3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Victor Kaiser 22.12.20 04:24 pm

Discussion of APC and L.D. Alians' techniques (Half-Life 2)

This topic discusses different types of Alliance technology, as well as synths in that chill and soldiers
107 Comments
Sort by:
O
Officer GO 73-85 22.12.20

Mentat 1, and sho is a normal theory. At least the presence of redundant control for the soldier justifies the presence of the cabin. In the case of full automation, it is better to close the cameras with closed caps of bulletproof glass (there is no top at all in the cockpit, and the gap of such a sho and a grenade will pass the wrong bullet). And instead of the cockpit, then (sho in vain a place to disappear) add a shot like an automatic turret-type turret, where to place the APK "STRIDERHUNT" and the pulse machine gun paired with it. (blah, it's not a beter already, but an automated beha) hyy ... here the Resistance would go nuts ... Huy in the Alliance they know the deal.

G
GordonFreeman29 22.12.20

It was you no longer an APC :)

A
Alliance Soldier 22.12.20

Cvoxalury
"Moving the glass IMHO"
In the alliance btr (ARS) outside, there are 2 side doors, left and right.
There is also a door behind the armored car. (probably for the landing - a group of forces).
Outside, above the side doors, there are railings (for driving not inside the armor, but outside)
IMHO glass does not need to be moved, and it is hardly possible at all to move it, it is armored,
therefore, it stands there to protect the shooter (missile gunner). The armored car itself was created at the alliance plant, for the production of medium armored vehicles (the same Hunter Helicopter, for example). If he had been lightly armored, he could have been knocked out even with 1-2 missiles, and not with 7-9 as shown in the game.
As for the driver, it should be clarified that he is present there, or the system is located in the armored vehicle as an auto-pilot. As for the helicopter, here is the same story, pilot 2, 1 is responsible for the machine gun, 2 for missiles and bombs. And the use of missiles at long and medium distances, a machine gun at close range. I can partially support the middle distance, but about the machine gun and long-range shooting, it should be clarified that it has no spread as such, this is done so that the target is easier to hit, so machine guns are not used at long range, and it's not a fact that the target itself is at a long distance + in sight. The wheels of the armored car are not made of a tank. caterpillars, technically, they are 90% of the alloy from which the armored personnel carrier is made (perhaps I am not an expert, but I know about the ARS, because I myself have come across such).
The caterpillars, okay, I admit, they stand there, on top of the wheels are armor plates 1.5 square meters wide (I could be wrong, so please correct).
I hope everything is clear everything is well said.
Thank you for attention!

A

Cvoxalury
Glass stands - the driver looks, glass for the gunner - the gunner and not for the driver

A

Mentat 1
APC - semi-automatic.
I can agree, maybe it is so that the stalker will climb inside the armored vehicle and fix it
(maybe through the back door, or side xs).
The AI ​​"Rapid Response" system may not be on all armored vehicles, at half of it exactly.
But still, I like your version, it is quite logical.

A

Viktor Kaiser
"smarter than a person in terms of brain volume"
The brain is artificial, almost all consists of implants and other shushira.
It may contain something like a chip, a "Friend-Foe" system, etc.
To search for members of the resistance, combat scanners are sent to the strider, so that they transmit information to him who is sitting and where, and a group of soldiers is also given to help the strider (or, on the contrary, for a group of soldiers, 1-2 striders).
A strider cannot be smarter than a human, it is just a synthetic created by the alliance, the brain is not entirely artificial, it is human only slightly "modified", so it is quite possible that the most ordinary person was taken to create the brain.

d
deimos_fan 08.09.21

Victor Kaiser
Gypsies Fucked