3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BarackKamacho 20.12.20 05:52 am

Fun life in a shelter (Fallout 4)

Good day to all follophages and just phages, going into this topic, everyone will probably decide that this is another analytics of the trailer, 28 polygon of the left testicle of the dog, or that Fallout 3 or wasteland of 1989 release is cooler, I suggest to develop your imagination before E3, so as I think it's not a secret for anyone that the shelters were not planned to protect the population from a nuclear war, but only as social experiments, the Volt tech, but that's what the salt of the shelters was about 120 and in games a maximum of 30 are used, I propose in this discussion to come up with the toughest , and cynical social experiments for the future settlers of the wasteland (we emphasize psychology and not physiology)
For example
1. Populate the shelter with half virgins and the other half with women with sexually transmitted diseases,
2. Make all the rooms of the residents of the shelter open (without closing doors)
3) Populate the shelter with different people (preferably Mormons) and do not supply it with overalls
And so on, the most cynical and psychologically oppressive shelter will receive a "magnificent" prize in the form of a Delfy Gravity Gift (If the topic will not die then maybe something and more serious)
"jew"
Le-go
61 Comments
Sort by:
A
Abbat76 20.12.20

I will try to fantasize in the Volt-tech style:
1. A shelter in which the most beautiful woman of the shelter must be chosen by the caretaker. Elections should take place every year. Age doesn't matter. The caretaker should be given the full right to appoint asylum residents to the posts of chiefs of services, despite the results of K, O, Z, A.
2. Create a Shelter, in which all residents are divided into three conditional blocks A, B and C. All residents of blocks in all types of work are represented in equal proportions and in shifts go equally: an equal number of representatives of each block in each shift at each type of work. for example, a team of electricians of 3 people, one each from A, B, C blocks. Establish mandatory supervision of residents of Block A over residents of Block B, residents of Block B must monitor residents of Block C, Residents of Block C must monitor residents of Block A. Set bonus payments (more food, water, alcohol, more free time) for reporting to sponsored ...

Well, and observe where these closed societies such experiments will lead.