3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RomanDII 20.12.20 08:56 pm

Looking for SoJ (Andariel NM), Need some advice (Diablo 2)

I saw the topic of races on hell Andi for sojami, where people decided to collect a chest of unique rings https://forums.playground.ru/diablo_2/polnyj_sunduk_soj_chast_2_i_samaya_krovavaya-997501/
and decided to try too, but on NM, which in theory should increase the chances and the races themselves should be faster, in the end, what I have:

Given:
Andariel NM buggy (?)
ppl2
MF 206

Find: unique. rings, and among them SoJ

Solution:
At the moment, there are 50 races: 10 races each with tea breaks, throwing runes, stones, gear for mules
Before the 5th ten races (from 41 to 50), there was a desire to give up all this, so as unique. there were no rings at all.
But on the 46th race, the first unique ring falls - Manald Heal
* by the way, the chela who ran the first unique on Andi. rings began to fall earlier and for 50 races he had 3 unique rings

Analysis:
1) I want to understand whether Andy is bogged down or not.
He did everything as it should: he killed Andi, the city returned, talked to Varriv, moved to Act 2, from where he survived and left. Is it considered that I bug it once and for all? Or, in the course of the races, after talking with the NPC (Deckard Kain, Akara, Charsi), could I get it loose? :)
Since sometimes blue falls, and I read that it will not fall below yellow

2) completely different things fall on the drop:
- only 1 yellow or only blue things can fall (rarely)
- there were 3 blue and 1 unique
- there were 3 unique and yellow
- somewhat yellow and unique
- there was a drop close to the quest one: yellow, unique and 2 IV stones
- set also fall in a mixture with yellow and uniques Can a poor
drop be considered a non-drop? Or is Andi just not bent?

In general, unique items, set and yellow items fall well, and unique and set items are often repeated, for example, a lot of set rings (katana and angelic) fall. The lack of unique rings is disappointing, not about SoJ, but in general, in order, for example, to also collect a chest of rings, but only 1 ring pleased at the end of 50 races.

As for the races themselves, I try to quickly find crossings, I don’t touch mobs and packs on the way, although sometimes it’s a dullness that hacks someone down while I’m looking at the map, or even hacks Andi to death of Andi herself, as it also happens very differently: There are no packs next to Andi, then 3-4 packs nearby and immediately attacking Andi, causing damage to her, others run in and you have to teleport, kill another pack and finish off Andi.
It often happens that I finish the packs after Andy, so to speak, I clean and watch the drop for the collection of unique pieces and sets :)

Does the killing of mobs and minibosses to Andy's death somehow affect Andi's drop? :)

Lack of unique. rings, but is the presence of unique things equivalent? Those. in general, you can say I'm lucky, but unlucky that instead of unique. rings fall, for example, unique. armor as an alternative? After all, I repeat, a lot of unique pieces fall, but the ring is only 1.

What else can you advise?

ps.: from Baal NM to PG a unique may fall. shako? Since according to the calculator, the drop looked in the single from it can fall, but here could the drop be changed?
63 Comments
Sort by:
h
hypehypehype 20.12.20

begay na hell
andy wmot ewe bydew lovit krome soja norm

p
passed 20.12.20

RomanDII wrote: I
want to understand whether Andy is buggy or not.
If gold, cans, bolts / arrows do not fall, then yes.
For a "bug" (permanent), just talk to Varriva after Andy's first (quest) kill in the same game. Nothing else matters.
RomanDII wrote:
it won't fall below the yellow ones.
Bosses don't drop blanks, everything else - quite.
RomanDII wrote:
Does killing mobs and minibosses before Andy's death somehow affect Andi's drop?
No.
RomanDII wrote:
To be smeared with mf in full, since you are doing nm-nonsense.
RomanDII wrote:
Baal NM on PG can drop a unique one. shako? Since I looked at the drop calculator
Can. The drop of everything, except for runes, in 1.12 and 1.13 does not differ. And on the PG as well (with the exception of some sticky ones, but this is beside the point).

R
RomanDII 20.12.20

thank you passed
yes, gold, cans and bolts did not fall even once, it means bugged

R
RomanDII 20.12.20

hypehypehype
with Hell Andy it will be difficult, I just switched to Hell (72 lvl.) and the gear is average, so Andy NM decided to run, as they say there is the best chance for Soja.Then
I also think of Baal to run

M
Manifold 20.12.20

RomanDII
Chance of dropping soja with your input is 1: 1605. If, for example, you achieve mf up to 400%, then the chance will increase to 1: 1347.

Nm andi drops only 3 unique rings - nagel, manald and soj itself. In theory, only 1 of the 31 unique rings knocked out from Andi's nm will be soj.

So torment. Good luck!

S
SQUELLARE 20.12.20

Mf would not hurt to raise (and significantly). There will be more unique rings, so you will get to soj faster. In general, I would choose Hell Andi (the fiery magpie understands her quite easily).

O
Obsessed 20.12.20

RomanDII, Scuellare got ahead of me. Andy has -50 fire res on all difficulties. draw conclusions. :-)
and yes, mf can and should be raised to ~ 400.
and drive not only to Andi. and use static on bosses. and put on the Reaper's measure.

R
RomanDII 20.12.20

MF is not at all a fact that it will significantly affect the appearance of a unique. rings, rather any other unique item that has already fallen will fall even more often, yes, of course, at a distance of 1000 unique races. there will be several more rings, but not so much, for example, 2 times not, this is understandable.

I still have to get to Hell Andi.

In general, thank you all.

R
RomanDII 20.12.20

Obsessed
up to the ripper 3 more leveled (75 leveled there), lies in the chest :) Gulliam and Tricheri have already put on
about the fire cut, I know, but on NM it does not matter, like a piece of clothing, I use static, during this period the packs have time to run, I finish Blizzard and Glacial Spike of all
There is no difficulty in killing Andi at all, I take a mule longer, look for a way out and check my gear)

I will think about raising the MF, thanks everyone

M
Manifold 20.12.20

By the way, why get a mule? If in order to reduce the chance of nodrop, then you need to have at least 3 characters in the game

R
RomanDII 20.12.20

Obsessed
Obsessed wrote:
and not only
drove Andi, but drove all of Andi, Mef, Diablo, Pindle, Eldrich, Schenk, just after the topic about the rings I decided to drive only Andi, check what's what. generally boring.
Meph doesn't like it - it takes a long time to look for a way out, since the level on NM is large and the dolls are enraged
I think to run on Baal - both drop and experience

R
RomanDII 20.12.20

Manifold
well, I have another nightmarish Persian, I thought why not or no sense ??

M
Manifold 20.12.20

RomanDII
From the point of view of increasing the chance of finding soj - there is no sense in getting 1 mule

R
RomanDII 20.12.20

Manifold
but from the point of view that Andi will drop more gear than I alone?

M
Manifold 20.12.20

RomanDII
No
Especially since you drop a quest every time, mules are not needed for sure

R
RomanDII 20.12.20

Manifold
got it thanks, it makes races easier

O
Obsessed 20.12.20

generally boring.
RomanDII lower pool welcomes you to its fetid waters! * satan.zhpg *; D

F
Frendzy 20.12.20

did not run on andariel at all ... and the first ring she dropped was soj.

R
RomanDII 22.12.20

350 MF collected, at 1 ppl runs more vigorously, much)

n
nwn2030 22.12.20

RomanDII
can still swap: 6x Ist'ed cristal sword + 4x Ist'ed Monarh