3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Max-sti 23.12.20 12:27 am

The reverse side of Dark Souls 2 (Dark Souls 2)

share what infuriates you the most in the game) or some kind of casual and funny situations)
58 Comments
Sort by:
M
Max-sti 23.12.20

The_Bulldozer
nerves of steel see

M
Max-sti 23.12.20

I generally don't go further ng +, maybe with a rather broken TV and a prefix))))))))))))))))

T
The_Bulldozer 23.12.20

Max-sti

No, artmani and, accordingly, a couple-tenth of a million souls. Even if I did not become an unrecognizable imba, I evened the odds and stats on NG + 9. And I still got Lula, even in the Steel Set of level 10. Despite the fact that he played a pure knight (almost never used magic and miracles). What kind of magicians there will be, especially pure ones, ololo. ... ...
But in boxing, yes, I dried my brain well on NG + 6. After that, I deleted the save, because nafig. I'll have to take the PS3 version.

M
Max-sti 23.12.20

The_Bulldozer
I'm on ps 3 rubles ..... how are the versions different?

T
The_Bulldozer 23.12.20

Max-sti

On the Box, the frame is higher (25-40), there is no v.sink, so in some locations there is a strong thyrring.
On Curling, the frame is below (20-30), there are v.sync, shadows and some textures are better than boxing.

It's just that I have an Yiddishon torrent on the box. There are tons of mods and artmoney on Peka, so the path to online will be short (although steam version, yes).
On PS3 I will take for the sake of PVP-or-zassal.

M
Max-sti 23.12.20

The_Bulldozer
finally didn't understand anything .... okay

T
The_Bulldozer 23.12.20

Max-sti

Well, in short - the curling iron works slower than boxing, but more graphical. Boxing is faster, but tirrit.

M
Max-sti 23.12.20

I can't catch the tactics of the smoky one, I screwed up the mrazot all my lives !!!!! or, more precisely, with somersaults, I have trouble

M
Max-sti 23.12.20

no one knows how to stop the shower counter by helping in the coop?))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))

K
K0MAH4 23.12.20

Max-sti
No way yet, but it seems that there will be something like that in the new patch.

Against the smoker, either dodges in melee, for which mobility (adaptability / scholarship) + stamina, or bow / crossbow / magic for a ranged man + again at least some mobility, in order to fall invulnerable during his pyromancy cast. The shield on it is useless, although it may be possible to block its pyromancy with a girme, I did not check it.

A
Asmoon 23.12.20

Girm will block, but lick off almost all the stamina, so it's not an option. There, by the way, the Royal Shield showed itself well. Damag, although it does not block everything, is lightweight, unlike a gear, and does not interfere with mobility. And it will also save you from a couple of physical attacks. Although I did not master this bastard in solo. Him and two cats. I didn't try, and then spat and called the phantoms

G
Gold-man 23.12.20

Max-sti
What mobility? Surely the ADP did not pump, as a result of the MPE small, that's what they catch.
Don't touch the shower counter at all. Manipulation with CM is the very first thing for which they get banned.

M
Max-sti 23.12.20

I play Gold-man on the console ..... I don’t want to touch it, I’ve already had a ban, by the way))

A
AlTarba 23.12.20

Stop creating such topics. 2 message about the lack of a card just killed. How do you play in ds then?)

G
Gold-man 23.12.20

AlTarba
Duck is a modern image of a gamer. Without a map where the target will be marked with a dot and preferably a dotted line (God forbid they get lost!) They can no longer play :)

A
AT_Sagor 23.12.20

AlTarba
Do you need a card? The world of the game is very small in itself, the locations are also not huge and do not differ in complex architecture, everything is very easy to remember. So the map would rather interfere with the passage than bring any help.

M
Max-sti 23.12.20

AlTarba
What topics? Have you read the topic title at all?

M
Max-sti 23.12.20

enrages that the red eye is not sold even with the coal of enmity

A
AT_Sagor 23.12.20

Max-sti
But it can be obtained for a silky smooth pebble with a pretty good chance.

k
kokoz80 23.12.20

Max-sti is for
sale, 10k is at the midget, after ng +