3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kaizer11i 23.12.20 12:24 am

Denuvo in the game (Total War: Warhammer)

Who knows if Total War: Warhammer will have Denuvo anti-piracy protection?
76 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lexilur 23.12.20

The hottest discussion ever PG: D

D
Dark kahn 23.12.20

This is already a standard theme for every new game.

S
Serjantkoo 23.12.20

At first, I will go through the pirate a couple of times while the optimization and a bunch of patches are not delivered, but I have been waiting for the game for a long time at sales, I will take it anyway, even though the toad is choking = D.

D
Dark kahn 23.12.20

A bunch of DLCs were announced, I hope Denuveau will not be one of them and the postponement is not related to the introduction of Denuveau.

m
mercury-357 23.12.20

We were so naive ...

B
BrutalVlad 23.12.20

mercury-357
Why are they naive?

G
Greencore 23.12.20

BrutalVlad
Danuvo added

S
Shock Burst 23.12.20

The game will be with denuva

B
BrutalVlad 23.12.20

greencore
There will be no Denuva in the game. You have been misinformed.

m
mercury-357 23.12.20

BrutalVlad
I really hope that this is so, but the user agreement directly says about denuva.

B
BrutalVlad 23.12.20

mercury-357
This is not written anywhere, I repeat once again you were misinformed. The guy who brought up and fanned this topic on Reddit has long since apologized for this disinfestation. I, in turn, already wrote about this in the relevant news on PG about Denuveau in the game. But it's not difficult for me and I will write to you again. Here is what the CAs themselves wrote about this in the same thread on Reddit:
Denuvo does not and will not prevent modding. I don't even know where people are getting that idea from?
EDIT: Denuvo protects existing DRM, it is not new DRM. The DRM is still Steam, same as always.

Translating: Denuveau does not and will not interfere with modding. I don't even know where people got such ideas from?
Edited: Denuveau protects existing DRM, it is not new DRM. DRM is still Steam, as always.

Here is the topic itself on Reddit, if you know English, you can read: https://www.reddit.com/r/totalwar/comments/4g36x8/total_war_warhammer_now_uses_denuvo/d2e96iq

P
Pavlo Dovbish 23.12.20

Denuveau will be in the game, the studio's creative director gave an interview the other day. The indignation of pirates has moved to a new level, people are already beginning to interfere with the game with shit, so that there is no reason to buy a license.

E
Elidias 23.12.20

Denuvo will be officially announced and added to the wiki for Denuvo games

m
mercury-357 23.12.20

BrutalVlad
I don't know what has to do with reddit and mod support. But if you are to be believed, we were misinformed by Clause 16 of the End User License Agreement ... the developers themselves are misinforming us. Oh, these developers.

m
maksfighter 23.12.20

there will be denuvo 100, who needs an asset, please contact

m
mercury-357 23.12.20

maksfighter
What a sly young man.

B
BrutalVlad 23.12.20

mercury-357
What nafig fashion.
EDIT: Denuvo protects existing DRM, it is not new DRM. The DRM is still Steam, same as always.

B
BrutalVlad 23.12.20

Pavlo Dovbish Link
to interview.

m
mercury-357 23.12.20

BrutalVlad
Good and what does it mean? From this it just follows that Denuvo will be in the game, and it will protect DRM, and DRM is steam, something like that.
And anyway, the license agreement should be trusted more than the reddit dude.

I
ImamHattab 23.12.20

BrutalVlad
Dear, is your English really bad at all?

Denuvo does not and will not prevent modding. I don't even know where people are getting that idea from?
The person says that Denuveau will not interfere with modding, not that Denuveau will not. Capish?

Denuveau is not a DRM. DRM - Steam. Denuveau will defend the Smoo DRM. Capish x2?

http://store.steampowered.com//eula/364360_eula_0
EULA on the Steam page. Find point 16 and learn to read.