3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kosolapyi1 20.12.20 05:58 am

Vampire \ "Hidden \". (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

What do you think of him? What kind of vampire is this? Chet pissed me off that he wets Geralt with one blow, and twice)
61 Comments
Sort by:
m
maryna_p93 20.12.20

Kosolapyi1 As
I heard that there is an opportunity to look at this ancient, I ran right away)) it was very interesting) but in general, as far as I understood, he is one of several such vampires, and he lives "between the worlds" that were created after the conjugation of the spheres, waiting next pairing with the hope of returning to your world. In general, I really liked the line of quests with him)

J
Jack7789 20.12.20

and where can I get a quest for it ???

K
Kosolapyi1 20.12.20

Jack7789
At the end, Regis gives options. Either you go to Syanna or to this vampire.

K
KanoVoxLian 20.12.20

Kosolapyi1
This is the most important vampire, king and king of all vampires.

J
Jerzy3 20.12.20

I don't understand why I should go to him, except for the armor from Hen Geidt. If you go to him,
you kill Detlaff Spoiler and you can't save Sianna. The darkest ending comes out.

L
LoKKi_SKY 20.12.20

Jerzy3
Somehow I got a good ending right away. Everyone is alive except Detlaff! The sisters made it up! But for the sake of curiosity, 2 more endings took place. Look at the "Hidden" vampire and see how Geralt washes his pants in the slammer XD)))

A
Alerondel 20.12.20

Yeah, the fight with the Hidden, if it were, probably Geralt probably killed him even with the maximum pumping of his elixirs)
I would look with interest at the fight of Olgerd von Everek (before the release from the curse) and with this vampire, fight of the century, all tickets are bought ))

J
Jerzy3 20.12.20

Alerondel
Better Hidden vs. Gunther O'Dim.)

P
Playersaharan 20.12.20

Jerzy3
The battle of the immortals will turn out)

W
Wild rider 20.12.20

It would seem that Geralt killed such powerful enemies as Draug, is able to finish off the dragon and even defeated the entire Wild Hunt. Why can't he defeat the Hidden One? On the other hand, we have not seen the true appearance and power of the Hidden One. All other vampires obey him, including Regis and Detlaff. And the fight with Detlaff was perhaps the most difficult, if not in the entire trilogy, then in the third part. So, it is likely that he is simply invincible for Geralt.

UPD Not, quite an easy boss on the last difficulty. From the mice, you just had to run, and not roll. Nobody moved Imlerich from the 1st place.

K
Kosolapyi1 20.12.20

Jerzy3
Gene cannot be defeated without magic. And vampires don't seem to use magic, everything is obvious.
It would be more interesting for me to look at all the witchers shown against the hidden.

J
Jerzy3 20.12.20

He took the key stone away from Oriana, and only went to the Hidden One after the end of the game.

P
Playersaharan 20.12.20

Jerzy3 Did the
game recognize this or did it bug?)

H
Hogun 20.12.20

Kosolapyi1
O'dim not gin

J
Jerzy3 20.12.20

Playersaharan
Recognized, the door is opening. Everything is thought out for this case.)

W
Wild rider 20.12.20

Jerzy3
Nichosi) Well, for the fourth time, too lazy to replay the ending for this. But you didn't meet the Hidden One there, did you?

J
Jerzy3 20.12.20

Wild Rider
Spoiler That's just the point that I met. But without Regis, he does not tweak with Geralt, but simply kills. And you boot from the last save.)

W
Wild rider 20.12.20

Jerzy3 Nicely
done, almost like with "Whispering Hill") It would be nice if you film this case and upload it to our website or youtube. And the projects had to be given an achievement for this in order to motivate the players, as in the case of the third ending.

K
KanoVoxLian 20.12.20

That and in general Hera has little chance, this Secretive probably regenerates faster than the witcher waves a sword.

K
KanoVoxLian 20.12.20

Wild Rider
Imlerich no one moved from the 1st place. Why did he.