? with our cattle-electorate? when do they step on your feet from the knee? yes you, my friend, are sick ... not otherwise ...

s
stalker7162534 20.12.20

oltr
If you believe TV, why don't you believe that everything is fine in Russia and that every family has a car?

o
oltr 20.12.20

stalker7162534
even, you don’t take out sarcasm, bro ...

r
requiemmm 20.12.20

Cars are different. Every family, with the exception of alcoholics and drug addicts, can afford to buy a car. A ten to fifteen year old basin, specifically. Of course he doesn't want to, but he can. So he was less wrong than he could have been. It's time to fix the roads, in some places people are already falling through the asphalt, this is not the case. Another question is how to fix them, here we also kind of repaired them, put two pieces of one hundred meters each, by a brigade of Tajiks, smashed right into the puddles. It will come down by the spring, along with the snow.

S
Sir Hereskag 20.12.20

Dima is tired ...

s
sаnic 20.12.20

Washi has 5 cars, and petit is zero, but on average they each have 20 cars. Statistics.

s
stalker7162534 20.12.20

I will troll the hamsters.

In the news about the trip of Vladimir Putin and Dmitry Medvedev to fishing in the Novgorod region, users were most attracted by the clothes of the top officials of the state. Particular attention was paid to the Prime Minister's jacket: in it, readers quickly recognized the M-65, a popular field jacket designed for the needs of the US Armed Forces back in 1965. It was intended for soldiers sent to Vietnam. The clothes were perfect for the rainy climate and the harsh conditions of the foothills.
Photos from the trip of the president and the prime minister show that the stripes have been cut off from Medvedev's jacket. However, it is not clear which ones. According to some reports - the sleeve chevron of a private first class and the emblem of the division.

K
KazymirZyba 20.12.20

Russia! Rosseyushka May! ... how I love you! ... I love you right up to a migraine, I don't know what to do with this love! Straight to exhaustion! I love my homeland, Rosseyushka! ... mmm ... abama schmuck!

R
Ricch 20.12.20

Every Russian family. If yours doesn't, you are most likely a foreign agent.
Spoiler

V
Voksi 20.12.20

Timur Beresnev
Well, damn it, there's that rhino on the photo !!! -))

i
iNfantry 144Hz 20.12.20

VOVAN WOLF
Here's an example, there was a moment when he blurted out that supposedly, on average, a truck travels (if I remember correctly) 24 km a day (I walk about 24 km in 2 hours 40 minutes-3 hours). because you are running this distance?

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 20.12.20

iNfantry Noob
I beg your pardon, for the mileage, I lied on the hike, I am correcting myself, now I looked, more precisely.
So this distance (if 2GIS believes - 10 km) I walked yesterday in 1 hour and 40 minutes:
Spoiler
This is it, i.e. 12 km, I walked in 2 hours with something.
Spoiler
Somehow I looked before, the numbers were like different - more, now less, yet 2GIS, perhaps, in this regard is not very good, well, otherwise, how can not be measured.
In any case, a heavy truck travels more than 24 km a day, even if we take the average. I drove the car somehow, well, it was possible to walk 400 km through the passes in 6-7 hours.

S
Scull Crasher 20.12.20

Something often he began to mow lately. All his pearls about "no money", "go into business" and about the car in every family have taken place over the past year. Despite the fact that he has been at the helm since 2008. That is, he is no longer a novice fool and knows perfectly well what, how and when to say.
Means, mows intentionally. The question is why?

s
stalker7162534 20.12.20

Scull Crasher
Rightly noticed.
The answer is the same as to the question - Why is Zhirinovsky posing as a clown (when necessary)?
The leading question is what happens to well-known politicians who can make real competition to Himself in the elections?
Why do hamsters repeat the propaganda slogan - If not him, then who?

SpoilerIn order for a multi-million dollar country to vote for a person, you need to know him. He must be famous. Hence, any famous person is a potential electoral competitor. That is why propaganda launches something like this - the failure of the Medvedev government in healthcare. When did this propaganda proper (paid for by the authorities) allow criticism of the authorities?
I'm waiting for compromising evidence to be poured on Shoigu. even though he's already on the hook.

D
Deseptikons.STARSCREAM 20.12.20

creatures sitting in the Kremlin one vorё stsuki filthy. Stalin is not on them and the year 37 would immediately be remembered