3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FallenGhost 22.12.20 04:24 pm

Worst game of 2020. Which game deserves this title?

We continue the annual theme.

The year is drawing to a close, and surely each of us has our own contender for the title of the worst game of the year. Which one released in 2020 is this for you?

You can write about the best game of 2020 in your opinion here, about the most anticipated 2021 - here.
47 Comments
Sort by:
n
nuka 25.12.20

XIII Remake.

l
legusor 28.12.20

GAYCUNTPUNK 2077, isn't that obvious?

p
punck 30.12.20

The last of us 2

89059888036 30.12.20

Marvel's avengers

I
It cant be for nothing 01.01.21

Cyberpunk, Avengers, PE 3 remake

b
barbarian 05.01.21

The one for which they minus

z
z8TiREX8z 05.01.21

Factorio. I draw a conclusion on the time spent in the game, the time in which I never got bored in the game.

89059888036 05.01.21

Marvel's avengers

d
dilat 07.01.21

JackShepard
Said the person playing games from that campaign that does the same
UPD: fixed for the sake of grammar nazi

J
Jackshepard 07.01.21

dilat
Said the man who makes mistakes in basic Russian ...

L
Loaf of bread 07.01.21

Cyberpunk 2077 definitely! major failure of the year.

d
dilat 07.01.21

JackShepard
When there is no substantive answer, change the subject. Malad. You skimp on the paste

m
m4rko 07.01.21

Hmm .. Everyone votes for cyberpunk, but I'm sure 90% of them have not played it. The game is top-end, even at 1060 it pulls high, I practically did not meet any bugs for the whole plot. I don’t understand where so much hate comes from

W
Warrior of Morgoth 07.01.21

m4rko
Yes, just all schoolchildren do not need a plot in figs, and a cool claim is clearly a student wrote. You can't send Johnny and get an ending with him. You don't understand any variation. And in fact, missions can be performed in completely different ways, no worse than in deus x. But the plot and dialogues are not needed by the modern player.

W
Warrior of Morgoth 07.01.21

m4rko The
generation is like that, even if you don't take games. Just compare films and cartoons in 1990 and early 2000. With what they are shooting now, mods for games, they used to do story quests, even whole companies. And the dream of a modern player is naked Jill, or in a BDSM suit at worst. How can such a story be liked?

J
Jackshepard 07.01.21

dilat
I have nothing to add to my words. I play many games and draw conclusions for myself.
And yes. Campaign and company are two different words. If the Nazis decided to satisfy the grammar to the end.

d
dilat 07.01.21

JackShepard
Since you yourself draw conclusions, why is it written about "Imposing the wrong values ​​and playing around with the wrong problems that normal players and normal society need" if you yourself play games that do the same? How do gays / lesbo in Valhalla or in TLoU 2 differ from "that caramel" by Steve Cortez or Kaiden Alenko from ME 3 right)? This is called inconsistency. If you suck on other games with a similar focus, don't be one-sided then

J
Jackshepard 07.01.21

dilat
Absolutely equally who is gay / lesbian, if you are given a choice of interaction with characters and a choice of what to be, and not forced to impose something on you, you should be like that, and not another. As long as there is a choice, there is no problem, but when they tell you that, here, you play as a lesbian who kneads everyone better than any man, and then also a masculine gorilla is cut into the plot with an explicit pushing of the agenda of inequality - go in the ass. Therefore, ME and Cyberpunk will never be placed in a row with an ordinary political project.

i
insel260 07.01.21

cyberpunk 2077
It is for me that this game is the worst for 2020, namely:
1. Because there are a lot of bugs
2. Some kind of inadequate console support (xb sx)
3. Simply boring.

d
dilat 08.01.21

JackShepard
Where do they impose on you? The same choice - turbidity or not turbidity. I won't say anything about TLoU 2, I didn't play it corny. Yes, even if so - and why? Don't like it, don't play