3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Corydoras 27.10.19 02:31 pm

Discuss the need of the upcoming changes the rules of Fair PvP (Diablo 2)

The concept of the rules of fair pvp is to make players the most available items/skills, and to prohibit, if necessary. The purpose of the rule changes is to make the maximum possible balance, with the principle of rock, scissors, paper.

1. Holy freeze skill - forbidden, but against casters razreshaetsya.
2. Skills Raise Skeleton and Raise Skeleton Mage allowed, with restrictions (attacking skill bone spirit, bone spear, teeth, poison nova does not exceed level 18).
3. To allow the use of the skill Amplify damage necromancer.
4. Before each fight, the moderator clarifies the players whether they are playing using the skills Battle orders and Battle command with the rune word call to arms.
5. To allow the use of the subject widowmaker with the use of the skill teleport to the sorceress class of characters.
6. When playing against the character sorceress, the main attacking skill which is lightning restrictions resistances and absorbed lightning: 75%RES + 20% abs, 76-80%RES + 15% abs, 81-85 RES +10% abs or thundergod's vigor(thundergod's vigor represen) at the same time only abs+ %abs is prohibited. Overresist unlimited.
7. When playing against druid character, basic attacking skills which are armageddon, volcano, fissure following restrictions apply for fire resistance and absorbed: 75%RES + 20% abs, the maximum fire resistance is limited to a mark of 85%. When the resist 76% or more of the prohibited interest absorb. Single absorb is limited at 21. Overresist unlimited.
8. Prohibited the use skill shadow master for the assassin character, the main attacking skill which is lightning sentry.
9. Prohibited use of the subject marrowwalk boots for the character class necromancer, the main attacking skills which are teeth, bone spear, bone spirit.
10. When playing against the character amazon, using the skills Battle orders and Battle command with the rune word call to arms prohibited the use of the subject stormshield.
103 Comments
Sort by:
P
Progon_mulov. 27.10.19

D
DELETEEND 27.10.19

I
Immense 27.10.19

DELETEEND
Corydoras wrote:
5. To allow the use of the subject widowmaker with the use of the skill teleport to the sorceress class of characters.
It is a sad liability. In open Firka boring to drive, and if it will have to do in the tournament.....

Corydoras wrote:
8. Prohibited the use skill shadow master for the assassin character, the main attacking skill which is lightning sentry.
How would you determine what drugs a basic skill? It is fundamentally important.
Corydoras wrote:
9. Prohibited use of the subject marrowwalk boots for the character class necromancer, the main attacking skills which are teeth, bone spear, bone spirit.
The type of poison necro for finishing spear/spirit can be? If fix it does.

f
firkax 27.10.19

Immense wrote:
In open Firka boring to drive
If you played pvp then this phrase could somehow perceive.

V
Vozmezd1e 27.10.19

C
Corydoras 27.10.19

I
Immense 27.10.19

y
yok0o 27.10.19

C
Corydoras 27.10.19

C
Corydoras 27.10.19

N
NoneOne2010 27.10.19

S
Smetanka dlya firka 27.10.19

Corydoras
I'd love to, but this post from you, dear admin.

C
Corydoras 27.10.19

D
DELETEEND 27.10.19

S
Smetanka dlya firka 27.10.19

DELETEEND wrote:
Well, Yes, Diablo 2 has changed so much in these 10 years..
The game has not changed, but pvp has changed dramatically. However, PG still running Paladini with hammers and corki with widowmaker.

C
Corydoras 27.10.19

Dober
I have suggested. But You do not want anything. You have the pursuit of personal goals.