3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
wintermute322 20.12.20 08:56 pm

Wacky 1.05 (Cyberpunk 2077)

Well, the long-awaited patch has come out. After which I have a stable client (after dancing with a tambourine, such as editing the executable on the amd and pool memory), began to freeze, textures began to load longer. Did anyone else have such problems?
73 Comments
Sort by:
m
milan2704 20.12.20

POLKOVNIK2005 "The AI ​​remains the same, the police materialize out of thin air as before."
The police will always materialize out of thin air, this is so conceived, there is no mechanic like in GTA. Cyberpunk before GTA 5 in terms of the behavior of NPCs like the moon.

V
Vlad_Cepesh 22.12.20

1.05 added departures now 5-8 min interval ...

N
Nikita Seleznev123 22.12.20

Before the patch, I had a stable 50-55 fps at 4k, now it does not rise above 35, can this be somehow fixed without changing the graphics? i have 3080 and i9

J
Joker978 22.12.20

Vlad_Cepesh
+ crashes became more frequent. at 1.04 I have not seen them at all.

S
Streeting 22.12.20

Nikita Seleznev123
buy 3090, 3080 does not pull

W
Warrior of Morgoth 22.12.20

POLKOVNIK2005
Yes, this is really a jamb full, climbed to the highest point, drove to shoot. Then I thought they wouldn't drop in a crowd, the stairs are narrow. Yeah fired a couple of times and then a bunch of cops 10 and two drones. Jedi not otherwise.

V
Vlad_Cepesh 22.12.20

Joker978
in general, if you use a trainer, it is better to chop off, it increases the number of departures

A
AshenFew 22.12.20

Didn't notice much improvement. Well, yes, the game began to go faster on my red. But nothing else has changed.
- the sound stuck sometimes, and it sticks (saves to save -> boot)
- there was a problem with lags at large "cleanup" objects. All of a sudden, FPS drops to 10-15 (from 50-60). Saves to save-> load.
- problems with collecting loot (especially from robots) remained
the same - the ragdoll curve remained the same. It is especially pleasing when you carefully put the stunned enemy aside, and he suddenly spreads on the asphalt with a savory slap.
- "whistle" that works from a kilometer, then requires you to approach the enemy at close range (and this is with my intuition build max and related perks)
- heaps of locations with interior items hanging in the air. Particularly pleasing is the landscape at the dump (outside the city) and the bunches of garbage hanging in the air.

You can still list the technical problems and jambs of the game for a long time ...
Dragging the plot. If it weren't for him, I would have deleted this crude piece of code long ago.

By the way. Like they said there should be a huge patch on the 21st? Is it still worth waiting for? Will it be like 1.06? Or 1.05 and there was this patch? Who knows?

A
Andrey Alekseevv 22.12.20

AshenFew
Here's the most interesting. If so, it will be just super, especially if the departures are finally fixed. Although I still think that it will be necessary to wait for the January patch, or even the February one

A

AshenFew
And how to roll back to 1.04 was getting better, otherwise by 1.5 departures every 2-5 minutes

V
Vladimir Khachaturian 22.12.20

AshenFew
I did not understand the identity, I think that 1.5 was expected 21, but came out earlier.
Or maybe something new will be rolled out, it would be very helpful))

v
vits001 22.12.20

It's strange how everything, at 1.03 did not crash, after patch 1.04 I played for about five hours and departures began every four or five minutes, I thought fix 1.05 would help, no, it crashes every three four minutes. Then I decided to put the pirate at 1.03 for comparison, and again five hours without departures, then it began to be thrown out every three minutes .. They ... I do not understand, but very interesting ...

v
vits001 22.12.20

Andrey Alekseevv
Saving to the version of the game tied, will not work.

A
AshenFew 22.12.20

Andrey Alekseevv wrote:
And how to roll back to 1.04, everything was better for myself, otherwise by 1.5 departures every 2-5 minutes
Only one option is to download / install from scratch and roll the desired patch.

b
budan831 22.12.20

I do not know whether it is related to the patch or not, but when driving, I can not switch to the 3rd person view. Has anyone encountered this? How did you decide?

b
bushmaster 22.12.20

something has not changed at all?

h
holydope 22.12.20

I just added bugs with the installation of patch 1.05: now the interface is often buggy, that is, yesterday in the mission Riders of the Storm from Panamas, it was impossible to use weapons, and climb the stairs in the sewers))
And the main problem, now there is an input lag when changing cameras in the car! A delay of 5-7 seconds after pressing Q
Delete something like this raw, unoptimized piece of code, publicized for evil by the SDPR itself

D
Denis Kyokushin 22.12.20

Andrey Alekseevv
Andrey Alekseev wrote:
And how to roll back to 1.04 was everything better, otherwise by 1.5 departures every 2-5 minutes of
GOG? Steam?

V
Vlad_Cepesh 22.12.20

Before the 1st act, there were departures every 5 minutes ... Plus, to frequent flights, the use of a trainer ..

A

Denis Kyokushin
Steam