3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Freedom23 20.12.20 05:32 am

Technical Problems (Off-Road Drive)

Well, I think to explain what the topic is and why is unnecessary.
94 Comments
Sort by:
A
Ale] [ander 20.12.20

macs5500 and I'm not convincing you ... it's a fact.
These are the hands of the developers that in the end it turns out on approximately the same machines, someone slows down, and someone does not.

A
Ale] [ander 20.12.20

Freedom23, there is no bazaar at the beginning of a light frieze, and then everything goes smoothly. I have 7ka 32bit

S
Svetloyar 20.12.20

Removed the game and the image. I'm waiting for a patched repack. I don't want to spoil the experience by struggling with bugs.

b
buratino9 20.12.20

Hello everybody! help me have such a problem I go into the game of a kartanka with a UAZ and the whole game hangs tight. what to do?

F
Freedom23 20.12.20

Ale] [ander
Well, yes, I'm talking about this, at the beginning the Frieze is small and the stalemate is ok. But it doesn't matter how they made friezes out of UE3. When I had one core, games on UE3 did not slow down. And ours contrived a pancake.

b
buratino9 20.12.20

so what to do to play how the hochetsa!

K
Kirkeney 20.12.20

buratino9
Wait for a ton of patches ... or play other games. I would choose the latter.

S
Svetloyar 20.12.20

One does not interfere :)

S
Semmmy 20.12.20

Respect I confirm to delete PP3WorkGame Ghosts and everything will be fine

D
Dron35 20.12.20

not installed.
A window opens and closes in a second. I took a picture through the print screen and it says
Program too big to fit in memory
My configuration Intel (R) Core (TM) 2 Duo CPU E8400 @ 3.00 GHz 2.95 GHz RAM 2.00 GB Windows 7 32 bit.

l
leon8891 20.12.20

Good day.
I have the following problem:
http://s52.radikal.ru/i135/1012/eb/eb9ea0f22730.jpg texture diarrhea
In the evening I installed everything worked fine, in the morning I start and this garbage all over the screen ....
I downloaded another version of the game, deleted saves, cleaned the registry branch, the same eggs did not help ?!
This is not observed in other games (Onboard Radeon HD 5650)

A
Ale] [ander 20.12.20

Try firewood and put fresh

l
leon8891 20.12.20

I completely removed the firewood, again, purely new and installed the previous ones ... the artifacts remained: (
It's not that I want to play the game, how annoying ... What is the reason ?!

E
EGORISHE 20.12.20

After installing the game, I put on the shortcut and the picture pn3 appears and more and more nothing happens in the task dispatcher it is written that this picture works and the game does not respond) what to do with it?)

D
DJs DARK 20.12.20

at startup gives an error 0xc00000005

what to do? Already reinstalled 3 times.
and not the first repack already.

help me please!!!

b
buratino9 20.12.20

Hello everybody! Th is not anyone who has not solved the problem with the game freezing when a picture with this damn UAZ appears!

E
EGORISHE 20.12.20

buratino9
I have the same bullshit!

D
DJs DARK 20.12.20

Guys, no one knows what the problem is ??? I asked around on the forums, also silence (

help plz)

H
Herish-extreme 20.12.20

Textures are buggy, sometimes a wall across the road appears (you can drive through it), as if rags are hanging on a rope :)
Many thanks to kagym, deleted the Ghosts folder and the game stopped crashing. Modernization of the game "do it yourself"))

F
Freedom23 20.12.20

leon8891
You are not the only one with such a problem, this is due to the Compatibility of the game with Radeon video cards. On the licensed box of the game it says "Operation with ATI Radeon video cards is not guaranteed" or something like that.