3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KorolevaSorok 20.12.20 05:17 am

IopoceHok (Dosmotr) and Noob_killer - thunderstorms and PCshares HBRov all PG (Diablo 2)

He comes in, throws the host to everyone, crashes, and then writes that I am using it xD

72 Comments
Sort by:
O
Obsessed 20.12.20

Goodwin Emerald, it's physically harder to edit, isn't it?
(forum d2: D)

U
Uncle fred 20.12.20

Obsessed
Well, yes, there is a different specificity - on the street, in the ground, etc. I have laboratory conditions in comparison ... and so, all your streams of directed particles do not mean anything to me! I am a humanitarian ... for me welding is magic! I do not cook, but I cast fireballs! And our boss is still Baal ...

O
Obsessed 20.12.20

And our boss is still Baal ...
Goodwin Emerald, zabaal: DDD

B
Believein 20.12.20

Goodwin Emerald
Well, it depends on the company you work for. But according to the idea, if the installation increases in price, then, accordingly, welding too, unless the installation is carried out on bolted joints. We have welded output of 70-80 per month.
Obsessed
Physically, installation is not more difficult, because usually installation is carried out by cranes, the installer just needs to adjust the connection straight while the crane holds the load. The welder holds the cable constantly + grip. And if you cook the ceiling all day, you will go nuts. I think Goodwin understands what I mean if he has come across this :)

U
Uncle fred 20.12.20

KatnissEverdeen
Yeah, I was throwing vipon with primory and secondaries, and in a somersault, and in a jump, and from a turn ... and now I forgot what electrode welding is! The locksmith prepared everything for me, the edges were cut, cleaned ... all that remains is to apply the shovchik-beauty (after installation, it was all wild).

O
Obsessed 20.12.20

Katniss Everdeen, Goodwin Emerald, one question remained for both of you - WHERE (approximately) do you cook / do you cook? district, region xs. :-)

U
Uncle fred 20.12.20

Obsessed
St. Petersburg, Leningrad xs)

O
Obsessed 20.12.20

Goodwin Emerald, cool, I thought only Nubotivushka had such prices. :-) Well, in the Tobolsk areas.
Inspection minus - how is it, in the thread tinder is not about him! offtopic life! ; D

U
Uncle fred 20.12.20

Obsessed
The theme, and so with the inexorability of the Titanic, plunged into the abyss, with a protruding thumb, if the Negative had not been drawn.

O
Obsessed 20.12.20

Goodwin Emerald, Negative generally saves! contradictory as it may sound. ; D

k
kot-stargazer 20.12.20

Obsessed
and everyone was unanimously happy about the game success of the Fircax
ATP, neighing !!! :)))
KatnissEverdeen-and sho this tourist is Negative, right? I even got bored somehow :))) lol :)))

O
Obsessed 20.12.20

kot-stargazer, this is a completely different person, welded Yura, a serious guy, upgrading his own computer! ; (