3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KorolevaSorok 20.12.20 05:17 am

IopoceHok (Dosmotr) and Noob_killer - thunderstorms and PCshares HBRov all PG (Diablo 2)

He comes in, throws the host to everyone, crashes, and then writes that I am using it xD

72 Comments
Sort by:
T
Torum. 20.12.20

Accidentally I looked at the skin of the noob_killer, and my eyes were bleeding.

O
Obsessed 20.12.20

Noob_Killer, omg, where does such a miserable Russification come from in the CAPS? :-)

i
ixdon 20.12.20

Yes, I got there too. Then he re-entered, immediately jumped to the left and slowly put down this crowd of cows.

How is such an immortal enchantment done with 1HP?

a
annortheone 20.12.20

ixdon
eto zegred

V
Violet Chachki 20.12.20

In the meantime, a fresh "fairy tale" with open HBR xD

K
KorolevaSorok 20.12.20

Another pksher to the

Madness of the brave ...

3m3m 20.12.20

eto crap a ne pkrweri raz padayt ot tr sorok

a
annortheone 20.12.20

The penultimate 3 lines are a direct cry from the heart at the ondalists under the columns.

3m3m 20.12.20

G_V
da open hbr mena inoi raz besit, kogda typo odin vseh kill, ostalnie libo stoyat, libo padayt po cd)

O
Obsessed 20.12.20

3m3m, est varik. ne xodit 'na open hbr; (

m
malloc 20.12.20

Obsessed
phbr is not always a varicose.
1. besides a magpie / amki / someone with an enigma, no one is needed there
2. last season I only saw two or three people who agreed to run phbr.

open hbr really started to piss off. one herd of vegetables enters, which kill the last wave for 9000 hours, cannot fly off, etc. on the face of "nubization" pg: D

O
Obsessed 20.12.20

malloc, "nubization" is a natural result of events. and I did not mean pkhbr. ;-) but my posts are nn, tk. I do not fit the definition of Mr. "service users". :-)

V
Violet Chachki 20.12.20

Inoffensive screenshots on the topic

H
Hav 20.12.20

Fly do trona
Poloden must wear chaco.

T
Torum. 20.12.20

Dobermn
SVS smuter.

F
FludoTron 20.12.20

Torum.
eto poher-pal

H
Hav 20.12.20

Torum.
he has a coupler and a vortex in his hand

T
Torum. 20.12.20

Dobermn
Fly do trona
Foher sun foher fell, sorry.

B
Believein 20.12.20

Violet Chachki
My computer could not stand to turn on DotA 2 and Diablo 2, DotA would immediately become jealous of Diablo and the computer would burn out <: D.

Oh, how I missed the mountain pksheram. By the way, is anyone doing tppk now? Ala Ice blast sorties or spirit necromancers or druids?

K
KISfly 20.12.20

That is why I don’t return to the software, because there self-reliant fanatics after the rip simply re-enter, raise the corpse and further interfere with the players, they don’t last long on xts.