3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jopenskiy 23.12.20 12:32 am

How did you feel when you finished the game? (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

What feeling did you have when you completed the game 100 percent? I had first joy, then pride, and then sadness)
99 Comments
Sort by:
n
nik gtаsа [Zorb] 23.12.20

And what is sadness ?! I had a sense of pride when the story went through. to 100% I am still far away

J
Jopenskiy 23.12.20

Little Jacob [nik gtasa] sadness that all the fun is over

S
ScaryFad 23.12.20

Yes, I felt a little sad after going through the storyline of every GTA.

L
Lary cross aka nick hande 23.12.20

After completing the plot, I felt an incomprehensible melancholy, as after watching an unusually good film. And after completing the game 100% felt moral satisfaction.

I
I raspy61 I 23.12.20

solidarity with you) sadness and melancholy visited me ...
but now I came back again and began to pass san andres))

S
SOAP GAEMS 23.12.20

I also began to pass the sa 100% for the second time)) without codes)) I just didn’t drag out like that in any game, and went through stubbornly tormenting)) then it was sad, because it was very interesting to go through ... and then that's all ended: (now 96% will soon be upset again

I
I raspy61 I 23.12.20

I pass without codes, with a joystick))

A
Anna V. 23.12.20

How did you feel when you finished the game?
I sighed and said, "Thank God. I finally finished it." just for me it was like "hard to carry and sorry to leave"

G
GunslinGa_MЗ 23.12.20

I cried. (joke)
Me like ScaryFad

W
Waffen 23.12.20

Probably anger (I played for about 5 years and in the end the game malfunctioned so that ..... I didn't feel real pleasure), but then a feeling of complete, deep satisfaction appeared ..... Himself - without cheats and so long ... .Yes.

J
John Lokk 23.12.20

GTA SA has such a long storyline, so many turns it was very interesting, the end really upset I wanted to play on. [raspy61] +1 I also think to replay on joe, but in general all parts)))

R
ReGectoR 23.12.20

Joy that the game passed, that the plot ended so well. Well, at the same time, the longing that everything is over

G
Gelvedor 23.12.20

I have not yet passed one hundred percent of the current on 97.6 oysters I can't find and I'm too lazy, but I think I'll get through soon

L

A map with oysters can be downloaded from the Internet, and it is not difficult to find them. For example, I found everything in 30 minutes.

L

Found only a year later. Awesome ingenuity! We can assume that you will "guess" that Karl is better than Claude only after another 2 years.

57SERJ57 23.12.20

Nuu did not reach 100%, but when the plot went through, I wanted to continue
(Pride will not go kada with the trainer in the game, press 2 buttons and 100%, or with the help of him to make shob 50 horseshoes were collected, and then find a horseshoe and he will write "Horseshoe found 51 of 50 ")))))

N
Night light 23.12.20

When I reached 100% I breathed a sigh of relief. There was no joy, because I passed for a very long time, and it was difficult. I sat on some missions / tasks for weeks. I did a lot of things, went through everything necessary to achieve 100% + brought the relationship with all the girls to 100%, went through all the tasks in all schools for gold, passed both triathlon competitions (I thought then that this was also necessary for 100%), passed the thief's mission (I don't remember exactly, but it doesn't seem to add percent), captured 100% of enemy territories, passed all optional missions and tasks that appear during the course of the story, pumped almost all skills to 100%, made very good statistics, all this is absolutely without codes. Naturally, after such a gigantic work, there could be no talk of any joy.

B
Bearveen 23.12.20

OHU *** NNOE))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

G
GumbertG 23.12.20

I thought: "No, what a perky game, what a perky game ..." I thought the same when all the gtakhs passed ...

G
GumbertG 23.12.20

Titles are brought to this ...