3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
wintermute322 20.12.20 08:56 pm

Wacky 1.05 (Cyberpunk 2077)

Well, the long-awaited patch has come out. After which I have a stable client (after dancing with a tambourine, such as editing the executable on the amd and pool memory), began to freeze, textures began to load longer. Did anyone else have such problems?
73 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kenex tian 22.12.20

1) Fixed a bug with the tip of Judy's nose. (he used to twitch strangely along with a hanging hair in front of him)
1.2) broke the path to one or another NPC animations. (now some NPCs in the city, or near V, can just scream and run away, or sit down and beg for mercy. The behavior of the story NPCs also broke. The sequence of animations has broken: for example, endless playback of the animation of getting up from the chair until the end of the story dialogue. Or throwing there -here near the object, when trying to interact with it.)
2) the fix for the display of silencer icons in the inventory has been replaced with a glitch with the partial disappearance of weapon icons in the inventory
3) the scripting interface is sometimes not displayed
4) the crosshair (RMB) is sometimes not displayed
5) a speedrunner feature has been added, in which V and other NPCs, being near "trampolines" (sliding objects), or hitting the wrong pixel near the steps while climbing, or descending, can fly away into nowhere, ramming everyone in their path.

R
ReXSniper 22.12.20

Perhaps I will not update)))
Nothing flew out, stable 50 fps (locked in RTSS)
On quests, it is critical only to catch a bug under water, but it can be solved for Joni when he left the car from the chase
A couple of times he was knocked down by his own car, the inscriptions say with mouth, objects or inscriptions hanging in the air, subtitles from Joni's phrases do not disappear sometimes (on / off and norms) well, even on little things
I would like very much: normal inventory, convenient and fast craft, a scalable map based on speed, a new game +

k
kanabis35 22.12.20

The text hangs, how to remove it?)))

D
Denis Kyokushin 22.12.20

Andrey Alekseevv
So he, it seems, updates himself during installation? The only time I saw a patch rollback was in the GOG from The Witcher 1. In other games I have never seen it anywhere else: neither in Steam, nor in GOG. Write to technical support, games such as Cyberpuk2077 need rollback possibility

R
ReXSniper 22.12.20

kanabis35
Turn subtitles off and on again

m
mister.neo77771987 22.12.20

And I noticed such a topic that on versions 1.3 and 1.4 there was a maximum of 6500 mb of RAM and 4500 mb of video memory, and on version 1.5 it was 10500 mb of RAM and 6100 mb of video memory. Full HD and settings are maximum.
Plus, on versions 1.3 and 1.4 the minimum fps was rarely 45, the average in 90% of the time was 50-55, but now it is 1.5 in 90% of the time 45-50 with a minimum of 41.
Strange garbage, however. up to 50-55.
I didn't notice any more changes between versions 1.3-1.4-1.5.
I did not have any sorties, there were no friezes, there were no flying cars and objects, the impossibility of completing any task, that the main thing was not extra. I have never seen the T pose.

The config in the profile is different, now e5 2689.16 GB 4x channel, 1080gth and ssd. He has played for 25 hours at the moment.

g
gennaz 22.12.20

Patch 1.05 made it possible to dramatically raise the graphics settings.
Spoiler
I am very satisfied.

H
Haaron2580 22.12.20

After the patch, the game periodically crashes without any preconditions ... But the opponents stopped becoming "immortal".

R
ReXSniper 22.12.20

gennaz
Pfff. The temperature of the vidyuhi is over 80 degrees at 2900 rpm of the cooler, such a thing. Do you even hear anything behind that noise level? You can also fry eggs

-
-Raixs- 22.12.20

Everything is fine. As there has not been a single departure since the release, it continues to go quite steadily, except in the largest area, where there is a whole lot of people, the FPS decreases to 50-45. And so the game keeps getting better and better. In order to stretch the passage to large patches, I slowly clean up the areas, ride around the city and shops with clothes, idly go through quests.

S
Streeting 22.12.20

gennaz
still, 82 degrees vidyuha, ahaha
Contentment of an elephant))

g
gennaz 22.12.20

Streeting
I'm playing with headphones, I'm fine , but yes, I'm hot.)))

S
Streeting 22.12.20

gennaz
reference or what?

g
gennaz 22.12.20

Streeting
No MSI, I had to take a 3-fan from Gigabyte, even if my previous rx 5500 XT warmed up to 70 °.

V
Vlad_Cepesh 22.12.20

gennaz
I'm thinking of buying a mini-refrigerator next time in place of the case ...)))

S
Streeting 22.12.20

gennaz
so they all heat up without setting the coolers in manual mode

R
ReXSniper 22.12.20

gennaz
What kind of MSI, I also have MSI 1660ti with a maximum of 70 and that is rare. Fan seldom when 1400rpm

g
gennaz 24.12.20

Streeting
It (MSI Mech OC) works in automatic mode, it does not have enough cooling, which is there.

R
Richards 24.12.20

on 4 cores well, it goes well at 30 fps at high, but much more stable, there are no friezes now in shootouts and mixes, in general it is more stable. In general, it plays well.