3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jopenskiy 23.12.20 12:32 am

How did you feel when you finished the game? (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

What feeling did you have when you completed the game 100 percent? I had first joy, then pride, and then sadness)
99 Comments
Sort by:
S
Southwind 23.12.20

feeling of relief

[
[-Super Global Mode-] 23.12.20

I sat with hatched eyes thinking, `` This game is finally over. ''

[
[art_dagon] 23.12.20

For example, I found everything in 30 minutes.
well, with a mb card, but not real IMHO, if you don't know where they are

J
Jura 23.12.20

When I completed the game 100%, I felt sorry that I had already completely passed and there would be no more missions, but only the standard game atmosphere.

M
MasTer_MafiAA [KGBE is ba 23.12.20

Jura
Yes, I was also sorry that everything was over ... There will be no more fear that you will not pass the next mission ... No more thrill from the plot (which I consider the best than in all other GTA)

R
Rosenbaun [vs] 2pac 23.12.20

Relief, then I began to remember pleasant moments!

O
Owen_TRINITY_Stanley 23.12.20

It became a little sad after the passage of the plot

P
PuggZe 23.12.20

When I passed the first time, there was almost no feeling, maybe the feeling of joy was spent on the fact that I was happy when I passed the Flight School. Yes, and the first time I played the game for 4 months, maybe 2 and a half months did not pass due to the fact that I was stuck at the flight school =)
When I passed the second time (it was recently), there was a feeling of sadness, maybe I really went into into the plot, when I went through, I immediately remembered how you were without money, without weapons, without friends, with cops pressing on your tail, you find yourself in fig knows where, then things improve ... in general, the best story from the entire GTA series =)

S
ScaryFad 23.12.20

PuggZe
When was the first time
You are like a "girl"?))

D
DI3EPTIP 23.12.20

Thought very few missions

a
androm aka SAW 23.12.20

Yes, I was also sorry that everything was over ... There will be no more fear that you will not pass the next mission ... No more thrill from the plot (which I think is better than in all other GTA)
you are just like me, I also have the same feeling It was

P
PashOK333 23.12.20

And when I passed the game I felt hurt. Better this story lasted forever. BUT! Mods saved me. ;-)

S
Stasyano 23.12.20

I had joy. no sadness - I'm great, I did everything well ... and also be sad after that?)))

L
Lord gta 23.12.20

and I have a feeling of complete PSYCHISMAAAAAAAA can do what I want to beat who I want to steal what
I want and more

A
Abanomat 23.12.20

After passing the sleigh, I realized that the next part would be 10 out of 10 according to the rating of all the tops ...
In general, it was sad, since there were still no normal SAMP mods at that time and there was still no current left in the single player to create UZHOSSss))

Then I remembered and started again, doshol before the seizure of the territories and seized until tired ...

E
Erik Ersberg 40 23.12.20

and cho to be sad?

S
Striker-Z 23.12.20

After completing the story and 100% I wanted to know more about the GTA 3 universe.

n
nitro1349 23.12.20

After completing 100%, first pride in myself, and then also sadness that everything is over ...

-
-Demonus- 23.12.20

Affigative! Only after 100% is even cooler!

A
AlekseyMyName 23.12.20

There was a usual feeling that there was another completed game in my collection)