3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Freedom23 20.12.20 05:32 am

Technical Problems (Off-Road Drive)

Well, I think to explain what the topic is and why is unnecessary.
94 Comments
Sort by:
v
vANdER [Rare guest PG] 20.12.20

I have a problem not wanting to find D3Dcompiler.dll or something like that (((

v
vANdER [Rare guest PG] 20.12.20

more precisely, it simply does not exist (((

A
AlexT992 20.12.20

Install Direct or download the D3Dcompiler.dll file from the Internet.
And put it in C: WINDOWS system32

T
Temix 20.12.20

Everyone has a view from the salon that doesn’t rob, but rather the camera is on the floor or in the floor when

s
sasha_tt 20.12.20

everyone has

X
Xennym 20.12.20

New look, view from the gearbox LOL

s
sirembon 20.12.20

The game clearly needs 10 patches = (Not what I expected (

S
Svetloyar 20.12.20

This time I downloaded the game, all the bugs smoothly migrated to the 3rd part (this is not to say, they say buy it for a face, because everything will remain the same).
1) Friezes. For some reason, at certain moments, performance drops sharply, the game rushes to calculate something and the game freezes.
2) Grass in the air. No comment.
3) Vis from under the bottom, called a view from the cockpit. This is the first "novelty".
The controls are also funny. They ask, pressing on the gas, to turn, while pulling the handbrake. The computer is clearly against it.

s
sergey799 20.12.20

I can't start a picture full drive 3 and everything does not respond and the picture does not fit into my screen resolution

F
Freedom23 20.12.20

Optimization of course in the game does not shine. On my 4 cores and 1GB the video game manages to freeze, Although all other games on Dx 10 work without lags, they just fly like rewinding).

S
Svetloyar 20.12.20

Yes, it freezes on any configuration.

F
Freedom23 20.12.20

Svetloyar
Slanting hands of the developers.

How the UE3 engine can be brought to friezes ??????? Not one game on this engine is not freezing, but this one is just like Aleluia from heaven.

I would also like to say, those who have 1 core percent, do not even write that you have problems with the game, you can hardly help with something. The era of multi-cores has come all the same.

S
SkyGame 20.12.20

How the UE3 engine can be brought to friezes ???????
The Russians can do anything.

B
Burnoutman 20.12.20

Damn, they waited, they waited and then they slipped it in again ... we are waiting for the 20 patch, after it we will play.

d
demonvandal 20.12.20

has anyone passed the second race in Thailand ?? :(
When using the winch there, = (((

k
kagym 20.12.20

Here's what they write on one site: "Who crashes, try deleting the PP3WorkGame Ghosts folder"

A
Ale] [ander 20.12.20

I have max without a single frieze (confa in a personal). Only throws out in the 2nd race in Thailand.

A
Ale] [ander 20.12.20

kagym Thank you! Anyone whose game crashes to delete the PP3WorkGame Ghosts folder. It helped me.

F
Freedom23 20.12.20

Ale] [ander
Without a single frieze ?? I'm talking about the start of the game, when the start is slightly freezing. And you want to say it flies for 512MB video with 2 cores ???) Although maybe it's my Win XP ??

e
extrem4x4 20.12.20

I have on one map Africa seems to be very freezing and Ale] [ander just does not buggy

I DO NOT BELIEVE !!!!!!!!!!!!
CONFA IN PROFILE