3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
ilua993 27.10.19 02:26 pm

Preston and Minutemen in Nuka World. (Fallout 4)

The passing DLC has reached the point when it is necessary to capture three settlements in the wasteland, passing this task found that the relationship with Preston fell to max to the point that he doesn't want to talk. I Minety and Preston as if more important than what the raiders, in connection with which the question arose - is it possible somehow to win his trust back without cheats? Or he will still be considered HS a piece of shit and will have to load an old save and go cut all the gang to at least pass DLC?

P. S wonder the logic of the writers of the 4 fouls that really could not give more passing options in the same Harbor Far-e? Yes, banal - to give the job to meet with the Preston / by Mekson / procitam and have them decide what to do with the gangs, no we are forced to go for the raiders like it or not (merchants do not count, because after their passage in the Park most of the feature remains open).
108 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pepin3d 27.10.19

Surprised that someone continues the game after finishing the main story. For me, the game loses all meaning.

D
Dolgovya3yy 27.10.19

Pepin3d
BlackTigerTK
The story can be completed in five hours in principle. The key is crafting.Who does not like to build Fallout 4 is not for him. There are more brutal toys with seas of blood and mountains of bones without words and dialogues. I like PTS.like to arrange a settlement, to craft factory for the production of the entire). Under this perspective, a new DLS almost anything,and different angle of view, too.If the main game the plot is weak, the nuke word it just yet. If this was not DLS-the game would have been better in my opinion.)

B
BlackTigerTK 27.10.19

shieldandsword
Still in the main game, quite a lot of side quests. I kind of long did not progress in the story - performed various side quests. Well built too. And now we have to slowly rebuild to reduce damage from attacks.
And the Nuke is just another location for the construction of:-)

D
Dolgovya3yy 27.10.19

BlackTigerTK
After the completion of the UB.88 started the game again-tried to rebuild and suamusica .And many quests I wanted to replay.)

P
Pepin3d 27.10.19

shieldandsword
The game seems like an RPG. For crafting and simulating life there are more advanced games

B
BlackTigerTK 27.10.19

Pepin3d
Formally. But in fact more focused on construction. In fact, most DLS this is clearly evidenced:-)

P
Pepin3d 27.10.19

BlackTigerTK wrote:
But in fact more focused on construction.
I do not need such a curved construction which without mods is still crooked)))
I have perlite on top of the buildings, then quickly tired of it

N
NightHawkreal 27.10.19

shieldandsword
Rather, it simply changes the construction in the Commonwealth. In most locations only one workshop.

B
BlackTigerTK 27.10.19

Pepin3d wrote:
I do not need such a curved construction which without mods is still crooked)))
Yes. monastery, they are:-)))

G
GlyukoEzhik 27.10.19

BlackTigerTK wrote:
Formally. But in fact more focused on the construction of
the game can and without the construction of go! do not write nonsense. I do not like - do not build anything!

G
Gur1 27.10.19

BlackTigerTK
A large part of the DLS , it's an experiment that paid off and gave the point to unlock something that was already in the game and earn virtually no cost )))
PSS
The construction are addicted to small, usually 1-3 rebuilt the settlement , and so, mimohodom, but still played 5 playthroughs and 100500ч. So it's not just Crafting )))

D
Dolgovya3yy 27.10.19

Pepin3d
Not seen the craft more advanced games. This game has realistic construction-captivating. The simplified system construction (LEGO) and the construction of medieval buildings is not for me.

D
Dolgovya3yy 27.10.19

Gur1
But I'm addicted to Kraft removed all limits ,already game engine does not really pull,no supercompost will not help. Not for nothing gazebo invented to limit texture produced by so-calledlimit . But for some reason I like it. )

44lok 27.10.19

The construction was in Fallout 3 as a mod , successfully steal and crooked is implemented in 4 parts.
(it's not even their chip).
Construction in 4 parts using W-PU made. (sometimes saving mode)
How many years are there with 3 parts go?
And like where's the progress?

G
Gur1 27.10.19

shieldandsword
I also like , but get bored quickly ) but now I decided to make the rules of the settlement and the number and quality. In fact as necessary to justify this number of raiders ))) and then look at already existing barn, a couple of mattresses and a 2 beggar, which it is not clear how still alive )))

P
Pepin3d 27.10.19

I've been wondering, has anyone here actually picked the raiders without Atakov and stuff?

B
BlackTigerTK 27.10.19

Gluconic
Can. Who can argue? But it is not about that.

D
Dolgovya3yy 27.10.19

44лок
Don't know how the progress-mod is not used at all. And so much where and what to play.Besides fashion, inglish-not hunting to delve into their letters.

K
Kokainum 27.10.19

I understand having DLC through and through, no compromise. Either you play the role of a bad tough guy or extinguish them.As far as I know, Preston rams will not be until will not lead the raiders in the Commonwealth.And again, the Gazebo messed up with the implementation of quests. For example, I brought the lads in the Commonwealth, seized the checkpoint, Preston sent me and a few hundred metres from the new checkpoint Operators I receive a message - help the allies. Come back, and then the Minutemen are fighting with the robots (held In the world after the final quest of the Minuteman won all of them). So, helped them, and they me and say. comrade General, all type of top, the sector is under our control. I'm the new boss of the raiders in the Commonwealth and at the same time the General left. Where is the logic? Not to mention the fact that the lads we bring in our own towns, in their time so carefully repulsed and conquered. Well, either become the main bad guy, or turn off all the raiders and bring settlers and Minuteman, or Frat/Institute In the world. In my opinion, so it would be logical.

S
ScarletWanderer 27.10.19

RB_XAH
Do not tell me in this case, the buns should be available to all factions. The raiders are so steep that bun only had them or what. It turns out we are only capable raiders. Because playing for the rest of you buns do not get at all