3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BarackKamacho 20.12.20 05:52 am

Fun life in a shelter (Fallout 4)

Good day to all follophages and just phages, going into this topic, everyone will probably decide that this is another analytics of the trailer, 28 polygon of the left testicle of the dog, or that Fallout 3 or wasteland of 1989 release is cooler, I suggest to develop your imagination before E3, so as I think it's not a secret for anyone that the shelters were not planned to protect the population from a nuclear war, but only as social experiments, the Volt tech, but that's what the salt of the shelters was about 120 and in games a maximum of 30 are used, I propose in this discussion to come up with the toughest , and cynical social experiments for the future settlers of the wasteland (we emphasize psychology and not physiology)
For example
1. Populate the shelter with half virgins and the other half with women with sexually transmitted diseases,
2. Make all the rooms of the residents of the shelter open (without closing doors)
3) Populate the shelter with different people (preferably Mormons) and do not supply it with overalls
And so on, the most cynical and psychologically oppressive shelter will receive a "magnificent" prize in the form of a Delfy Gravity Gift (If the topic will not die then maybe something and more serious)
"jew"
Le-go
61 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pirat-AC3 20.12.20

whoa

F
Foromorian 20.12.20

Make a shelter, and in it make a human centipede out of the inhabitants. As in the third part, so that the end cannot be seen.

U
Ultravirus661 20.12.20

Divide the Vault into 2 sectors. In one sector there are mentally ill and maniacs, and in the other their future "Victims"
Foromorian
Are you talking about a centaur or what? Or am I missing something.

p
pekabir 20.12.20

well ok, how do you like this? half of the shelter is inhabited by bearded oldfags, fans of the first parts of the fallout from black isl studios, and the second is inhabited by virgin fanboys of the third part from the gazebo. I think the batch is not bad

F
Foromorian 20.12.20

Ultravirus661

This filth, where psychos stitched priests and mouths of their victims.

l
lovecreep 20.12.20

Populate completely with androids (who think that they are people) and start a rumor that someone among them is not human

A
AndrewMi 20.12.20

Let a white man into a room with blacks (or vice versa) and close the door.

N
Nightmare_pc 20.12.20

It is only necessary to plant the peasants in the shelter! This will be a surprise!

_
_Str75_ 20.12.20

AndrewMi
Then it's better as in a Mexican jail - one gringo per crowd of Mexican prisoners)))

Nightmare_pc
This is not a surprise. Everything is very expected)))

Well, for me ... To populate the fans of London West Ham United and fans of Spartak ... There will be one more fight. Although there are enough London fans against Liverpool fans)))))

All this is already trite and passed - to populate the crowd and not feed, or not let them sleep, or turn on the siren every half hour ... How to invent a wheel of a torturer ...

K
Kyubi 20.12.20

1. To settle in the shelter with psychos and one adequate person.
2. You can still make a reality show "Shelter", where people will think that it is nuclear winter outside and choose a suicide bomber to explore the area, and all this is broadcast in other shelters and on the surface.
3. To settle one man in the shelter, and the rest of the tenants are women or vice versa.
4. Populate one half with men, and the other with female animals, or vice versa and see if humanity can survive in such conditions.

C
Chukchi in the chum 20.12.20

To populate the shelter with Chinese who think that they are Americans captured by the Chinese.

C

Kyubi
4 - shelter 43
3 - shelter 68 and 69

z
zdanu4 20.12.20

(no offense to both powers) launch Muscovites with bacon and Ukrainians with vodka. can all the networks find a common language))))

B
BarackKamacho 20.12.20

Chukchi in the plague is a
good combo, but how to introduce such a thought into the human brain

E
Elite User 20.12.20

pekabir
To the point :)

C

BarackKamacho
Good old hypnosis, or a secret room that the caretaker allegedly hides with all his might and from which, occasionally, secretly and with a threat to life, "forbidden" pictures of "old America" ​​are taken out where Chinese are printed instead of Caucasians. You can even throw a video of Operation Anchorage, with comments - this is how the impudent white wide-eyed Chinese captured the last stronghold of narrow-eyed Americans, destroyed the entire free world, drove the last survivors into this underground concentration camp, and now it is the honor of every narrow-eyed American to come to the surface and take revenge.

F
Fortunate Son 20.12.20

By the way, about a third of what you wrote here is already in the "fallout bible". Once upon a time, a couple of years ago I stumbled upon her and read for various other bunkers.

Well, if you move away from this, and create your own bunker, then I would populate it with politicians. Stupidly some politicians. It would be fun to see how they would choose a new shelter manager each time, etc.))

s
sniperson 20.12.20

ncrdie
Sign language for suckers?

Z
Zhekanya_by 20.12.20

An interesting coincidence, I played in New Vegas right today and was in Vault 19, I think it was from this that the author got this idea.
Fortunate Son
Zhirik in caretakers)

N
Nighthawkreal 20.12.20

Fortunate Son
I think there were such times.