3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Corydoras 27.10.19 02:31 pm

Discuss the need of the upcoming changes the rules of Fair PvP (Diablo 2)

The concept of the rules of fair pvp is to make players the most available items/skills, and to prohibit, if necessary. The purpose of the rule changes is to make the maximum possible balance, with the principle of rock, scissors, paper.

1. Holy freeze skill - forbidden, but against casters razreshaetsya.
2. Skills Raise Skeleton and Raise Skeleton Mage allowed, with restrictions (attacking skill bone spirit, bone spear, teeth, poison nova does not exceed level 18).
3. To allow the use of the skill Amplify damage necromancer.
4. Before each fight, the moderator clarifies the players whether they are playing using the skills Battle orders and Battle command with the rune word call to arms.
5. To allow the use of the subject widowmaker with the use of the skill teleport to the sorceress class of characters.
6. When playing against the character sorceress, the main attacking skill which is lightning restrictions resistances and absorbed lightning: 75%RES + 20% abs, 76-80%RES + 15% abs, 81-85 RES +10% abs or thundergod's vigor(thundergod's vigor represen) at the same time only abs+ %abs is prohibited. Overresist unlimited.
7. When playing against druid character, basic attacking skills which are armageddon, volcano, fissure following restrictions apply for fire resistance and absorbed: 75%RES + 20% abs, the maximum fire resistance is limited to a mark of 85%. When the resist 76% or more of the prohibited interest absorb. Single absorb is limited at 21. Overresist unlimited.
8. Prohibited the use skill shadow master for the assassin character, the main attacking skill which is lightning sentry.
9. Prohibited use of the subject marrowwalk boots for the character class necromancer, the main attacking skills which are teeth, bone spear, bone spirit.
10. When playing against the character amazon, using the skills Battle orders and Battle command with the rune word call to arms prohibited the use of the subject stormshield.
103 Comments
Sort by:
N
NoneOne2010 27.10.19

I suggest to kachestve prize to give away too which is not in the game it Tokina which make reset stats and talents Chara

T
Torum. 27.10.19

firkax
You two akkov little something?

R
RainfallNow 27.10.19

[
[FLAME] 27.10.19

MOWHOCTu
Ti izna4al'no bil nedostoin fair moderki jalki welavek!

[
[FLAME] 27.10.19

C
Corydoras 27.10.19

[FLAME]
First thank you for your detailed response in this thread.

D
DELETEEND 27.10.19

Corydoras
I told him in admin it !
he's not playing means to drain will not help anyone! except for me, but it's out of habit

I still suggest to first gain the appropriate moderators,( from different gangs, it is advisable not to propagule their interests).
and they already collect suggestions from the players, then create a topic on the forum and in the end, the vote among the moderators..
Because themes are always falling into shit.. and focus on the info in them is difficult.

8. There probably should reconsider how racked skill Mind blast , as if he 1 shadow nothing
current ghosty,(and probably even single Ghost ng) will not be very happy.
it is necessary to Parikshit of trapcode. and that khostov and so no one plays

C
Corydoras 27.10.19

Dober
If you really to dig deep and nowhere on the form is not discussed, but discussed you yesterday in chat
You either do not a good look either again pursue their own interests. Most likely both.
To take at least this topic , on the surface. There are two points. The tenth paragraph was proposed in the chat, You have in the screenshots it shows.

3m3m 27.10.19

delaite's champi prizami ot adminov, like 10 let back

i
irknet 27.10.19

Dober wrote:
If is even easier: to make the rules as what they want to see the players, not the admin fair pvp.
A theme isn't it?) I think it is possible to propose the amendments to the rules, even if they are not in the header. The admin just announced the most common questions in the direction of the rules, I guess.

About the theme:
1. Enigma not everyone has, I think should take this into account and not to equate all caster to teleport.
2. if you allow, that item number 3 would be too strong.
3. -
4. allow in all cases, if the %damage reduce does not exceed the 39% (as an example), for javazon'OK up to 45% for bow+java ban at all, with the assassins also have to think about it.
5. to solve it, but make the restriction on FCR and 63.
6. and how should I call I need a break on the druid?) if you replace the ring with fcr on wisp 15%, I lose the break in the fcr if you wear the vigor, I will have 20% abs instead of 15% of the allowed
7. I think you should raise max RES to 95% in all cases, but prevent any abs.
8. do limiting at the software level, so the game mode will automatically cut skill level
9. similar to the previous paragraph, deny the bug on the server side (if possible), if not, ban
10. + only this overlaps with point number 4

S
Smetanka dlya firka 27.10.19

Corydoras
Can't see in this topic that would not have been suggested by previous admin. Murawaki and shadow of the wizard he suggested in his topic similar to this. Thank God this nonsense is not introduced. And here it is again here.

The rest of the list, as I already said above, on the forum we are unlikely to find. But the good part continues to be could be seen the day before in the chat.

You should start to correct not only spelling mistakes but also to start checking the "facts" about which you write. In other words it is better to prepare for the dialogues. Or not to join them. And certainly not to lead them on the principle will ignore the facts and throw their questions and come up with facts", so behave the failed trolls, not the people in office.

y
yok0o 27.10.19

irknet wrote:
The admin just announced the most common questions in the direction of the rules
every day, I bet, would like edit functions to armageddo druid finally played...

i
irknet 27.10.19

yok0o
Perhaps it's the fact that this druid do not play and collect it purely to of laugh.

C
Corydoras 27.10.19

Dober
Let's see the results of Your tournament. If the winner is the necromancer, or assassin, in Your opinion, what could be the cause of their victory?

y
yok0o 27.10.19

Corydoras wrote:
Let's see the results of Your tournament
there is such a thing, pvp ladder...

S
Smetanka dlya firka 27.10.19

I got this theme a better offer.
Will Express its position on what is happening in the last days.

Corydoras wrote:
competence no doubt
Don't know about others, but personally, I 100% doubt the competence. The last couple of days is very clearly shown. In addition to competence I very much doubt and honesty. Experience here, we have already found out. Openness to productive dialogues, I also can't see, I specifically led all conversations public, so that it was visible. At the moment I do not see any useful for pvp admin skill.

Therefore, I propose:

1. We strongly recommend Corydoras read all topics in this section https://forums.playground.ru/diablo_2/pvp/
So just scroll through the forums on topics about pvp, because there is not all.

2. To communicate with the players not on the forum. With these players, as said Virk. Because for all the time that Corydoras with us he just stands AFK in the game fair pvp and did not utter a word.

3. To play pvp myself, and in General to understand all that it involves.

4. To return to this and similar topics later, when competence really can be no doubt.
At this moment Corydoras maybe just in popyhi do something stupid to create the appearance of activity, but after some time all this will end badly for players in the first place.

For people in the tank I will explain separately. I don't want any achievements in the form of admins and moderat, in my understanding it is the responsibility and the burden which must be suitable to approach, and not achivka or reason to lash out at the foe, I have yet desire. The only thing I need is a good rule, and not that we have a normal head of fair pvp. All.
All of this in the future will lead me to my personal goal to PG was with whom to play pvp. This is my only goal. She's selfish, Yes, I want to play pvp more often than an hour every three days with the same three people, you got me, I confess. Other ways, in addition to the above, I do not see.

This demagoguery I propose to finish, this is the only right solution in my opinion.