3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Max-sti 23.12.20 12:27 am

The reverse side of Dark Souls 2 (Dark Souls 2)

share what infuriates you the most in the game) or some kind of casual and funny situations)
58 Comments
Sort by:
M
Melanholiy 23.12.20

What really pisses me off about Dark is synchronization during PvP, when lags, even minimal ones, are critical. I just want to smash the gamepad on the head of the one who set up the connection on the dark servers. It happened more than once, I dodged, ran back another meter and a half, and then the enemy conducts a backstab, and I teleport to his weapon. Or there were also lagged hitboxes, when the damage takes place in cases where the weapon model is half a meter from my character.

M
Max-sti 23.12.20

Melanholiy,
although I play on the dock, but I do it too, or rather I also have backstabilization in a kilometer or hits from 5 meters and catches

A
AlTarba 23.12.20

Gold-man
xD everything is correct
at_sagor
well, I meant that the card is not needed here at all)

M
Max-sti 23.12.20

I'm ayel))) PPC ..... of course it belongs to the first part ... but nevertheless

M
Max-sti 23.12.20

what a hell !!!!!!! the effect of the cap with the point was taken off the chtoli ?! and the coins do not work either? !!! I got fucked up to farm beautiful skulls !!!! 3 out of 30 .... !!!!! as bewitched, I can’t get the ring in any way .. if it’s not okay .... 5 Joy rascherachil .... and you can’t drink.

M
Max-sti 23.12.20

Actimel from Mirra is just a ska devil, then it does not go into the fog, then it runs along the crevasse, dibiloid))) g the sinner did not go at all

A
AT_Sagor 23.12.20

Today I was summoned to the location in front of the "Rotting" boss by a gold player! How is this even possible, other than vile cheating? But this is not the worst thing that happened ... we are peacefully killing enemies for ourselves, when suddenly in the middle of the location the "Rotting" boss appears in person. I ran away from him into the bottomless abyss from sin further, but who knows what further surprises to expect from the golden player.

A
AT_Sagor 23.12.20

Do not know whether the following incident may be considered funny or not, but I clearly felt uncomfortable with this:
They summoned yesterday by the fire, which is already in front of the "Old Iron King" boss in the "Iron Citadel" location. We go, in general, to the boss, as a blue spirit invades the master of the world, but what happened next ... the blue spirit evaporates after the animation of appearance, then it transfers me and the owner of the world to the location "Tower of the Sun" and at the same time the blue spirit stabs in the back As for me. Fortunately, I survived after such a blow, after which I quickly ran away from him and returned to my world through the crystal of separation. By the way, when I ran away from the blue spirits on the way I also met a white phantom.
Recently, something has often begun to come across obvious cheaters, which is extremely regrettable.

M
Max-sti 23.12.20

at_sagor
and how are cheaters present in the second dark?

A
AT_Sagor 23.12.20

Max-sti
Well, what prevents them from being there before the ban? First, you need to get caught cheating, and before that they have fun. Moreover, Steam allows, under certain conditions, to transfer your games to another account (he himself has not yet figured out how, and it was not necessary somehow). With such a feature, cheaters can not particularly strain because of anti-cheat - the ban does not apply to another account.

M
Max-sti 23.12.20

at_sagor
well dick knows it ..... I was banned on the console, and at once
why did you embarrass that the golden one calls in the crevasse?

A
AT_Sagor 23.12.20

Max-sti It is
impossible to imitate the golden shine, at least I don't know any legal methods. Only those called from the "Heirs of the Sun" convention can be golden, but not as the master of the world.

T
Terving 23.12.20

I noticed an interesting moment in the game - in the same covenant, you cannot join twice. I mean, start from scratch. Sun Covenant, rank 3 +20 extra medals. I think I'll give myself a second cleaver. FIG. When you re-enter, the third rank immediately and the statue no longer takes medals. How to deceive her?)))

A
AT_Sagor 23.12.20

Terving
But this sword can be transferred to another. And so yes ... do not deceive this dilapidated idol.
By the way, if I need it I can give it back, I still don't need it.

T
Terving 23.12.20

at_sagor
No, of course we did everything right, otherwise he put on a ring and sit to farm a spear of light.
Why not? Good cleaver!

A
AT_Sagor 23.12.20

Terving
I play as a mage, but for a weapon he needs something that is profitable to temper for elemental damage, and it is not profitable to temper a sun sword at all.

a
axaxaxaxa 23.12.20

The clumsily organized multiplayer enrages.
All.
The rest ceases to enrage with experience.

T
Timur Khairulen 23.12.20

endless loading