3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
wintermute322 20.12.20 08:56 pm

Wacky 1.05 (Cyberpunk 2077)

Well, the long-awaited patch has come out. After which I have a stable client (after dancing with a tambourine, such as editing the executable on the amd and pool memory), began to freeze, textures began to load longer. Did anyone else have such problems?
73 Comments
Sort by:
S
Streeting 24.12.20

gennaz
there is a gpu z prog, there is monitoring, min, max rpm values, you start, turn off and play, and then you look at how many% rpm the vidyuhi fans are involved, if not enough, then it is better to manually configure it all

H
Hattack 24.12.20

Streeting wrote:
there is a gpu z program, there is monitoring,
In this regard, it is better to use Open Hardware Monitor. It works like a widget and is much more flexible in customization.

g
gennaz 24.12.20

Streeting
In the Radeon Settings itself there is a detailed
fan setting , I made sure that the fucking MSI Mech OC in games can run at 80% of the fan speed, never buy this model!

R
ReXSniper 24.12.20

gennaz
225W - what did you want

g
gennaz 24.12.20

ReXSniper
This is the norm.
Spoiler

R
ReXSniper 24.12.20

gennaz
No, I'm an adherent of greens, only the CPU is in favor of red

e
edpru 24.12.20

People who have problems - you would write how much RAM is on board and what kind of vidyuha. I drew it for an interesting moment - (I have an RAM 48 with a stone i7-5820k and vidyuha 2080OS) Information - if the textures are removed one step lower, then instead of about 7700GB in vidyuha it became 5700 GB ... max textures) Departures could be only when switching to cutscene (and not for each one) with DLSS in "quality", as DLSS put it in auto - I did not see departures .. The crowd is at the maximum, out of thin air nobody seems to materialize. Cyber ​​doesn't look like it without rays. So I have seen such dependencies so far ... Twist the settings for the crowd and the quality of the textures (if they materialize out of thin air), who can use the DLSS settings with RTX - it can help.

V
Vlad_Cepesh 24.12.20

edpru
Most have 2-channel systems, it is inappropriate to compare the performance of 4x and 2x ... Write better what kind of vidyushka you have and what revision is it from? Found a problem with gpu crush dx12 - overheating of the 2080ti memory chip ...

r
remix42rus 24.12.20

Interestingly, the new hotfix will be rolled out to ng, judging by steamdb they are doing something

e
edpru 24.12.20

Vlad_Cepesh
Palit 2080 GameRock Premium.
Are there enough hoods from the case? I usually (since GTX8800 640) put a 120mm valve in the end for blowing along the card. As a result, the chip did not fly off, although a friend of the same card lost the chip from overheating. Then I gave him mine at the up on gtx460 and stuck the valve in the same way. As a result, he did not change any more cards until apa for several years.

V
Vlad_Cepesh 24.12.20

edpru
Well, this does not solve the problem, it is not normal to hang at 73-75g, especially in Furmark, e ... in short, the marriage made itself felt.

1_Alexsandr_1 24.12.20

Crosna
Tell your completely pc parameters

1_Alexsandr_1 24.12.20

I didn’t have this my parameters amd fx8120 amd radeon rx 570 4gb asus rog strix gaming oc ddr3 1600 8gb motherboard asus m5a97r2.0 personally I didn’t have any glitches the first time I see this as you have