3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RomanDII 20.12.20 08:56 pm

Looking for SoJ (Andariel NM), Need some advice (Diablo 2)

I saw the topic of races on hell Andi for sojami, where people decided to collect a chest of unique rings https://forums.playground.ru/diablo_2/polnyj_sunduk_soj_chast_2_i_samaya_krovavaya-997501/
and decided to try too, but on NM, which in theory should increase the chances and the races themselves should be faster, in the end, what I have:

Given:
Andariel NM buggy (?)
ppl2
MF 206

Find: unique. rings, and among them SoJ

Solution:
At the moment, there are 50 races: 10 races each with tea breaks, throwing runes, stones, gear for mules
Before the 5th ten races (from 41 to 50), there was a desire to give up all this, so as unique. there were no rings at all.
But on the 46th race, the first unique ring falls - Manald Heal
* by the way, the chela who ran the first unique on Andi. rings began to fall earlier and for 50 races he had 3 unique rings

Analysis:
1) I want to understand whether Andy is bogged down or not.
He did everything as it should: he killed Andi, the city returned, talked to Varriv, moved to Act 2, from where he survived and left. Is it considered that I bug it once and for all? Or, in the course of the races, after talking with the NPC (Deckard Kain, Akara, Charsi), could I get it loose? :)
Since sometimes blue falls, and I read that it will not fall below yellow

2) completely different things fall on the drop:
- only 1 yellow or only blue things can fall (rarely)
- there were 3 blue and 1 unique
- there were 3 unique and yellow
- somewhat yellow and unique
- there was a drop close to the quest one: yellow, unique and 2 IV stones
- set also fall in a mixture with yellow and uniques Can a poor
drop be considered a non-drop? Or is Andi just not bent?

In general, unique items, set and yellow items fall well, and unique and set items are often repeated, for example, a lot of set rings (katana and angelic) fall. The lack of unique rings is disappointing, not about SoJ, but in general, in order, for example, to also collect a chest of rings, but only 1 ring pleased at the end of 50 races.

As for the races themselves, I try to quickly find crossings, I don’t touch mobs and packs on the way, although sometimes it’s a dullness that hacks someone down while I’m looking at the map, or even hacks Andi to death of Andi herself, as it also happens very differently: There are no packs next to Andi, then 3-4 packs nearby and immediately attacking Andi, causing damage to her, others run in and you have to teleport, kill another pack and finish off Andi.
It often happens that I finish the packs after Andy, so to speak, I clean and watch the drop for the collection of unique pieces and sets :)

Does the killing of mobs and minibosses to Andy's death somehow affect Andi's drop? :)

Lack of unique. rings, but is the presence of unique things equivalent? Those. in general, you can say I'm lucky, but unlucky that instead of unique. rings fall, for example, unique. armor as an alternative? After all, I repeat, a lot of unique pieces fall, but the ring is only 1.

What else can you advise?

ps.: from Baal NM to PG a unique may fall. shako? Since according to the calculator, the drop looked in the single from it can fall, but here could the drop be changed?
63 Comments
Sort by:
v
vassagotmn 22.12.20

RomanDII is healthy!
do you count the races? unpack the rings right away?
stuff a full chest better, and then identify everything.
This is so that after the first 10 knocked out rings I don't want to. And so at least the excitement will be. For a long time I wanted to see how the soji fall on a nightmare. Do - make the topic interesting!

amerikosov saw vidyahi with a full chest, on average, a couple of rings should be from the chest, but this is a PG, a server of miracles everything can be here ...

O
Obsessed 22.12.20

350 MF collected
RomanDII, is that taking into account 100% baseline? ;-)

v
vassagotmn 22.12.20

Obsessed
he is about basic not in courses. This is exclusively my topic

Q
QverRating 22.12.20

Sounds like a provocative topic. Of course 50 races shouldn't be taken seriously.
You need a sample of 2500 races if you have 200mph. by 2000 if 350.

h
hypehypehype 22.12.20

375 zabegov na hell ne bagnytyu andy s chistim 358 mf
6 rare ring - 1soj
wt 50
hl
nado begat na togo gde lichno y tebya drop est, a ne slywat skazki pro bag nm andy i belogo bichka ofkos

p
passed 22.12.20

Skazki Lel. Simple math. Less trash means more slots. I would, of course, not suffer from garbage on nm, but the author only needs soy.

