3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
ilua993 27.10.19 02:26 pm

Preston and Minutemen in Nuka World. (Fallout 4)

The passing DLC has reached the point when it is necessary to capture three settlements in the wasteland, passing this task found that the relationship with Preston fell to max to the point that he doesn't want to talk. I Minety and Preston as if more important than what the raiders, in connection with which the question arose - is it possible somehow to win his trust back without cheats? Or he will still be considered HS a piece of shit and will have to load an old save and go cut all the gang to at least pass DLC?

P. S wonder the logic of the writers of the 4 fouls that really could not give more passing options in the same Harbor Far-e? Yes, banal - to give the job to meet with the Preston / by Mekson / procitam and have them decide what to do with the gangs, no we are forced to go for the raiders like it or not (merchants do not count, because after their passage in the Park most of the feature remains open).
108 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kirlusha 27.10.19

ilua993
No way. Either rollback or console.
Although, something tells me that the console will not help.
Well, as it were, it is believed that capturing several settlements for the raiders, you have betrayed the Minutemen.

V
Vladimir2307 27.10.19

ilua993
..dropped to the max.. How is it?

n
nestrbob 27.10.19

ilua993
As far as I understand, to return to the relationship will not succeed, HE left the trust. I tried to talk to Preston after the return (Stripping) of all raiding settlements, it was no use. One option - just to get a job at the destruction of all raiders in In the world.

G
Gur1 27.10.19

I captured 3 settlements. Then everything cleared , there was one that still sends a tribute , though no one asks and these raiders are no more ))) Gabriel, do you see all this time asleep ))) it is all OK ) . The game started from the beginning, took the current one job miniconsole and immediately escape to the Park.

T
Tali Zorah vas Normandy 27.10.19

Vladimir2307
This is how to climb to the bottom, you know?

I
Ioannn 27.10.19

And to think his head does before a mission? Yes corny that capturing settlements -you will betray the Minutemen! And logical as BAE, what Preston doesn't want you after all this Bazaar!
Immediately like some blew snot that can't be bad?! Well you can be bad, no?! Ahhh, now present that stupid developed had to do another version of bad-good, right?

i
ilua993 27.10.19

Vladimir2307
Preston is not talking with he and his teammates can not take, constantly repeats that he is a piece of shit and a traitor

i
ilua993 27.10.19

Ioannn
Head thought I just through the story went, lol.
About what can or cannot be bad - the writers had to give the choice to the player, OK? In the headlights harbour this choice is very well shown, and Nuka world you become bad (after all what did gg nifiga not logical), or help merchants and in the end did not get achivy and other rewards from DLTS. And Yes, it turns out that stupid developed did have to give the player the ability to choose :/

S
Saha1992 27.10.19

ilua993
And + to all you have to boss and don't have the ability to rebuild them under his passing (Institute, Minutemen,BS,Railways)

N
NightHawkreal 27.10.19

ilua993
The writers have ran out of gas on the Harbor.

I
Ioannn 27.10.19

ilua993 wrote:
in Nuka world you become bad (after all what did gg nifiga not logical)
I.e. gg freak could not, huh? What is happening with the freaks, too, nifiga not logical, but it is present however.
We will not go far -Chikatilo was an exemplary family man, an exemplary worker, like do good and at a certain time cut and raped women... where is the logic? However, this was the place to be! Examples of a thousand!
About the choice I have already written, I will not repeat.

C
Crociato 27.10.19

NightHawkreal
Plagiate in this quest have the fan mod).

A
Abbat76 27.10.19

ilua993
Preston is not talking with he and his teammates can not take, constantly repeats that he is a piece of shit and a traitor

Well, as it correctly says. The fact that the work itself is the GG on the raiders as their boss should already be contrary to the worldview of Preston Harvey. He is a proper boy scout, grandmothers Murphy through all the roads of the Commonwealth transfers, and you, his trusted General - rraz! and help the raiders to wear a slave collar on good sluggish dealers.

