3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RomanDII 22.12.20 04:23 pm

the merk is dying (Diablo 2)

sorky on blizzard switched to hell: lvl 71 and I am a merk, everything is fine with me, but here the merch dies even from the mobs of the first locations, dressed, of course, in krap, but damn how you can fall even from porcupines
what to wear I have 4 pools and 1 mind :)
merk combat with normal (healer), as I understand it should be changed to NM Defense with Holy Freeze aura, or which one would you recommend?
armor on it The Spirit Shroud
in hands I think to give Obedience or what is better?
Or maybe run without a measure at all?
122 Comments
Sort by:
O
Obsessed 22.12.20

RomanDII, swing at the beginning without a yardstick, where there are no immunes. then the belly can be changed to a treachery, a hat - any with a gaze, a cannon - an insult in eth cryptic / great poleaxe. and then you can change the grudge against the reapers, and the hat - for the guillaume. but you can leave it, resentment + trecheri = 60% fhr.
ZY but rippers are better! ;-)

R
RomanDII 22.12.20

Obsessed
I'm afraid to ask what's the price?)

O
Obsessed 22.12.20

RomanDII, I do not know the prices, but I think that during long, pgsh seasons, not eth (decra is important) rippers can give free. and gulik and trecheri are always free. insult only "costs money", well, that's what she and insult! nevertheless, if "you think to give it to your hands," it means that money is found in your pockets! ;-)

p
passed 22.12.20

It's like that. With Reaper, there are options for caps, tk. the lich is already there (Kira, for example). Jas push everywhere. And swing the beaver.

R
RomanDII 22.12.20

Why were they pulled out of the topic?
I have not created a topic with that name

S
Sweety_Mustard 22.12.20

RomanDII
Aler is afraid that qvr will take over influence and replace him at the post of odmen!

O
Obsession Fan 22.12.20

Hey.
Try to muddle these items. They are free / pool.
The cap is from the Tal Rashi set. There is a lot of life lich, in short what you need.
Armor - RW Tricherry. 45 Ias, and a fade is cast (this will solve the problem with the lack of cuts on the low level, on high levels it is OVERresist for monsters with conviction, in addition 15% DR) - this is generally imba for its "price".
A cannon - as Reaper said above, AMN was drunk into it.
In such a gear set, there will be no problems with infa weaving. Have a nice game

O
Obsessed 22.12.20

In such a
gear set, Fan of Obsession, in such a combination of robes, playing with this building on our servant will become a heavenly delight for you. ;-)

R
RomanDII 22.12.20

Fan of Obsession
Thank you)

And what about merc mite or cold freeze?

O
Obsessed 22.12.20

RomanDII, with rippers mite.

M
Manifold 22.12.20

So as not to doh, I would often take with a defiance aura

S
Sweety_Mustard 22.12.20

The mayovik dies from the Persians without crowd control / buffs for survivability - with 12+ lvl BO it will be comfortable, if without, then def or coldfreeze.
If you practice fast races with frequent creation of games - then trasheri slag, you won't see a cast of fade, then 4 socket armor with ias jewels is better. And be sure to mod cbf (duriel's shell, kira, gladiator's bane, etc.) - cold immunes usually hit with cold. A cannon is just a ripper, and all sorts of obediens, a bonechu ftopku - even a non-air ripper pounds like a perfect ethereal bonechu, plus a powerful lich and decra.

R
RomanDII 22.12.20

Sweety_Mustard
Thank you.
I practice to play) run it like this, I decided to try)

O
Obsessed 22.12.20

RomanDII, do treshery shlaque for now and drive to Ancient tunnels (and wherever there are no "imuns" ;-)). you will pump up, you will catch the gear .. maybe)))

C
Carpet 22.12.20

The maker dies at the krapoblizoks spamming only 1 button close.

R
RomanDII 22.12.20

Obsessed
do while treshery shlaque - I already did treashery khlame :)

F
FludoTron 22.12.20

Gaze (Um) + Reaper (Amn) + up Shaft (Um or ias jewel). All.

O
Obsession Fan 24.12.20

RomanDII
Alternatively, you can also grind Obedience (5 Socket Polearms Hel + Ko + Thul + Eth + Fal), dirt and not runes, it is more difficult with a blank :). Dryn with very decent damage comes out, + 40% crash. Of the minuses, it is slow, and there is no life lich.

O
Obsessed 24.12.20

Obssed fan, and no decry: D and above advised. and in general, topic speck, g_n-a for soap! ))

R
RomanDII 27.12.20

Many thanks to
everyone :) Wore a measure in Gulliam + Trecheri + Reaper (Amn)
Merck does not die, he is almost immortal)) I will rarely throw a jar on some unikboss thread) I
reached the Monastery on an easy

ps: The decanter was dropped by Salt, a drug addict)