3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KorolevaSorok 20.12.20 05:17 am

IopoceHok (Dosmotr) and Noob_killer - thunderstorms and PCshares HBRov all PG (Diablo 2)

He comes in, throws the host to everyone, crashes, and then writes that I am using it xD

72 Comments
Sort by:
Y
YOKOZUNA koko ni aru 20.12.20

unid
a gde na screene kinutii tebe host?

k
kot-stargazer 20.12.20

Wah baby, are you so daring to patch ??? :)))))))

D
Dosmotr 20.12.20

NA KOLENI !!!!!!

K
KorolevaSorok 20.12.20

Dosmotr
"On your knees" - is that what you said to yourself, having fallen with full cues and bo? :)

The bottom crustacean is not even able to overcome the full mf close, only 60 lvl of naked charms.

D
Dosmotr 20.12.20

unid
omg, ti takoy noob. Lu4we bi vilojil, kak v4era 15 raz podriad upal. Vse bilo vot-tak, tolko ya eshe i pod merka prignul ..

K
KorolevaSorok 20.12.20

Dosmotr
Great selfie!
What do you say to that? Happened ~ 18 minutes ago:
Even BO and merk does not help :)

F
FludoTron 20.12.20

unid
Somewhere good triumphs over evil. Name the next Persian Usmiryatelb_gordbIni)

D
Dosmotr 20.12.20

Fly do trona
Poyas_Fulok or Rak_Ruk is more suitable for him

F
FludoTron 20.12.20

Dosmotr
Well, hand cancer is not visible on screenshots.

D
Dosmotr 20.12.20

Fly do trona
well, he will not spread how he went to blood moore and the first time he fell when he consumed all the fullers, and the second - immediately, because the margin of "strength and skill" was over

K
KorolevaSorok 20.12.20

Dosmotr
Yes, then there was a fall 2 times and both ate fullkas, banks and dragged you for eska under BO.
It is not clear what you are presenting, because you were with a personal BO (well, well, the PCshares have gone - they start their BO in the openings in order to fall :)), and I'm without a cutter and BO, actually. And then you also fell 1 time, it turned out 2-1. Where did you kill me 20 times, I have no idea. MB and a screen is there? :)
I advise you to keep silent about the fullocks, because you are simply afraid to go without fullocks and Bo. Well you and with BO on CD raking. By the way, today, by the way, you had fullers, but I have not. I'm just mf in tr set with pins, and you ate at least 3 :)

V
Violet Chachki 20.12.20

Dosmotr
Now I would go to the khbr with my beaver fire magpie (pvp onli), throw the host to everyone, fall, and then cry that someone ate the can and be proud that somewhere once accidentally killed the same kraposork

D
Dosmotr 20.12.20

unid
your fairy tales are cooler than Dober's

And what does it have to do with tr-sets, mf-sorties, etc. I, apparently, have pvp-pers with anikhs and a pack of ck with hp.

Chachki
Only stupid leechers and looters cry that they are not allowed to do what they love. Poor Anatoly was stolen from under the nose of the loot on the ber, for the fact that he flew, dragged khbry and killed Baal))

K
KorolevaSorok 20.12.20

Dosmotr
What fairy tales, hello. Everything is on screenshots. Admit already that you are a lax.

T
Torum. 20.12.20

unid
Dosmotr

C
CRYSTALITE 20.12.20

and who is Dosmotr?

a
annortheone 20.12.20

F
FludoTron 20.12.20

G_V
"Why did he start King?" : D

N
Noob_Killer 20.12.20

m
malloc 20.12.20

from all that has been written, I only realized that Dosmotr is a lax and disgraced myself.