Generally, the choice the player must make as it was originally - is it acceptable for him morality raider gangs or not. And to do this, the player shows all of the gang face: the bloody scraps around the camp Followers, animal face and the manners of the Flock, gang Paphos Operators. And even provide the opportunity to raise a particular gang, only giving her all capture locations In the World.

Therefore, it seems to me absolutely logical that a player, accepting and supporting the moral principles of the raiders, the enemy of these refined (and rather weak) of the Minutemen.

In principle, the logic of the developers makes sense. Because, as it turns out, lived in the Cores-World of good traders. Sat on popah smoothly, ambition had no Nuclei-the World is slowly rusting. And then came three of the gang of raiders, they teamed up, found a global goal (not without the help of the porter gage and GG) and decided to subdue the Commonwealth. Well, the establishment of the Empire on the ruins of the old world is better than anarchy or absolutely pathetic idealized Minutemen who are similar to the pioneers in the Pioneer dawn. I am inclined to support cores-raiders. Besides, I will be interested to watch the development of relations in the Commonwealth between the cores, raiders and other factions. I have more running to the 71 level, but so far the Institute has not got. So that would be unusual, I think. ..

A
Abbat76 27.10.19

ilua993
a Nuka world you become bad (after all what did gg nifiga not logical), or help merchants and in the end did not get achivy and other rewards from DLTS.

Well, at the expense of the poor is ambiguous. To help merchants means to cut the raiders. To help the raiders means the subjugation of the Commonwealth. To help the Minutemen - all of a sudden means the same thing. Like it or not, but in the game there are no unambiguously good choices. If you think about it, it is by the side of the Institute, the conquest of the Commonwealth's happening a little blood. But from the point of view of morality, the methods of the Institute is unacceptable. I do not think that the choice for the raiders does GG definitely bad. GG is a choice, even on the side of the raiders: you can let go of all who passed the Test, and you can throw in the arena. In the end, and do not capture the territory of the Commonwealth. It's the player's choice. No one is forcing you to take and capture the settlement. Don't the raiders doing this and the developers and the player. That's who's stopping you - go for raiders In the world and not to take the task of seizing the settlements of the Commonwealth? )) It'll be like for merchants in the end ))

A
Abbat76 27.10.19

Saha1992
And the other factions GG no one can rebuild its passage ) At the same time just at the minute man he is the General and most important nasyalnika, but subordinate Preston Harvey just making fun. when chasing him on the ball a boring job.

G
Gur1 27.10.19

I have a Preston was always exhausted, after capturing several villages and Castle. Although maybe the reason that I was never in a hurry to him with the report)))

C
Carelia 27.10.19

And the main plot might be to go for blowjobs if he played for the raiders? I have a saved game just before the key moment. And yet, the rocket launcher on call backup works if you follow the raiders now?

S
Sergiy Volkov 27.10.19

Just fall 4 so pop game of the series... This quest though as that's life... And that crap kakayato want bad... All cut... then changed his mind for the poor... come, sorry, and to forgive what cha got??? Kindergarten, not a complaint... the author of the post : just like in real life messed up - said ... :)))

R
RB_XAH 27.10.19

Then again, some different, that again the developers have not given a choice, well, everything is logical, right is not given a choice for a peaceful like with the raiders and mineconomy, gazebo absolutely logical've done DLS, you're either with the raiders or with the good guys, because the raiders are crazy thugs which chhat peace treaties and so on. The fact that you're the boss of the raiders, doesn't mean you can do them against their will to turn thugs into peaceful farmers, according to the logic you are immediately replaced by more intelligent and bloodthirsty leader who understands that leading the raiders and not syusyukatsya settlers to be pious in their eyes.
PS; How children touches me that even in games trying to be correct and to grab all the buns for the passage of the bad guys, and the consistency and the inability to get all the buns and stay good, called the jamb of developers.

C
Carelia 27.10.19

RB_XAH
Don't be silly, there is no choice not because you write , and because the raiders chain of quests, and against them there is practically nothing center hours, and so on.The choice was in the Witcher KIV where you could go different ways ,but these different paths have been fully developed in terms of different locations,different bosses and chains of quests, and you have not had the impression that you impose a certain action. Here the regular trash without even the illusion of choice.