3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 23.12.20 06:23 am

Sharing opinions (Ninja Blade)

The game takes place in Tokyo, and the main character is a mysterious ninja named Ken, who exterminates demons in industrial quantities. In terms of gameplay content, Ninja Blade is very similar to its genre neighbors - Ninja Gaiden and Tenchu. Run, swing your katana, systematically cut out dozens or even hundreds of enemies - in a word, this will not surprise the righteous people, but most players like such a simple scheme. The total duration of the game should be approximately 12 hours. New data on the fate of Ninja Blade will arrive during the October TGS show.
44 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dr. Strangelove 23.12.20

The total duration of the game should be approximately 12 hours. New data on the fate of Ninja Blade will arrive during the October TGS show.

Lem, it kind of came out in the States back in March, I'm not talking about Japan .. :)

C
CARNAGE72 23.12.20

on the PC it will be ????

Z
Ziggety 23.12.20

Vash-on the coffin came out in March and April, and on the computer in October it will have to go out, I'm waiting very unrealistically! I dreamed of buying a box for the sake of this game, but however there is no money =))
I hope then Year of var 3 will be thrown on the computer too ))

Z
Ziggety 23.12.20

really so few people read the PG Digest and never saw that they opened a forum on this clear slasher = /

D
Duzik 23.12.20

well, nakanechta on the pc, the norms of slashers began to make losses, we should expect games such as ninja gaiden gov and other similar projects)))

C
CARNAGE72 23.12.20

God of War 3 will definitely not come out - exclusive for PS3 but Ninja Gaiden 2 I'd really like to see and still hope that it will come out !!!!
PS Ninja Blade is a simplified version of Ninja Gaiden 2, the combat system is much simpler than blood, and the gameplay is very simple compared to Ninja Gaiden 2! And it's better to have ported Ninja Gaiden 2 to PC, I'm 100% sure that it would have taken root better!

Z
Ziggety 23.12.20

yes, it is burning there, but there are no beautiful QTEs (events for a while) and very beautiful, like in DMS3-4 cut scenes (in the 3rd part, as he is on a motorcycle, for example, in NB, too, on a motorcycle, he ran through the tunnel and in the air too)
+ to everything they say that Ninja Gaiden is sooooo complicated, it’s just unrealistic to go through, I’ll get through such games a little, they say especially sometimes because of stupid moments, it would be better if it’s complicated but with logic, but they say it’s just difficult)) the

biggest thing I pray is that GOV ported to the PS, I know that this can never happen, but I hope oooooooooh! I remember that some games, especially the 3rd parts were ported to the PS, I forgot which ones I'm talking about =)

D
Duzik 23.12.20

on ninja geyden 2 still count on mona) if you remember such a game as warriors orochi) on pc it came out a year after the consoles) so anything can happen)))

C
CARNAGE72 23.12.20

even if it’s so straightforward, it’s still my FAVORITE GAME and I’m ready to steam and sweat for at least a year passing it! it would be better to play it !!!! I don’t like one game like this one! The better is it to play games that are mono in a couple of days?

C
CARNAGE72 23.12.20

and it is better to kill people and monsters than the current of monsters !!! Well, anyway, I'll wait for her, it's at least SOMETHING instead of NOTHING!

C
CARNAGE72 23.12.20

there will be dismembered and blood?

D
Duzik 23.12.20

CARNAGE72
you're right, something is better than nothing tembolee then on pc))) and then PCs are rarely pampered with haroshen slashers))) basically had to be content with DMK and lose more and ninja blade)))

D
Duzik 23.12.20

blood will be there, but with razchlinenka everything is much more complicated. just there kada you kill all these ghouls they immediately evaporate)

C
CARNAGE72 23.12.20

clear ......... but Ninja Gaiden 2 cannot be compared!

C
CARNAGE72 23.12.20

and these game developers who mostly come out on consoles already enrage me with their excuses ... especially if the game was released on both PC and console and then the next part of the same current game on the console, for example, the case with Fable 2. or an excuse about something like the computer will not pull on the requirements or the requirements will be very high and therefore "we will not release them on the computer" for example Star Wars The Force Unleashed which was released on ALL (PS2 PS3 Xbox 360 Nintendo DS Wii, etc.) platforms except PC, this is more annoying I don’t think that a modern GOOD computer will not pull the same requirements as PS 2 !!!!

C
CARNAGE72 23.12.20

and even more so ABSOLUTELY each game is created first on the COMPUTER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PS Xbox 360 Microsoft's set-top box and those developers who make for it EXCLUSIVE things in CROP to do for a computer ?????????? they will have more money from sales !!!!!!!!
Ninja Gaiden 2 was published by Microsoft Game Studios and it is exclusive to boxing ... so this is such a STUNNING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D
Duzik 23.12.20

CARNAGE72 I think everyone will agree with the taboo)) all these exclusives for ps 3 and boxing have already gotten out of the campaigns, so what can you do))) it's the same thing and stop releasing films to Russian cinemas and why are they not a big profit either then EPT))

Z
Ziggety 23.12.20

+ 1k guys to you!
Seize exclusives, and if you remember GiOV2? The first part on the PS also came out, although it was like an excl for a coffin, and then they did it on a computer, was it also difficult to do with the second part?
I hope that Ninja Gaiden 2 will also do it, I would also like to play Bayonet, it looks like VMS, even too much, but there are a lot of different witch chips, this is wrinkle and pret, but it is only on the console, but if you remember the Year of Var in general, it’s a shame to become, okay, the 1.2th part of Mona to play on the emulator on the computer (this is the 2nd part is impassable, there is a bug with freezing, which, to overcome, nuna oooch sin, freezes) but the 3rd ((((
and Dante Inferno ? promised that it would be on the PS and then on the console they said the current would be, it's a shame, but I just started reading this comedy to see how the developers tried, but they do so meanly = ((

C
CARNAGE72 23.12.20

and then you can figure it out with these emulators! I’m God of War and Star Wars The Force Unleashed from PS 2, no way to emulate a magician! here is a confa: Intel Core 2 Duo E6750 (2.66GHz), GeForce 8800GT 512Mb, Ram 2 Gb , HDD 500Gb
God of War 2 did not try))))) do not tell me what to do ??? xDDD

C
CARNAGE72 23.12.20

Here's another thing: Ninja Blade will take 12 hours and Ninja Gaiden 2 will take 30 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that's what I understand, GAME!