M
Manifold 22.12.20

hypehypehype
6 rare ring - 1soj
And what has become a rare ring with us?

O
Obsessed 22.12.20

Manifold, most likely "1 soj fell for 6 rarcs", but it is not clear where the mandalas, dowels, katanas and other rubbish have gone that have a chance to screw up rarka (and soj) ..

wt 50
hl
hypehypehype, and why did you wear the highlord?

h
hypehypehype 22.12.20

Obsessed
eto wto ewe dropnylos'
da ya nepravilno napisal - 6 unique kolec

R
RomanDII 22.12.20

vassagotmn
hello, yes, I unpack the rings right away, because they don’t fall off and there is a desire to quit,
but at first there was a desire to do like you, but for 50 races 1 unique. the ring falls, I don't see the point of collecting, how will SoJ be, I'll give up this case)

R
RomanDII 22.12.20

nwn2030
is heavy for me while the monarch, and I don't have such runes) UM max)

R
RomanDII 22.12.20

Obsessed
100 base somewhere in the subcortex)))

R
RomanDII 22.12.20

QverRating wrote:
Sounds like a provocative topic. Of course 50 races shouldn't be taken seriously.
Need a sample of 2500 races if you have 200mph. 2000 if 350.
Yes, I understand how the theory of probability works, you can knock it out for 50 - 0, for the next 50 - 3, it is clear that you need a distance, I just expected a little better, at least any unique ones. rings, but since only 3 can fall on NM, apparently that is why they fall so poorly.

I don’t pay attention to the rare rings, well, maybe there were 5 pieces, I don’t remember, a couple more rare amulets, all the specks, set rings began to fall less with an increase in MF and what pleases the unique drop has changed, for the second 50 races new unique ones fell, which for the first 50 did not fall, but others were repeated. So MF has given a favor and there is hope that it is unique. rings will also fall more often.

at the moment, 50 more races have been made already at 350 MF (total 100)
for 54 unique. amul Nokosian
for 89 unique. ring Nagel 29%
Total 2 unique rings for 100 races.

Well, thank you for the advice that a mule is not needed, it's more fun to run around :)

R
RomanDII 22.12.20

passed wrote:
I, of course, on nm would not suffer garbage, but the author only needs soy.
Well, let's just say, for me this is a new topic, I think you also suffered from such garbage at one time)) but I just got to this point)) I can say I didn't really play diable (once sooo long ago at 1.09 in single and periodically played) and it's more interesting for me to knock out my first soj and shako myself, to some extent)

S
Sayyouneed 22.12.20

I didn't count the races, but I definitely did more than 1500. 50 unique rings with nm andes - 31/19 manalds with pins. Truth raised viper 35 and almost perf waterwolves. Better, of course, to torture hellish Andi, there for 1.5 - 2 thousand races it will definitely be thicker fat.

M
Manifold 22.12.20

Sayyouneed
Better to torment the forge with steam locomotives. There is generally an astronomical parish

S
Sayyouneed 22.12.20

Manifold The
Forge also suffers, but for a change it is worth running around and in order to find something. Sozh is better to find on hell and not because it falls there more often (on the contrary, theoretically it is better by nm), but because the additional drop is more interesting there.

M
Manifold 22.12.20

Sayyouneed
Extra drop there is maroon. Shako for the bullet? Or is it too small? The most valuable thing that can fall there besides soj is bqwb and ether reaper

S
Sayyouneed 22.12.20

Manifold
If you only pick up the unique ones, then of course the speck) Etx ripper hat of course (although it LIKE it would not fall with Andy), like Jewels 15/15 15/40, tar 20 / cuts, etc. Not to mention the rare circlets and orbs.
p. from and runes to lo. Hell andi in solid five for mf.
On pg, you won't be able to drive in kurast for chests and collect information in a month, like your magpies are avengers

M
Manifold 22.12.20

Sayyouneed
Looks like yes, I screwed up. Reaper with andi does not fall. Then, in addition to the bkvb, I will include these titans

Ruby Jewel of fervor (40/15) in the list of standing items ... the ilvl 66 prefix, that is, it seems like, theoretically, there is a
Mf route to raise such a route with Andi - an intimate matter, everything is clear ... It all depends on the goal and desire