3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 23.12.20 06:23 am

Sharing opinions (Ninja Blade)

The game takes place in Tokyo, and the main character is a mysterious ninja named Ken, who exterminates demons in industrial quantities. In terms of gameplay content, Ninja Blade is very similar to its genre neighbors - Ninja Gaiden and Tenchu. Run, swing your katana, systematically cut out dozens or even hundreds of enemies - in a word, this will not surprise the righteous people, but most players like such a simple scheme. The total duration of the game should be approximately 12 hours. New data on the fate of Ninja Blade will arrive during the October TGS show.
44 Comments
Sort by:
a
ak____47 23.12.20

I waited for her for more than a year, could not stand it and bought an x-box 360 (it went through more than once), but that was a year ago, and she seems to be already 3 years old, incl. there are no options, take the box and you won't regret it, anyone will tell you who sped into it :)))

M
Maxizoid 23.12.20

Of course, I love ninjas and Quick Time Events, but the game is monotonous, it's cool that there are all the same Quick Time Events.

D
DeZm0nDaN 23.12.20

Vlad130 THERE WILL NOT BE IT! I HAVE BEEN SUBSTITUTED ON THE OFFF site that it will not exist (I don’t remember the word where exactly)

D
Dark souls 23.12.20

Ninja Gaiden 2 is not coming to pc, sad ...