3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kosolapyi1 20.12.20 05:58 am

Vampire \ "Hidden \". (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

What do you think of him? What kind of vampire is this? Chet pissed me off that he wets Geralt with one blow, and twice)
61 Comments
Sort by:
S
SpartanSoap 20.12.20

Wild Rider wrote:
Nobody pushed
Imlerich from the 1st place from the first place. Still the hardest part - Iris's Nightmares.
Jerzy3 wrote:
you kill Detlaff and Sianna cannot be saved
well, Detlaff is understandable, but with Sianna, why can't you save?

W
Wild rider 20.12.20

KanoVoxLian
SpartanSoap
Imlerich was the most difficult for me. He teleported, you bastard, behind my back and shot down the Kven. Of course, the energy did not have time to recover and he finished me off. I don't even remember how miraculously I flunked him. And in the Iris Nightmare, I just killed everyone one by one. Oddly enough, at maximum difficulty, the first meeting with Olgerd at the burning mansion seemed more difficult, there I tortured him for 10 minutes, no less, because HP was filmed from him very little.
My build is tailored for fast attacks, with bleeding, light armor and maximum swinging kven. I rely on speed. I'm so used to it. Recently appreciated powerful block penetrating attacks.

J
Jerzy3 20.12.20

Wild Rider
Medium settings and a frame rate of 20 frames - so-so video will turn out.)
Upd.
SpoilerAnd those who went with Regis are not touched by the Hidden.)
SpartanSoap
SpoilerSianna needs to be persuaded to forgive her sister starting from the world of fairy tales, if instead of the world of fairy tales you go to the Hidden, then I cannot convince Syanna. She kills her sister, Damien kills her.

J
Jerzy3 20.12.20

Wild Rider
I didn't find it on YouTube, I had to do it myself. /
Spoiler

K
KanoVoxLian 20.12.20

Jerzy3
Not figase, Geralt didn't even have time to say hello)

W
Wild rider 20.12.20

Jerzy3
Good :) By the way, I tried to go there after a bad ending, but there was no one there.

"And those who went with Regis the Hidden does not touch.)"
Perhaps.

k
kellandro 20.12.20

Wild Rider
Lol, Imlerich, sorry, it is killed from the 1st time, very, very easy. Well, as a last resort, 3-5 sets. He has a very typical fighting style. At first, it is enough to just break it - run in a circle with dodges and hit him in the bochin / in the back. Then you jump back from the combination of blows, on the 5th blow he hits the ground with a club, after that you can hit him 2-3 times, I don't remember exactly. Detlaff is much more formidable with his birds. to dodge bats you have less than a second to roll. Time must be calculated very accurately.

Although, in any case, this is a matter of habit. I think if you train for another half hour - the same Detlaff can also be felled with 1-2 runs.

K
KanoVoxLian 20.12.20

Wild Rider
Imlerich was the hardest for me. He teleported, you bastard, behind my back and shot down the Kven. Of course, the energy did not have time to recover and he finished me off. I don't even remember how miraculously I flunked him. Just when he starts to teleport from being revealed. AND YOU CAN PUT HIM A COUPLE OF STRONG HITS, EVEN A WHOLE SERIES OF STRIKES. A THUNDER POTION, the owl and the swallow will contribute to the victory over Imlerich.

W
Wild rider 20.12.20

kellandro
And you don't need to roll from bats, you just need to run to the side and you won't have to count the time. You just need space for such a maneuver. Easy.
Well, I hit Imlerich only when his mace got stuck in the ground, but during teleportations at the last stage of the battle, he became ultra-imbue. And then he finished off my gentlemen. I was in excellent light cat armor.

KanoVoxLian
Well, I don't know, it was difficult for me to beat him on the last difficulty. Perhaps, because Raffar White at that time was not excellent, but only improved, and with him Geralt becomes invulnerable for a couple of seconds.

D
Denis Sukharev 20.12.20

Wait, and if Hera gets drunk on black sand (I don't remember the name, Hera took it in the trailer with brooks), won't he throw away the hidden?

J
Jerzy3 20.12.20

Denis Sukharev
The idea is good, but no. Pumped up with five bubbles of excellent black blood, and he had some water. The ending is the same.

B
BeRiA-SPB 20.12.20

The armor is red) guess where?) This is a reference to the armor of Count Dracula performed by Gary Oldman. He still drove his sword into the cross in it)))

W
Wolfhenze 20.12.20

Some overbuffed high vampires in the Witcher universe. Almost completely physically not destroyed, who read the books remember what Vilgefortz did with Regis and still he was able to recover, albeit with someone else's help. As I understood at the end of the plot, a higher vampire can die only if another higher vampire "drinks" him, which Regis did. Hidden, even against the background of Regis and Detlaf, looks so powerful, paralyzed Regis with a snap of his fingers. The hidden one could be in one mug. scatter the entire Nilfgaardian guard, the lodge of the Cherodees and the combined hodgepodge of the kingdoms of the north. These are already some demigods, not vampires. Only Mr. Mirror, who is the analogue of Mephistopheles in the Witcher world, will be cooler than them ...

V
Veider16 20.12.20

Wild Rider
Almost any high vampire is too strong for a witcher, the chances for witchers are very small

s
smeagl 20.12.20

yes, they went too far in the witcher with vampires!
only Saitama (One-Punch Man) can kill him and anyone else =)

V
Vladimir Polushin 20.12.20

It infuriated me, too, so that some fucking vampire soaked Geralt. So even in the screensaver, Geralt does not even pull out a sword, as if they deliberately made a scene of a loser, Although Geralt always pulls out a sword immediately before a fight. And Detlaf, by the way, fight at first in the same way as in hidden, for some reason Geralt immediately becomes useless in battle against him. In a word, this stupid scene infuriated me. You kill dragons, scattered the entire Wild Hunt, defeated Mephistopheles (Gunther-o-dima), and lost to some fucking vampire. Ruined the whole impression from supplement

K
Kosolapyi1 20.12.20

It's really a little weird here. Ok, Hidden Omg is a tough vampire ... but Geralt defeated Vilgefortz (who destroyed Regis as a puppy), the Dragon and the Wild Hunt. Is the Hidden One more dangerous than the Dragon?

S
Sergey Antonishin 20.12.20

Kosolapyi1
What other dragon? Into the Wild Hunt. And what do they have? Just very strong fighters, well, Eredin can still teleport, but his teleport is not a movement, he cannot hit while teleporting. Vilgefortz is a very strong magician, yes, but he also did not have the ability to move with incredible speed, and the stone shelters of the hall protected from magic. !SPOILER! Do not forget that at the first meeting Geralt snapped it off so that he barely survived. That scene with the hidden one, when he first jumps to the ground, and then runs to Geralt, it's just to be more effective. During the dialogue with him, a mistake in what you say will show you what he can do.

K
Kosolapyi1 20.12.20

Play the second witcher and see his victory over the dragon.
Detlaff is super fast too, so what? This did not bother Geralt. Regis is no less fast, but Wilgefortz has smeared it. And Geralt simply did not plan to fight the Hidden.

S
Sergey Antonishin 20.12.20

Kosolapyi1
Detlaf and Regis move to the enemy before hitting, not only is it not as fast as the hidden one, but they also cannot hit during the move. Is it getting there?