3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Michael Patyaev 23.12.20 12:56 am

Dark Mark (Dark Souls 3)

The guys picked up a dark mark for a free level from one of the characters .. but did not understand what it is? and what does it threaten ??
76 Comments
Sort by:
K
Konstantin Kozhanov 23.12.20

The keeper asks for 400,000 souls for removing the full mark 8/8

S
SCIFF 23.12.20

It is obligatory to put it, how will it affect if you refuse?

c
callmegod 23.12.20

Damn, well, so to remove the curse or not?))) 111,000 requires. There are 50,000+ and about the same number of souls in the inventory. I just run to shower with my halibut, I won't survive.

S
Shkudi 23.12.20

And who further on the quest can level up after the death of the turtle? Now the mark is 5/8.

F
FOSTER_ok 23.12.20

Sanya Pshonkin
When three creatures transfer you for the first time, immediately there, among a heap of the same pilgrims.

C
Crab4ihun 23.12.20

FOSTER_ok
yes he died a long time ago, even before I realized where he was

F
FOSTER_ok 23.12.20

Sanya Pshonkin
was killed by a convict

s
shpegun 23.12.20

Devilor
Pilgrim dies, but the girl comes there, who sells clothes instead

M
Midnigth 23.12.20

Desolation and the mark of death can be removed if you do not want to see one of the main endings.

t
tvatvashka 23.12.20

Naroood, help. After the death of the Pilgrim, a new NPC does not appear. Why can this be so?

M
Marty52 23.12.20

tvatvashka Was the
dark mark removed?

a
alexzet3 23.12.20

shpegundota
what girl ?? where is she in the game?

C
Cors0 23.12.20

I have someone killed a peligrim! No one knows who it could be, and could I somehow avoid it?

M
Marty52 23.12.20

Cors0
A dozen times already on the forum they asked about this, and for the tenth time they answer: it should be so if you raised five levels of free ones from it.

t
tvatvashka 23.12.20

Marty52
No, we didn't. A friend now has it, but we don't. This is Yuri.

M
Marty52 23.12.20

tvatvashka
Means pumped less than five free levels from the pilgrim. In this case, after entering the "Catacombs of Kartus" location, he dies, but Yuri never appears.

E
Evil_RU 23.12.20

I have 5 marks, everything is according to plan - well, visually I began to be annoyed by the look of my "walking dead" character. Is it possible, without removing the dark marks, to look again like a human, and not like a rotting zombie?

A
AT_Sagor 23.12.20

Evil_RU
A statue of Velka to help you or a stone that removes devastation.

E
Evil_RU 23.12.20

Will it cleanly affect my appearance and that's it? I then don't understand what the dark marks affect and why delete them then (for such money !!!), if you can buy a stone for 4.5k and not bother?

S
Shkudi 23.12.20

Evil_RU
Temporary. Therefore, it is not expensive. At the keeper you will cure FOREVER - the price corresponding to your lvl.
For those who decided to be treated by the keeper -
Spoiler time until Anor Londo - there is a groom or wife waiting for you =) (it seems like the quest line continues), if you cure it earlier, then lock it up - and the maid in the temple will say that she will no longer serve you (and accordingly she won't sell anything) - in my case, for such words she paid with her life, drops a katana with an invisible blade, very good against shields and ash, for which you can buy everything from the old woman too + the set that was on her.