3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kaizer11i 23.12.20 12:24 am

Denuvo in the game (Total War: Warhammer)

Who knows if Total War: Warhammer will have Denuvo anti-piracy protection?
76 Comments
Sort by:
B
Brotello 23.12.20

I just came out of Steam, made a pre-order, there is a denuva. The agreement says it uses damn protection XD

a
airstorm 23.12.20

StanislavXhant
No doubt, it will take time to hack. But they will still hack;) ... It's even better !!! Take Rome 2 for example .... after the release of the game it was optimized for 8 months ... at least. For now, they will optimize the next game, they will hack the protection ... and you don't need to spend your nerves (because of the unpatched jambs), and crooked hands - the developers, as a result, have a dick again: D

h
h00weh 23.12.20

airstorm
8 months old? In a month / a month and a half I was already playing comfortably.
And about hacking the game with Denuvo - good luck)

G
Good 23.12.20

I didn’t play any total var at the start, nerves are more expensive. I prefer to wait for patches, balance adjustments, dls and other things, and then play calmly. So personally I had it with Rome 2, so it will be with total var. And by this time they will surely be broken.

N
Necros2001 23.12.20

Well, as for me, they do not break and maybe break but I know for sure that the game is a masterpiece (for me)!

M
Mantykora 23.12.20

How infuriating this fucking Steam is! Even offline, it reports achievements - why did they even fall to me? And specially launch Steam to launch the game. The question is - why? I played with the Internet turned off. Protection is rubbish.

R
Refresh2002 23.12.20

I can offer an account with Division or Crew or Far cry Primal (at choice) in exchange for offline activation of Total War Warhammer. Who cares, write in a personal

G
GenadiST 23.12.20

Any news, who knows ??

N
Necros2001 23.12.20

They won't hack, 3DM hacked Denuvo, but they were paid and they refused to hack, and no one else can

M
Metalist1925 23.12.20

Necros2001 did the
guys from 3DM personally tell you this?))
But everything can be banal simply, now there are offline activations, people get money for it. What kind of free pirates are there)

N
Necros2001 23.12.20

Metalist1925
I read on the forum I don't remember which one

G
GenadiST 23.12.20

Metalist1925
Then such a question about offline activation ... as the representatives of this service explain, when Windows is demolished, or updated, offline registration is demolished, i.e. buy again. For example, I have Win 10, which you cannot order in terms of updating ... Spend 200 rubles every week ... for 2.5 months the same amount as for a license. Isn't it silly? I want a pirate, I'm waiting for her (see "inner convictions"), but if nothing changes in 1-2 months, then I will lay out a wallet of gold without regret for this damn magic of game makers)

R
Refresh2002 23.12.20

GenadiST
Activation is a very fragile thing. It flies with any sneeze ... I also see the point of paying money for it in a shooter for 2-3 pm, but such a strategy is better to wait for a hack or take a lick. IMHO

G
GenadiST 23.12.20

Refresh2002
Solidarity, comrad !!)))

M
MrSoulz7z 23.12.20

Detskaya_zabava
Everyone will fold 200 rubles, the game itself will go to you as an organizer, and the rest will be off-activated?
You can also pay 200 rubles to some pirate, he will activate you ...

H
Hartman_13 23.12.20

Detskaya_zabava
if for 50 rubles I'm with you!

C
CenturiON-D 23.12.20

Detskaya_zabava
That is, everyone should chip into your game, you will be the owner, while you generously allow to invest 50 rubles.

C
CiaphasCain 23.12.20

h00weh
After the new year, 3dm and other Chinese will start hacking Denuvo. they just didn’t want to do it for a year to see what would happen to the game companies. for many of them have complained about falling sales

G
Gerich993 23.12.20

CiaphasCain
3dm Officially announced that Denuvo is not hacked and they will not try to hack.

G
GenadiST 23.12.20

Gerich993 Are
there any sources at least some ?? And then all these "officially" rumors smell like not the first time