3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kaizer11i 23.12.20 12:24 am

Denuvo in the game (Total War: Warhammer)

Who knows if Total War: Warhammer will have Denuvo anti-piracy protection?
76 Comments
Sort by:
B
BrutalVlad 23.12.20

ImamHattab The
person says that Denuveau does not interfere with modding, and does not claim whether he is present in the game or not. But for some reason you are already the second person focusing on an absolutely irrelevant factor. Keep it up. I, in turn, brought this fact here only for the reason, in order to maintain the integrity of the message from the SA employee.
Denuveau does not act as a DRM, as in itself, but only prevents interference in an already existing DRM. That is, it turns out Denuvo will be, but it will not protect the game, but its defender and appears before us in a very stripped down version. The difference is significant.
The agreement does not tell us exactly how the protection will be used. Also in the agreements for Lords of Fallen and Mad Max, in general there is not a word about Denuvo or DRM in general, but we know perfectly well that it was there.

I
ImamHattab 23.12.20

BrutalVlad
How stubborn people are after all in their own stupidity.

That is, it turns out Denuvo will be, but it will not protect the game, but its defender and appears before us in a very stripped down version. The difference is significant.
Did the voices in your head tell you this? About the "stripped-down version"? Have you personally talked with the developers? Have you even bothered to find out what this Denuveau is and what it is eaten with?

The agreement does not tell us exactly how the protection will be used. Also in the agreements for Lords of Fallen and Mad Max, in general there is not a word about Denuvo or DRM in general, but we know perfectly well that it was there.
Read EULA Just Cause 3, or Rise of the Tomb Raider, no difference. The wording of the Denuveau clause for all three - TW: Warhammer, JC3 and Lara Croft coincides by 90%. Are these two games hacked? Well, here I am about the same. It's time to become a realist, and not wishful thinking.

B
BrutalVlad 23.12.20

ImamHattab
Okay, I wrote a huge message here, but I erased it. I confess and confess that I have merged wildly. And the developer's statement is nothing more than a farce, where he replaces the facts.

I
ILIA_1992 23.12.20

Is it really a pity for one favorite game of money? I put some money on MGS5 and Rise of the Tomb raider and have no regrets.
In Belarus, the average salary is about $ 300.

I have a salary of $ 200 at today's rate.

B
BioGen 23.12.20

I would not like, I really would not like

D
Dark kahn 23.12.20

Any news on Denuvo?

G
Greencore 23.12.20

Dark Kahn
Added by
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denuvo

h
h00weh 23.12.20

If you believe the wiki, then denuvo will be in the wahe :)

E
Elidias 23.12.20

16. TECHNICAL SECURITY
This Product incorporates Denuvo information security technology from Sony DADC Austria AG. Verification of your license requires acceptance of this Agreement and an Internet connection. Security technology may download certain data to your device in order to authorize a Product. Disabling technical means of protection or otherwise interfering with their work leads to the incorrect functioning of the Product and is a material violation of this Agreement.

a
airstorm 23.12.20

Who cares ... whether there is protection or not. Even if it does, sooner or later it will be hacked !!!

S
StanislavXhant 23.12.20

airstorm
say it - just cause 3 with the latest version of denuvo for hacking which hackers stupidly hammered)) waha will be with the same)) so there will be no freebies, if not for life, then for a very long time

M
Mountain 23.12.20

Denuvo was hacked, only it took more time ... but when the head of the pirates (and as it turned out there is one) said that he would take a break from hacking games, after his words, there are no new releases on the torrent for six months already ... but I thought , more burglars

K
KOT_KoKoC 23.12.20

WHAT IS THIS DAMNED DENUVO whimper whimper. All top games with this curse. And there is no cure.

S
Saidjenn 23.12.20

KOT_KoKoC
As it is not, buy and you will be happy))

I
IBRAGIM_BORZ 23.12.20

Saidjenn
So if there were money, we wouldn't be whining here.

M
Mountain 23.12.20

so infa about denuvo confirmed or not?

F
FormSF 23.12.20

On the Wikipedia protection page, the game is listed - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denuvo. And as you can see from the list of games in the table, all games that came out earlier were with this protection. So this data can be trusted.

R
Replecant 23.12.20

KOT_KoKoC
Well ... Look at this more optimistically. When hacked, the games will fall like snow on their heads.

h
h00weh 23.12.20

Mountain
Yes

h
h00weh 23.12.20

Replecant
Wait, hope, believe ...