3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Michael Patyaev 23.12.20 12:56 am

Dark Mark (Dark Souls 3)

The guys picked up a dark mark for a free level from one of the characters .. but did not understand what it is? and what does it threaten ??
76 Comments
Sort by:
R
Raibow Bitard 23.12.20

Michael Patyaev Xs
, but it can be removed by the Keeper of Fire, in the Temple of Fire, but for this, she needs the Dark Soul of the Keeper of Fire, which is in the left tower, to open it - buy a key from the grandmother for 20k souls.

M
Michael Patyaev 23.12.20

Raibow Bitard
and if you remove it, the empty counter disappears? and then in addition to this mark he also walked.

R
Raibow Bitard 23.12.20

Michael Patyaev
Didn't know, I xs. I did not receive TM.

c
callmegod 23.12.20

I just got hooked on this free point, and went to the forum. Damn ... Is this kind of bad at it? Fines or something else?

P
Pomu4 23.12.20

callmegod
No, I pumped the level for free 5 times (this is max possible), now after death I turn into a hollow one, and do not remain a human. I did not notice any more changes

N
Nerzulg 23.12.20

raised his intuition and did not receive any mark

M
Michael Patyaev 23.12.20

Nerzulg
mark is in inventory with keys

R
RGC 23.12.20

The dark mark is essentially the curse of the undead. After each death, you get 1 curse, just as you receive curses from the pilgrim, new replicas will appear and you can get up several times for free. The payback for this is the appearance, as in the previous parts we will "rot" a little. This is actually Yoel's "quest", quite interesting.

M
Michael Patyaev 23.12.20

RGC,
that is, according to the idea, you can upgrade for free 5 lvl, and then remove the curse from the keeper of the fire?

A
AT_Sagor 23.12.20

Michael Patyaev
Yeah, take it off ... only it's a little expensive. The Keeper of Fire has already turned the price down to over 45 thousand souls.
Again, it seems to me that devastation should give at least some kind of penalty, otherwise why sell a stone that resets this counter? Maybe there will be a place where they don't talk to the hollow or something like that.

O
Opened 23.12.20

can it somehow affect the network game as in the first part?: C

V
Vanya Rygalov 23.12.20

Guys, so what to do? Should I take this freebie or wait a bit?
Spoiler And until when should Mona wait, because this horseradish then gives oak and the freebie is covered with a copper basin.

N
NeverSm1le 23.12.20

take nothing terrible not to happen, just the character after death will be hollow that's all

B
Balor4eg 23.12.20

NeverSm1le
Forever? Otherwise, I would like to complete the quest line and return the character to a normal appearance.

M
Michael Patyaev 23.12.20

at_sagor
apparently depends on the number of uploaded lvl, because I am offered to remove this mark for 4500 souls

c
callmegod 23.12.20

And the statue in the "catacombs of the undead" can get rid of the mark?
There she has two actions; 1. forgive sins and 2. remove the curse. Second, will not help from turning into a flat one?
I raised 1lvl and the statue asks for 2600.

A
AT_Sagor 23.12.20

Balor4eg the
Keeper of Fire can easily heal from the hollow curse, but for this she needs to bring the soul of another Keeper of Fire.

D
Devilor 23.12.20

if you pump the level 5 times, does the pilgrim die? Who then appears after him? And this will somehow affect the passage, meaning the death of the pilgrim?
I leveled it myself 2 times, now I want to get rid of the black mark.

N
NeverSm1le 23.12.20

Balor4eg
can be returned, for this we buy a key for 20k souls, and we take the soul of the first keeper at the top of the tower. We give her soul to our keeper of fire and then she will be able to heal the cursed mark

N
NeverSm1le 23.12.20

Devilor
dies, and another NPC appears in his revenge, with his own quest line