3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Michael Patyaev 23.12.20 12:56 am

Dark Mark (Dark Souls 3)

The guys picked up a dark mark for a free level from one of the characters .. but did not understand what it is? and what does it threaten ??
76 Comments
Sort by:
D
Devilor 23.12.20

NeverSm1le Got it,
thanks.
I read in the wiki that if we want to get the best ending in the game, then in no case do we remove the dark mark ...

K
KirsanKir 23.12.20

callmegod
Statue clears curse counter, but does not unmark

S
Shimuto 23.12.20

My pilgrim just died, I upnul the mark by +1 then came and he was lying there dead

D
Devilor 23.12.20

Shimuto Definitely
not +5?)))

M
Michael Patyaev 23.12.20

Devilor
also died after one level up

O
Ogyr4ig 23.12.20

Michael Patyaev
Shimuto
He dies if you come to a certain place. If you do not have time to pump 5 lvl and get a new NPC, then the quest branch is locked.

R
Rooough 23.12.20

And what does the stone of purification give?

c
callmegod 23.12.20

Well, I pumped it up to +5)
I bought a key for 20,000, I hope the keeper will save me from the mark, forever and free.

S
Shimuto 23.12.20

Ogyr4ig hmm
, right now, I would screw up the square so that you don't die ...
PS Can you tell me why you need a nest on the roof?

O
Ogyr4ig 23.12.20

Shimuto
You can drop various items there and the crow will give other items in response.

C
Crab4ihun 23.12.20

who will tell you where this white turtles, which lvl pumps ?? otherwise I already found the soul of the keeper, and there it turns out you can pump for free 5 lvlov = like there was one talkative in the crowd of these turtles after the frosty boss, but got lost

S
Sagy 23.12.20

Yes, I only swung +1, the pilgrim died. For I have killed the Guardians of the Abyss.
The label remains, the counter will increase.
So to think now, to shoot it or not, because everything is more and more expensive.
Even higher, they said about the ending, they say you shouldn't remove the mark.

S
Sagy 23.12.20

It is clear, I read about the ending, I already screwed everything up, it turns out that it was necessary to die on purpose 2 times, for each additional point of characteristics, having received in the end +5. Only then should the Guardians of the Abyss be killed. That's just, I wonder how you can even think of this without guides ?! I just died less than 10 times, but here it turns out that it was specially necessary.

E
Elviryand 23.12.20

And where to find another NPC after the death of the one with "free" pumping? I pumped a free lvl, he died after a while, and there was no replacement for him.

M
Maxximka_UA 23.12.20

Elviryand
He should appear to the left of the pilgrim's corpse. There is a babentia in a black robe.

M
Maxximka_UA 23.12.20

Sagy
And there's no point in removing it, it doesn't interfere, and the devastation can be reset at the second NPC for just 4.5k souls. It's much cheaper than paying 60k souls.

E
Elviryand 23.12.20

Maxximka_UA
Already ran 5 hours, never appeared = (

S
Sagy 23.12.20

Maxximka_UA, the point is that the best ending is already screwed up, and you just don't need to remove the mark.

M
Maxximka_UA 23.12.20

Elviryand
If you raised the free lvl at the pilgrim, then go into the inventory in the tab with the keys, it will be there.

c
callmegod 23.12.20

So, what to do after being hollow at 99 is the soul of the keeper of fire? What kind of quest, when they give it, what location?
Girl, she says everything about the bride. I reached the winter city. Killed the first six bosses and placed the 1st crown on the throne. And she told me, only about her daughter-in-law.
Is it true that you also need a bunch of souls to pay to remove the tag?