3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jopenskiy 23.12.20 12:32 am

How did you feel when you finished the game? (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

What feeling did you have when you completed the game 100 percent? I had first joy, then pride, and then sadness)
99 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alex mahone 23.12.20

I have never played 100% of the game. But when I went through the story for the first time, the sensations were very different. On the one hand, I was glad that I passed the game. But on the other hand, I wanted more missions.) Even despite the fact that CA is the longest game in the series. There is never too much good. It always seems small.

.International. 23.12.20

100% worth it - at your leisure it is quite possible to spend time on this, especially since now a bunch of guides on passing 100% have been written and there is still help. I myself went through mostly with tips.

A
Alex mahone 23.12.20

If I wanted to complete the game one hundred percent, I would. It's just that this occupation never really interested me.

f
fhdgfhbdwvfgh 23.12.20

I was very happy. She is long kapets. I spent a lot of time and nerves on it. There was a thrill when I passed the last mission.

M
Mr Freeman. Gordon Freema 23.12.20

After I was stuck for 3 months on the mission "Caesar Vialpando", and then for another month on "Freefall", the feelings were something like this: NUNAKANETSTAAYA PRASHOL111 Although on the other hand it was a pity that the game was over.

G
GTaCAHZ 23.12.20

I fainted and then my heart broke and I cried proud of myself and then I removed it

S
Sentinel_Vash 23.12.20

well zadroty EPT)

D
Dead4 23.12.20

Well, how can I say a little sorry for Big Smoke and Ryder

B
BugattiVeyron 23.12.20

I wanted to play the game again.

N
Nicco black 23.12.20

Before and after the passage, I had a feeling that I did not want me to be in his place, well, his life did not work out First, they killed his mother, then Betrayed the pancake, yes there were Such tearful moments that I didn't want to be cj

N
Nicco black 23.12.20

CrazyMuthaFuc | a
how good torreno I thought he was alive

E
Egor_Pskov 23.12.20

He actually means Tenpenny is dead. And Toreno is alive.

N
Nicco black 23.12.20

I vobshe first the game itself, then I downloaded save when the computer was reinstalled, well I was glad that the game was over now you can play without missions everything is open

S
Smoke154 23.12.20

On the last mission I thought, “In, the mission rules are gone.” And how evil is the end of the game.

17sherm17 23.12.20

it was sad because the rider and the smoke died

L
Lightninggg 23.12.20

* It's finally over *

17sherm17 23.12.20

hahahahah sekr3t you are right

f
ffdv Acrobat 23.12.20

I envied myself!

G
GTAman 23.12.20